ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent slowly made his way to the auditorium, lost on what to say. "Is this the Art Club? Do we need to sign up?" He mumbled hesitantly.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent sneaked his way into the room, attempting to muster up the courage to ask the question. To him, everything seemed rather uncanny.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Seeing some of her classmates also heading in the same direction as Vivi, she sighed of relief. At least I'm not going in alone. She decides to strike a conversation with them to keep a good mood. "Seems like there are other guys here heading to the auditorium, eh? What are you all going to do in the Arts Club?" Violet asks. She looks at Lucas. "I can guess that you are going to voice act from what you said in your introduction, Lucas. I can't wait to see and hear you play lots of cool roles!" The blue Inkling girl smiles at him and gave two thumbs up. Her eyes dart toward Parzival. "And you...uh...I don't think we got your name yet, besides your backstory back in Mr. Porta's class." Violet was a little surprised to hear Parzival's backstory about his parents passed away after that quick paced intro. It was all so much to take in, she can't recall if he mentioned his own name. Her head tilts to the side. "What's your name? Mine's Violet." She gives him a peace sign. "Or Vivi to avoid any confusion from Viola, the Inkling girl in purple. You are?"

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I'm pretty sure. I'm just about as blank as you seem to be. Do you know if we need to sign up?" He replied.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent hesitantly walked towards Violet and Vivi but backed away almost Immedieately. He noted the sharpness of their teeth.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I'd rather find out on my own." He replied.

Once my battery backs down 1% I'll stop for tonight.))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Games: @Lydia : @TACarbuncle :

A couple minutes after the students entered the room. An older Inkling was standing in front of the teacher's desk, he had gold tentacles, wrapped into a ponytail and fading into white at the top. He surveyed the classroom, looking slightly disappointed at the turnout. "I was hoping for more" His smooth, yet gruff voice said. "I'm Coach Forge. I know, very funny name for a coach." He added. There was another Inkling sitting near the teacher's desk, sitting straight up. It was the boy from before, and he looked like he was caught under a eagle's gaze.

Coach Forge reached behind the desk, pulling up a massive box and placing it on the table. He opened and took out a whole assortment of weapons. "This is all the school board would allow me in with, otherwise I would be in deep trouble" He chuckled lightly. "Take a seat over there by Terence, and I'll get you all sorted out." He pointed generally at Terence. "If you were hoping for Coach Fire, he took some time off. I'm in charge for now." He explained quickly. "Anyway you three-"

A student came running in, panting, she had her tentacles in a bun, coloured orange with darker spots. "Sorry I... was late. I had to... run across the school to get here." The unknown student explained, she saw the other students in the room. "I'm Jamie." She smiled. "I'm a senior, obviously I've been playing Turf Wars a lot. Because, well. Who hasn't?"

"Well... before I was interrupted, we have a one sided team now. Come. Follow me to the gymnasium, I'll get you sorted out there. Once you see the stuff I set up, I guarantee you won't be bored." He smiled, with a evil glint in his eye.

Arts: @Tomatomodest : @ChibiDubtalia : @ThatSquidYouKnow :

Walking into the auditorium, there was a fairly small gathering of students all at the middle, in front of a chubby Anemone woman. Who was accompanied by a small Greenling fish. She turned around to greet the newcomers. "Hello! I'm Anna and this is Cody" She pointed to the fish, who didn't even look at the new students. "Now, now. Cody, don't be like that." Anna chided him.

"Well, excuse you missy. But I am an artisan connoisseur. These kids look like they couldn't even play a decent Hightide Era song or even perform Romeo and Squidette." Cody said, thick with sass.

Anna, ignoring the rude Greenling. "Welcome to Arts club! Yay! That Inkling over there is Humi, she's fantastic at playing the guitar, and that Jellyfish over there is Aulo, he's excellent at the cello." She said, pointing at the Inkling and Jellyfish respectively. They wave and smile in response.

Book : @No-one

Fashion : @No-one

((Sorry for the late Club introductions, homework is taking it's toll. But the show must carry on!))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked, having only come over to check the club out before getting rushed in by the Coach. "Uh....I was actually-" She tried to speak up, but quickly found the coach too intimidating to continue. Her hair turning slightly paler, she quickly sat next to Terence, as per the coach's instruction.

She looked up to the inkling that towered over her, and for once, actually felt like she was genuinely smaller. She turned her attention to the weapons he had laid out before the new student suddenly popped in. "Whoa.....Deja vu." She said, scratching her head as she listened to Jamie's introduction. Afterwards, she got up and followed the coach out, quickly noting the look in his eye as her hair turned even paler than before. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
The auditorium was not that massive as Violet imagined, but the idea of being on the stage still made her nervous. Still, steps to overcoming her fears. Violet tried to hide her mouth making a small "tch" with her headphones at Cody's little snark. Makes me wonder what's a fish with too high of a taste be doing in this school... She then puts her headphones to the side and waves at teachers with a grin in return after their introduction.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Trust me, Viola. You do not wanna mess with this guy, I heard he has his own tournament, he calls it the Iron Kraken. I heard it's the hardest Turf War ever..." Terence said the pale Inkling, keeping one step ahead of her. He was as pale as her, if not more.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos kept wandering the halls, looking for a club to join. None of them interested him except for Games.

"Might as well go for Games." He said as approached Room 101.

"Ah, sorry I'm late." He apologized while taking his seat.

He glanced around the classroom only to find Lydia and Viola from his class here too and gave a small wave to them. He was kinda hoping Vivi would be here because he took an interest in her after hearing about her becoming the best in Turf Wars.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks over to Viola, blinking in surprise as she notices that her color seems to be visibly paler to an almost unnatural extent. Not wanting to ask, she looks over to Terrance as he speaks up. "Huh... really? I suppose we could be learning a whole lot about Turf Wars... but at least we're one team. I doubt he'll have us do 2-versus-2 stuff on day one."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Lydia

"Yeah, hopefully." He gulped. "I personally would prefer the two-V-twos." He said, his colour returning to it's normal deep blue.

Forge said without even stopping or looking behind. "I hear you three talking back there."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gulped at the sound of the Iron Kraken. "That sounds so many times worse than Ranked Matches" She said, her color becoming whiter. She looked back and motioned to Chaos to follow, otherwise the Coach may get mad at him. She let out a small "Eep!" when Forge called out to them.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Sorry, sir..." Lydia says, soon going silent, not wanting to anger too many people in one day... especially the one that's allowed to bring weapons into the academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom