ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Yeah... Forge is gonna be one of those two things." Terence looked in the direction of the Nurse's office, where Forge was on one of the beds. "This ain't going to be good for any of us when he wakes up." He got up from the rock, and walked in that direction.

"I'm gonna put it in the storage building." Terence said as he walked away.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
As Vincent returned to the campfire with a fresh stick in hand. He turned a pade in his notebook and started to write peculiarly.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Alright..." Lydia says softly as she looks around the campfire, blinking in surprise as she sees the unfamiliar Inkling chatting with Viola and Vincent. She smiles and scoots over to the group, looking at Ras. "Hey there... don't think I've seen you around before. What's your name?"

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

Ras shifted to face Lydia when he heard her speaking.

"Hello! My name's Raspberry, or Ras. Who may you be, darling?" he asked while he fiddled with his tie.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Lydia. Nice to meet you." Lydia says, smiling as she extends one hand to shake. "If I had to guess... another latecomer from school, right?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola smiled and leaned back against a stump as she let Lydia and Ras talk.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

"Yep yep. Got held up with some stuff back there but I'm here now all in once piece, hon." Ras took Lydia's hand and shook it casually.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
@Airmure

"Well, the more the merrier. I guess you lucked out."
Lydia says, glancing back to what was earlier a battlefield before looking back to Ras "You missed a really... really intense fight."

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

"Definitely, Viola and Vincent told me about it and it sounded like something I would not want to be a part of," Ras huffed out.

"So, what's going on now, darling?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... right now... we get to decide our cabin leaders after the fiasco of a fight we had earlier... but before that fun time, we're having hot dogs and s'mores. We're waiting." Lydia quickly explains.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

"Oh we choose our cabin leaders? Fascinating. Usually they're assigned at regular schools or, camps, in this case." Ras tapped his foot on the ground.

"How long do we have to wait? It's getting darker and I'm sure its past dinner already."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... that'll depend on how long Jordan and everyone who went him takes." Lydia says with a shrug before looking over to Viola, smiling "Glad to see you cheered up, by the way."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked over to Lydia and quickly blushed. "O-Oh....Thanks." She said, looking back to the fire, trying to hide her face.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Forge walked into the campfire's orange glow, affixing Lydia with a death stare, before sitting down with a huff on one of the rocks surrounding the campfire. "Lydia... you better not use that weapon again," he rubbed his left eye gently, after the hand left it's spot, there was a black eye. "Because if I see you with it on the field again... I will snap it in half and crack it over your head." Forge looked at her angrily.

But... surprisingly he softened. Forge smiled. "Good game. Though me and Shaxx will have to settle it next time." He looked over at the kids around the campfire. "Without you meddling kids, that is." He chuckled lightly at this, leaning back on the rock. He noticed the new kid, Ras.

"New kid, eh? Well it's good you weren't here for the scrap at the start." Forge said, looking at the well-dressed kid up and down. "You sure you dressed appropriately for camp?" He laughed heartily, before wincing and rubbing his neck.

@Lydia and @Airmure

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia couldn't help but giggle a bit "Just take it easy, Viola. The only thing we have to worry about is how long the food's taking to get here. We're stuck here for the entire month, so we might as well get comfortable." she says before Forge approaches. She lets out a small gulp as he looks at her.

"Don't worry... Terence is taking it to storage as we speak... it was his to start with, so..." She slowly looks down, quickly intimidated as she goes silent with each word.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gave a soft smile to Lydia as Forge walked up. As he gave her his nasty look, she scooted over beside Lydia and shot a defiant glare back at Forge. "It's your fault for not forbidding it beforehand." She said, her hair darkening a bit.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence returned to the campfire, and seized up at the sight of Forge. Who simply didn't react, confusing Terence. He sat down beside Ras, looking at him "Who's him?" He asked Lydia quietly, pointing over at Ras.

"Did I know of it's existence beforehand?" Forge replied calmly at Viola's outburst, before shaking his head. He simply looked at her, waiting for her response.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"And yet you could have easily seen how different it was from an ordinary Inkbrush. If you wanted official weapons, that should have been a red flag right there." She responded back. "You should have been paying more attention"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Rustic, @TACarbuncle)

"His name's Ras..." Lydia silently whispers to Terence before looking up to Viola "Thanks, but you can stop, Viola. I'm not using the Rifle Spear anymore anyways. Nobody needs to worry about it."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Do you read the first paragraph and leave it at that?))

Forge raised his hands in mock despair "Explain to me... Why do they not allow Splatlings in schools? That to, is a red flag. But I allowed it." Forge said, looking at her. Maintaining his cool.

"Okay, thanks Lydia." Terence turned to look at Viola. "Also Viola, enough. We've angered the teacher enough, same with the leader of the Redjacks. Speaking of him, where is he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom