ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods "Only if you're okay with talking about it. I won't pry if it's personal." she says softly before looking back to Viola "So... Lucy's probably going to be our cabin leader, right?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi follows Jordan to go help bring the marshmallows. "I hope the sky is still clear out for the night," she says while stretching her arms up high. "Seeing some stars would be nice to look at while we relax ourselves."

@Aykorn

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "I guess so. Sounds like Jordan's got a few already. What about you, Terence? Have you decided your Cabin leader?" She asked him, continuing to calm down from earlier.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos also followed Jordan to help out. "There any hot dogs around here? Gotta have some meat if you're gonna have sweets." His stomach grumbled even more, loud enough for Jordan and Vivi to hear. "Ugh....hungry..."

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Rustic

Raspberry chuckled lightly as he followed after Lucy. "Well I'll assume things will get better after a while. Can't spend some quality me time if Inkstrikes and Splat Bombs are going off left and right, hon." He glanced and took in the "colorful" scenery as they both trekked onward.

"I'd offer to help clean up, but I rather not get my hands dirty right off the bat," he said as he stepped over some scattered Inkstrike parts. Raspberry noticed a small campfire in the distance and a few (maybe more) squids gathered around it. He could hear some sort of chatter being exchanged, but it was unrecognizable from how far he was.

"Mm, what's your name darling?" he asked Lucy, hoping to break the ice between them.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@TACarbuncle and @Lydia ))

"I haven't met either Lucy OR Jordan." Terence simply replied to Viola, sitting on one of the rocks in front of the campfire. "Lydia, you said you wanted to talk?" He called out.

((@Airmure))

Lucy looked over at the boy. "I'm Lucy." She flatly said. After a couple minutes, they reached the campfire. Where it was actually surprisingly filled with fellow students. There was a tall Inkling boy was sitting on a rock near the campfire, followed by a teenager who looks like she's seen her fair share of Turf Wars.

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Of course, marshmallows. The best way to form allies aside from the long lost art of reasoning." He said with an award chuckle.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola sat down near the fire, deciding to let Terence and Lydia talk about the weapon. She watched the flames of the fire as she waited for whatever food would be available.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan smiled at Vivi, glancing up at the sky as he walked, which was dark on one end of the horizon and gradually turning pitch.

"Man, I love living in the city, but you're right," he responded. "You can't stars out with how bright Inkopolis is. We'll be able to see even more if we trek out away from camp!" Jordan mischievously poked his clownfish, grinning. "The sky looks like you right now!" he said, to which Zarqa snorted at.

"Anyway," Jordan motioned to step into the Mess hall, "What do you guys want? Hotdogs, buns, ...marshmallows? Maybe some special roasting sticks if we're going to roast them. I have no idea what those are called."

"If you want, go into the kitchen and pick some stuff out yourself, do so. Just..." Jordan winked," don't count on doing this later. The actual chef here is already watching me."

((@ChibiDubtalia @Chaos_Knight and i guess anyone else following Jordan))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Ok then, C'mon Vivi. My stomach as growling at me since that fight ended." His stomach grumbled loudly yet again. "Shaddup, belly. I'm getting you food now!" He yelled at it as he was scavenging various drawers and cupboards for hot dogs and marshmallows.

@ChibiDubtalia

Airmure

Senior Squid
Raspberry raised a brow in response to Lucy's disinterested reply. Sheesh, it's not like I did anything, He thought to himself as he stepped into the clearing of the campfire.

The smell of burnt wood and disappointment flooded through him as he took a more careful look at the ragtag group of inklings, or, people since there's not just squids here. They group looked deadbeat tired, probably from whatever caused the mess he saw at the entrance. However, everyone still looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Nothing much going on here other than everyone sitting around a fire, holding hands, and singing Kumbaya. Where's the fun? Where's the action that I was promised? Well, not really action but something more interesting, He mused.

Raspberry coughed loudly, trying to get the attention of someone. Standing around awkwardly was the last thing he was planning to do. He shoved his hands into his pants pockets.

((Anyone up for interaction?))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks back to Viola for a moment before back to Terence, sitting down next to him "Yeah... I've never seen a weapon out-right shatter a Bubbler, before... not even an Inkstrike or Kraken does that... but the shotgun-mode did that to Forge... in one hit."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked over to the new student. "Oh. Hello! I've never seen you around school before." She said, giving Ras a welcoming smile

[ @Airmure ]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Lydia

"Well... That's one of the parts I used to construct it, the weapon isn't supposed to be compatible with a E-Liter 3K pressure tank." Terence explained. "The pressure tank that's suppose to be on it is a Jet Squelcher's, not an E-Liter's. I hope that answered all your questions, now for mine." He gave her a intense stare. "What exactly happened, like what range did you shoot Forge at?" Terence questioned rather accusingly, looking at her with a more baleful gaze.

Lucy, after seeing Viola begin a conversation with Ras, quickly sat down by the campfire. Looking around her, no one seemed to be watching her specifically. Lucy began to play around with the fire with a stick, as if she was bored.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas also turned the new student. "Hey dude. Feeling lonely? To be honest, I am too. I haven't interacted much with everyone. Oh by the way my name is Lucas. What's yours?" he greeted.

Airmure

Senior Squid
[ @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty ]

Ras perked up at the sight of Viola smiling at him. He bounded over (not too enthusiastically, he didn't want to seem desperate) to Viola and stood in front of the purple inkling.

"Hey hello," he greeted. "I'm new around these parts, so that's probably why you've never seen this face here before, hon." He stuck out his hand for Viola to shake.

He heard another voice to the side of him and turned to face the person, but with his hand still extended towards Viola.

"Oh me? My name's Raspberry, Raspberry Champagne. People usually call me Ras for the most part. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucas."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at his hand and giggled. All of a sudden, her pale purple hair turned back to it's normal color as she shook his had. "Nice to meet you Ras. I'm Viola! I'm new as well" She said, keeping her smile up.

[ @Airmure ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... I got pretty close... not exactly point-blank, but I made sure I couldn't miss..." Lydia says softly, concerned with the gaze she's getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom