ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Me? I read the entire thing. Viola just isn't the best at rationalizing when she's emotional....or at all lol]

"That was at camp already. No one brought it." She said, turning her head away from the coach. "Fine. I'll stop. Just trying to defend my friend." She said, pouting, but respecting her friend's request.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smiles softly "Thanks, Viola... but that was still my call in the end, bringing it into the battle. Still my fault. Let's just move on and get to the fun part: food."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((You did? Alright then that's good enough))

"Good." Terence simply said to the pouting girl.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Rustic

Ras snickered at Forge's remark.

"I know I'm good looking, darling, but I'm sure you don't need to stare," he joked. But before he could get in another word, the group started to argue with Forge. He raised a brow in confusion as he listened in on the conversation.

After the conversation between them ended, Ras blurted out, "Why is there so much negativity going around? This isn't necessary. Forge, lighten up. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Sorry if it seemed I didn't ^^;]

Viola's hair brightened back to it's normal color as she looked over at Ras. "I guess that's my fault" She said, scratching her head.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Nah, you were just trying to defend me." Lydia says, scratching the back of her head as well. "Again, I really appreciate it."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Lydia
@Rustic
@TACarbuncle
@Airmure

Vincent looked up, with all the information he gained he stood for a few seconds, debating if he should make a comment on that or not. "That's just a game?" He said in quiet reluctance. "I really think using missiles was a bit overboard. I had to swim away to save my life. "Also, how risky is it to genetically modify yourself into a terrestrial squid? Don't see why you's want to do that." He continued to jot some stuff down.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"No, it isn't your fault. It's me and Shaxx's, we fought over a thing of the past." Forge said, owning up to his mistake, looking at the four. "Hey, least I'm capable of admitting to it."

"We're all Inklings." Terence snapped at Vincent. "It's completely harmless. You can't die from it, nor can you genetically modify yourself into a terrestrial squid..." Terence trailed off frustrated, looking at Vincent jot stuff in his book.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Still....Sorry about that, Coach. I let my emotions get the better of me." Viola said, trying to make amends. "Let's move away from it and have some fun!" She continued, her usual smile returning.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia nods and smiles with her "We all messed up a bit, at least nobody got... seriously hurt." she says before looking back to Forge "... Sorry. Again."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"No need to be sorry, it should be me saying it." Forge said, giving an apologetic -but slight- smile at it. "Sorry for that mishap."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan emerged from the back with the last things he thought they might need.

"Alright, I think we're set," he said. With his free hand, Jordan loudly snapped and Zarqua swam a circle around him, stopping and giving him her full attention. With a quick grin, Jordan started giving directions. "Zee, go find Lucy. It'll be the last you hear of me if we have a campfire without her," he blithely joked.

With no need for a response, Zarqa swam a high speed ring around the room, nabbing the chocolate bar out of Chaos's mouth mischievously, then zipping out the front door like a bullet.

Jodran laughed as he motioned for the rest of the students to follow him outdoors. "C'mon, let's not keep them waiting!"

As Jordan and the group of students dashed up to the pit, he announced, "YO, we have campfire food! Come grab a roasting stick and hotdog."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola returns the smile to the coach, but when the announcement of the food came, she shot up and was quickly over. " Yay! I'm starving!" She said, sticking her tongue out playfully as she took a stick and hot dog when it was handed to her. She returned to her spot and quickly started roasting it.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos flipped when Zarqa stole his chocolate bar. "Oh haha. Now I see why you're a clownfish." He said sarcastically. Since his legs were still worn out from the fight, Chaos took a super jump to the campfire. "Innnnncooomming!" He hollered as he landed with his knee and fist touching the ground, Iron Squid-style. He noticed Forge was here and gave him an emotionless glare. Then he noticed the new squid, Ras.

"Haven't seen you around...I'm Chaos. Nice to meet ya." He greeted him as he was getting his hot dog on a stick ready.

@Airmure

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia could hear her stomach grumble as she looks to the group approaching with food. "Sweet, food's here!" she says, grabbing a marshmallow on a stick before sitting back down and roasting the marshmallow. She didn't get much time before hearing Chaos' shout. She looks up and blinks in surprise, stepping back as he lands.

Well... that's one way to make an entrance...

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"Food?" Alex nearly poked someone's eye out lunging for the bag of jumbo marshmallows. He stabbed one and started roasting it. After all that chaos, he was starving.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Forge made no reaction to Chaos's landing, instead just standing up and taking a stick, and slapped a couple marshmallows on it.

"Finally... some food, I haven't eaten anything all day." Terence said, reaching for the hot dogs. He took two and stabbed them onto the roasting stick, turning it every once in a while. He looked over at Viola, then took a seat near her. "Sorry about that, I just didn't feel like making the coach mad, you know?"

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola flinched a little at Chaos landing, instantly panicking when she thought her hot dog was gonna slip off. She quickly retreated it and put it back on, sturdier than before. "I would have hurt you if you caused my hot dog to fall." She said, half-jokingly.

She then turned her attention to Terence. "It's alright. I really shouldn't have said all that. It's just, I can't stand people treating my friend's rudely." She looked down, sheepishly before pulling her hot dog out, full cooked and started to eat it. "I love hot dogs~" She said, seemingly in bliss as she ate, "I love marshmallows too, but I'll have some for dessert!"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"I understand, I helped my friend, Can-" Terence cut himself off, and held his head. "Ugh... My head's spinning" He began to eat the hot dog, occasionally stopping to hold his head. "Personally, I don't care for hot dogs or marshmallows. They're both food aren't they? Although one's pretty sugary than the other!" He said, slightly swaying side to side.

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom