ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @InkAmerica ))

Terence's brows furrowed at the mention of 'a few days ago', he looked at her. "You came here a few days ago? I thought... a new bus came in today, and a bunch of new students were on it. Judging from that crowd I saw not too long ago." He asked, confused.

"But um... no cookies, thanks." He said.

(( @Zerul ))

Jack looked at Zerul like he'd just said something dumb. "Well... if you're looking for work." He said in a serious tone. "We got some plates that might need washing down over at the Mess Hall, along with someone to paint the fort again." Jack gave an intense stare at Zerul...

Before a grin cracked that stare. "Nah man, I'm just kidding." He laughed. "Come on, it's just a little bit farther." He added.

"Oh yeah... I almost forgot. You may want to drop your bags at the Cabins first. Scratch going to the Mess Hall for now, I'm gonna get you settled in. Then we're going to get some food." Jack stated, walking onto a fork in the path. "I'm not letting you lug around your bags all day."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was was taken aback by what Jack said. This sounded like a work camp, then he revealed himself to be joking. Zerul didn't like the joke. "Not funny." When jack offered to take him to the cabin to put his things away he smiles and nods. "Yea that might be a good idea." when they reached the fork in the road they headed off towards some cabins.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
As Chaos was walking back to the mess hall, he runs into Jack and a funny looking person. "Morning Jack. Who's your friend ther-" He gets cut off right as he notices Zerul's appearance. "Oh..." He says while placing a hand on his chin in deep confusion. "Huh, didn't think we have any of your kind here."

@Zerul
@Rustic

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmm... possibly, but that would also kinda... defy the purpose of it being a Splattershot in the first place... perhaps we could design a similar firing mechanism for a charger instead, if you want a stock... and we could go complete overkill and give it an E-Liter's pressurized tank... and hope it doesn't blow up in our faces." Lydia suggests with a chuckle, part of her enjoying thinking on how to make her customized weapon as ridiculous as possible.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Lydia

"Fair enough, yeah..." She nodded, her mind drifting into thought. Her eyes half-glossed over, showing she was deep in thought."Well, considering then we'd probably have to redesign the weapon in its entirety because that tank is massive.."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
@13thGalaxy

"We got an entire month here to do it~" Lydia says, giggling. "Of course, we could use whatever tank you want, or whichever helps simplify the design. I just enjoyed the thought of making it as unnecessarily powerful as possible."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Let's do it, then~" Lydia nods "Alright... just don't let Coach Forge catch us testing it out. He already got mad about the last custom weapon." she warns.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia nods in agreement and starts gathering up various weapons to pull parts from "Hopefully we won't actually need these..."

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex finished browsing SplatNet, then decided to go find Forge and see if he could do something fun.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
After being lost in his thoughts for a while, Lucas heads back to the cabins, hoping he would run into someone to talk to. "Shouldn't the consulers give us something to by now?" He asked out loud.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Along the way another inkling showed up. Zerul had gotten used to seeing inklings around everywhere, but this one just had to say something racist. He gives Chaos a mean look. "What do you mean by your kind?" He clenches his fist clearly not happy with this newcomer.
@Chaos_Knight
@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul @Chaos_Knight ))

"He means Octarians, nameless boy." Said Jack plainly. "And don't get into a fight on your first day here, like he did." He pointed at Chaos. "That's Chaos, by the way. He fought my mentor, and managed to win with two others helping him." He pointed out.

"But how about... we don't get into a fight, and we just unpack.. your bags, and I don't know your name." Jack turned to Zerul, a curious look came over his face.

(( Meanwhile at the Cabins. ))

Forge came back, after a fruitless search through the forest to the cabins. He sat down on a bench in front of the Redjacks Cabin, letting out a frustrated sigh.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs and nods agreeing with Jack. "The name is Zerul" He avoids eye contact with Chaos. He shifts the bag on his back ready to put it up in the cabins.
@Rustic
@Chaos_Knight

Rustic

Inkling Commander

"Come on, we're going to the cabins." Jack said to Zerul, worried that this might come to blows. "You wanna come with us?" Jack looked back at Chaos.

"And there's the cabins." Jack pointed out, before beginning to list off the owners of each one. "That purple one, is Jordan's and Zarqa's, I think you'll like him, he's a cool guy, and Zarqa isn't too bad either." He smiled, before turning to the middle cabin. "The Red cabin in the center, is the Redjacks, more specifically, my mentor's. And that orange cabin, is owned by Lucy, our resident Jellyfish." He finished, turning to the two who were behind him.

"Choose whatever cabin you want. Just not the Redjacks, because well he isn't accepting any more people." Jack pointed to Jordan's and Zarqa's, then at Lucy's cabin. "Just those two."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods shows he understood what Jack said. He stands there a bit looking at the two cabins. He walks towards the Purple one, once at the cabin he knocks on the door.

(who do i quote?)
@Rustic

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex walked outside. "Oh, hi. I'm Alex." He rushes past Zerul, headed toawrd the Redjacks cabin.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @BlueDogXL ))

Forge looked over at the kid rushing over to him, it was Alex, "Oh dear god..." he grumbled.

"What do you want Alex?" Forge put his face in his hands, waiting for the bugger to bug him, and not Jordan.

Jack poked Zerul's shoulder. "I don't think anyone's in Jordan's cabin. So, I'm pretty sure we can just go in." He reached for the door and opened it for the shy Zerul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom