ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stepped back when Jack went to open the door. "Thank you." He walks in and examines the room. "I guess one of these cots is mine?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@Zerul

Chaos had followed them back to the cabins. "Whoa, I'm not picking for a fight. I don't like nor hate Octarians. In fact, I actually did work with an Octoling before." He cleared up to Zerul.

"And looks like you're bunking with me then. Nice to meet ya."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
He turns to look at Chaos. "Well since you seem to have been here longer than me....which Cots are free?" He looks back at the room unsure which ones were avaiable. He hears someone enter behind them and looks behind them to see another inkling enter the cabin.

@Rustic
@Chaos_Knight
@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Meanwhile, Viola had returned to her cabin and put her handheld back in her bag before exiting to explore. She quickly noticed the group around the purple cabin and gave a small giggle. "Looks like another new one. Seems like they have enough of an entourage. I don't need to butt in now" She said, heading out to explore the camp.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Anyone you see untouched." He points to the messy bed next to him. "Except for this one, this one's mine."

@Zerul

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul @Chaos_Knight @MacSmitty ))

"Well, luckily you didn't choose Lucy's cabin. She doesn't like messy people." Jack stated, before turning to leave. "I'm going to go eat for now. I'll probably be back soon."
He left the cabin, dodging past Lucas. "Sorry, kid" Jack apologized, in case he bumped into him.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods and walks into the cabin and finds one that looked unclaimed and puts his backpack down on it. Now they could fully see his modifed power armor now. It looked more like a metal frame attached to him. Zerul looks up when Jack stated he was leaving. Zerul heads for the door wanting something to eat as well. "Hold up jack I'm coming along." He does his best not to bump into anyone on the way out.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos puts on a confused look as he notices the attire Zerul has on. "Um..what's with the bulky getup? There's no Turf War going on right now."

@Zerul

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
At Mess Hall:
"Wow, you did this all in one night?"

Camp nurse Mizuko held up a map, snatched off the table from a handful of organized charts and documents. They all looked suspiciously like trip plans, routes, supply lists... She looked impressed. "So you do have redeeming qualities," she snidely remarked, to Jordan.

Counselor Jordan shrugged casually, Zarqa swimming up next to his cheek. "I just reworked an extra trip in case people wanted to see this one place. The hike we had planned is still a thing, but now we'll have two groups going to different places."

Mizuko thoughtfully put a hand to her chin. "Do you have everything you need yet?" She started listing, "Bags? Tents? Food?"

"Nope," Jordan replied, popping, his "p's", "but that'll be easy to set up." He nudged Zarqa with his head. "Zee, can you start rounding people up?"

The clownfish did a tiny salute before racing off.

Mizuko sidestepped for Zarqa, still curiously questioning the set up. "So... students need to pick which hike they'll go on?"

"Yup!" Jordan responded, leaning back on the cafeteria table with his arm behind his head. For once this morning, he looked awake and a tad pleased. "Once people get here, we can start explaining. It'll be a ton of fun."

((Hello, hello! Us GMs have some new stuff in store for those who have gotten bored. This is a sort of warning post to wrap up your own things in a good place so we can have an actual group scenario. Once we have locations, I can send Z' there to fetch people... or you can head to the Mess hall compelled by some strange reason. ;]
EDIT: I should add that the GMs are going to be much freer in like, a few days so don't feel rushed. But if you're looking for something to do, fear not))

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stopped and looked at Chaos. "Its my modified power armor. Got it from the R&D facility in the Domes. why do you ask?"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos scratched the back of his head. "You...uh...kinda stick out....a lot more. No offense. Don't you have any other clothes that you packed? Something casual? Not that I'm saying your armor is bad or anything..."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul shakes his head. "Sorry. I haven't got much. The school outfit, what im wearing now, 2 spare sets of similar clothing, and the armor ontop of it." He at Chaos. "That and i dont really have a place to put away the power armor. Its doesn't like being packed away"

@Chaos_Knight

Location Jordian's cabin

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Oh, I see now." He places his hands on his hips. "Well, we gotta get you fresh by the time this trip is over. Arowana Mall even just got a brand new shipment of clothes too." Chaos smiled.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
He looks at Chaos confused. "Get you Fresh?..I'm sorry I'm still learning the slang"

@Chaos_Knight

Location Jordian's Cabin

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "I hope so....Well i going to head out and get me something to eat...I'm getting hungry." He waves Bye to Chaos then heads for the cafeteria.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos waves good bye as Zerul takes his leave. He eventually lost his appetite and has grown bored now. The blue inkling decided to take a stroll around camp, finding something of his interest.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
As Zerul arrived at the Cafeteria he walks in and sees the counselors talking. "OH..um...Sorry to bother you...but uh..is there anything to eat or drink?"

@Aykorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom