ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

Lumea nodded. "Alright. Thank you." She moved to stand a bit closer to Shaxx and waited for him to show the way.

"Hey, just curious... What kind of things are we going to be doing here?" Lumea asked, glancing at Shaxx. "I didn't get much of a chance to read about the camp itself. Most of what I know is about the Turf War part."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari - Clown Bus - Shaxx ))

Shaxx began to walk when Lumea asked him a question. "Trust me, we won't be doing any Turf Wars for a while." He replied darkly.

"But anyway, we were planning a hike for today. I hope you're prepared to walk." He added, shifting from his dark tone from before. "I'll be staying here, because Lucy, Jordan and possibly Forge will be going. If I went, then there wouldn't be anyone to watch the camp. Well... aside from Mizuko, my granny, and my two trainees." Shaxx added, looking at Lumea.

"Anyway, let's go." He said, moving rather quickly for someone who was walking.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul didn't say anything. When he said he was friends with two others, that is when he spoke up. "I wasn't calling you Racist. I was just stating that so far only 1 inkling has been nice to me. the others not so much. As for this 'entitled good-for-nothing fancy boy' thing your talking about. I stole this...technically. I was working in the research and development department and this suit was to serve both military and construction purposes. but when i left i took the only model they had." He looks at Terence wondering what his response would be.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas grabbed Splatterscope from the workshop, and acting like a tryhard, did some shooting poses, only to accidentially pressed the trigger and fired a shot that hit Lydia and that other Inkling. "Uh-oh..." He quickly put the Splatterscope back, and tried not to look guilty.
@Lydia @13thGalaxy

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

Lumea quickly moved to follow Shaxx so she wouldn't get left behind. She was about to ask what happened, but decided against it. Shaxx didn't seem very happy about mentioning it, after all.

I was really looking forward to Turf Wars, too, Lumea thought, a bit disappointed. She shrugged off the disappointment and focused on what else Shaxx had mentioned.

"A hike? That sounds nice," Lumea said. "Especially at such a beautiful place like this..."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos yawned before speaking. "Well I was just wandering around before Zarqa jumped on. She says we gotta find everyone...guess were gonna do another activity today."

@Aykorn
@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh! Okay! I'll head back and pass the word on as well!" Viola said, giving her usual ear-to-ear grin before running off back towards the campground. As she did, she waved back to Chaos and shouted back. "Thanks for telling me!"

[ @Aykorn @Chaos_Knight ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
As Lydia approached Zawlt, wanting to curiously look over the blueprints, she let out a loud yelp of surprise as she suddenly took a light charger shot to the back, staggering forward. With a glare, she turns around, just after Lucas put away the Splatterscope. She didn't see what exactly she was hit with, but she knew that he was the cause. With a heavy sigh, she glances back to the other Inklings "Never mind, we'll talk weapons later... I just need a minute to myself now..." she says, lightly grumbling in frustration as she starts walking towards the main campground.

@13thGalaxy @Zawlt @MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos quickly ran out to Viola before she ran off. "Wait, wait." He shouted and waved his arm. "Take Zarqa with you. I'll be back in a few minutes." He placed the little goldfish in the purple girl's palm before going in his own direction.

@Aykorn
@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked as she looked to Zarqa. "What was that about?" She asked the fish in her hands before shrugging and placing Zarqa into her hair. "There you go! Lucky I let my hair grow out, huh?" Viola stuck her tongue out playfully as she started back to the camp center.

[ @Aykorn ]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul - Mess Hall - Terence ))

"You weren't calling me racist? Well then, maybe you should word it better, and then the other person won't assume you're calling them that." Terence snapped, wiping the table with the cloth.

"You're a thief too? Well that's no better than an entitled brat." He noted, looking at the armor on Zerul.

(( @Ayykari - Path to Cabins - Shaxx ))

"Yes, this time of year its nice." Shaxx admitted, looking at the bright trees. "Its a shame really. That the trees are gonna lose their orange leaves, I prefer that color over green."

Shaxx sighed. "Let's get to the cabins, I would rather not break into a tangent about how I love Autumn and Winter." He continued walking at his brisk pace, although he slowed down a little, letting Lumea catch up.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul gives him a stern look. "I said Technically i stole it. But the contract clearly stated to use it where ever i went and even during combat practices. so Technically i stole it and Technically I'm still within the contract boundaries....and to be honest. This place is the only time i have ever encountered inklings that were not agents, or training dummies" His arms go back to his side and he sighs rubbing the back of his head. "Everything is so different here. I don't know if i can adjust to it."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul - Mess Hall, heading to the Campfire pit. - Terence ))

"Well, don't expect me to help you out." Terence angrily snapped.

"I'm not hungry anymore." He pushed the plate away and stormed out of the Mess Hall, heading for the campfire pit.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

Lumea nodded and hurried to catch up to Shaxx. She didn't comment again on the way to the cabins, since she didn't want to delay them any further. Instead, she glanced at scenery as they walked past. Lumea was excited to be there, but also rather nervous. It showed, too. She fidgeted as they grew closer to cabins, wondering what she should do after she gets settled.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs. He was questioning if Agent 2 was right. so far things look like she was wrong. He leaves the mess hall and walks around randomly clearly lost in thought.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola kept on towards the campgrounds, a little lost in thought, until she ran into something, falling to the ground with a bam. "Ooowww...." She said, looking up to see Zerul. "O-Oh my kraken, I am so sorry!" She said, quickly getting to her feet and lowering her head, her hair paling. "I didn't mean to run into you!"

[ @Zerul ]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari - Cabins - Shaxx ))

"You alright?" Shaxx looked down at her, seeing her fidgeting nervously. "Its a big day, huh? New faces to see, new people to be friends with, lots of things to do, right?" He said, trying to encourage her, and not make her seem uncomfortable.

He looked forward, smiling a little. "We're there." Shaxx pointed the three cabins, a slightly larger red one, labelled "Redjacks", it had a man snoozing out front of it.
There was a cabin to the left of it, it was slightly smaller than the center red cabin, it was purple. "That one is Jordan's cabin, he's a nice guy, he's got lots of lame jokes. But he's alright." Shaxx noted.
The final cabin was to the right of the red one, the same size as the purple one. "That's Lucy's cabin, she's the other camp councilor and our Jellyfish, she doesn't speak Inklish fluently. So I recommend you speak clearly when you talk to her." He added.

"Don't choose the Redjacks cabin, because I'm not accepting people into there. Along with the fact that the cabins have enough beds for you students." Shaxx added, looking at the cabins proudly. "Oh, I'll help you with your bags if you'd like."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul felt someone run into him but they were the ones knocked down. He snaps out of thought and looks at the Inkling that was standing up. "Im should be the one sorry i wasn't paying attention where i was going. your not hurt are you?" He examines Viola for any injuries

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shook her head and hands. "No no! I had my head in the clouds! It's my fault." She said, a nervous smile on her face. She then looked him over. "Huh....I haven't met you yet. I'm Viola!" She said, hold her hand out to shake, seemingly oblivious to him being an Octarian.

[ @Zerul ]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at her confused to her sudden gesture, but grabbed her hand. "I'm Zerul...Nice to meet you Viola."

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom