ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola peered around and noticed Zawalt in the distance. She quickly started to wave him down and come over to meet Zerul.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul felt very nervous about all these people crowding around him.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola turned to Zerul and noticed his discomfort. "You alright? If you want to go, it's fine." She said, giving him a warm smile. "If you ever need someone to talk to or show around, feel free to come to me! I'll always listen!"

[ @Zerul ]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul shakes his head. "Its fine. its just...I'm not used to all of this....I would like someone to talk to, and to help me get used to being here...I have only been away from Octovalley for a day..and i already am questioning going back."

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Still feeling a bit tired, Chaos actually went back to his cabin to take a small nap. He plopped on his bed, and set his alarm on his phone to go off in about 20 minutes before drifting to sleep. What a lazy butt he is.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh, come on! Camp isn't that bad!" Viola said, letting out a small giggle as she patted the octoling's back." Seriously though, I'll always listen if you need someone to talk to. I know what it's like to have a lot on your mind." She said, giving Zerul the biggest, most reassuring smile she could.

[ @Zerul ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smiles softly, glad to see Zerul and Viola getting along well... although, given Viola's eternally optimistic personality, she could probably get along with anyone she ever met... part of the reason she seemed to be a lot of fun to be around. "I might not be as good of a talker, but I'll be here if you need me, too." she overs to Zerul with a smile as well "So... did I miss anything while I was at the workshop?" she asks, curious, not noticing Zawlt approaching from behind her.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @Zawlt

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well......" Viola said, offering a side glance to Lucas before shaking her head. "Not much. Me and Chaos played games. I walked around. Oh!" She finally remembered the fish in her hair. "Oh yeah! I think they have an activity planned for us today! Chaos told me and asked me to spread the word with Zarqa!" Viola pulled the fish out of her hair as proof.

[ @Lydia @Zerul @Zawlt @MacSmitty @Aykorn ]

Last edited:

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As he was walking away he glanced over to the group once more and noticed Viola waving at him to come over. Quite frankly he was surprised she wanted him over there after that little incident earlier. "Welp, so much for staying out of it," he thought as he walked over to them all. "Yeah? What's up, Viola?" he asked as he got there.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @Lydia @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Not much! Meeting Zerul here! Have you met him yet? " She asked, motioning to the Octoling. "He just arrived not long after you!" She giggled as she put her arms behind her head. "Also, we're also supposed to be meeting for some activity soon!"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@TACarbuncle @Zerul @Lydia @MacSmitty

Zarqa popped out of Viola's hair rubbing one of her eyes like she'd been enjoying a nice nap.

"Oh! Look there's all 4 of you here. Hey, maybe we should all head to the Mess hall. We've got an activity to start," she repeated.

She swam off of Viola, heading towards the Workshop, but not before simply turning around and shouting, "Thanks Viola!"

Zarqa went up to Payge and gently requested, "Could you find a good to place to stop what you're doing and join us in the Mess hall?"

@13thGalaxy

((Once we've got a sizable amount of players at the Mess hall, we can start explaining what's up. Consider yourself insta-bopped to the Mess hall if you need.))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks up to Zarqa, blinking in surprise as she explains how the Mess Hall will act as a meeting area. She slowly nods, smiling as she makes her way over. While walking, she glances back to Zawlt "Well... I might not be able to actively work on it, but I guess now would be a good time to look at those blueprints you have."

@Zawlt @Aykorn

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"No problem Zarqa!" Viola said, waving to the fish as she swam away. "So, I guess you're heading back with us, eh Zerul?" She said, walking alongside Zawlt and Lydia.

[ @Aykorn @Zerul ]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul watches the fish swim off after announcing an event will be taking place soon. That's when Viola asked if he was heading with them. He nods. "Yea." He starts to follow Lydia.

@Lydia @TACarbuncle @Aykorn

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea finished eating and went to go put her plate away. She thought about what to do for a couple of moments, then shrugged and sat back down. "I guess I'll just stick around here, for now. Not like I have anything else better to do," she mumbled, leaning back on one of the chairs and staring out the window.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Alright! We finally get to do something interesting!" Lucas said, thrusting his hands in the air. Heading over to the Mess Hall and speaks to Lydia. "So... are we cool now?" @Lydia @Aykorn

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
“Thank you for all stopping here today,” Jordan graciously announced. There was pasta and plates sitting on the table for anyone who wanted to serve themselves, but the main topic at hand was the activity that the anemone was about to explain.

“As a part of your camp curriculum, we’re going on a 2 day hiking trip,” Jordan declared. “We’ll be hiking out the rest of today, setting up tents to stay overnight, then heading back to camp the next day.”

Our first group will be going to Lake Firefish. It’s a lot smaller than Triggerfish, but this is the perfect Firefly catching location! The students going on this trip are Viola, Zerul, Payge, Zawit, and Terence.

Our second group will be going toward Aequorea Marsh. We’ll be camping on a boardwalk so we can watch as this place lights up at night,” Jordan seemed to reminisce.“The group going on this will be Lydia, Lucas, Ras, Chaos, and Lumea.

Jordan stroked his chin thoughtfully. “Normally we only have one trip, but I got together a plan last minute,” Jordan said, “so obviously, I’ll be chaperoning that trip. But not to worry! We’ve got some new counselors to help run the other trip as well!”

A monochromic Inkling stepped forward as soon as Jordan finished and gave the crowd a forced smile. “I’m Orca, one of your newer counselors. Don’t make my job harder than it already is and we’ll get along just fine.” He sounded bored, but continued to introduce the other person. “I’ll be chaperoning one of the trips with my colleague, Motor.”

Orca muttered something under his breath before moving aside to motion at a figure dressed in black. The figure, an Octoling, side-eyed him and cleared its throat before speaking.

“Anyways, I’m Motor. I don’t have much to say considering Orca covered it all. Otherwise, anyone have questions or concerns?” It crossed its arms and cast a look at Jordan.

Jordan nodded at that cue, ready to add some last details.

“Anyone who wasn’t grouped up, it’s up to you to either pick a group, or to hang around camp.” Jordan delicately added one last thing. “I’d like for everyone to stay in the groups we’ve hatched, but if you really don’t like where you are, bring it to our attention or try to find someone to switch with you. Alright?”

“Now while I’ve been explaining...” Jordan motioned to the camp nurse, unloading bags, tents, and sleeping mats, “Miko’s brought in some of the camping equipment we’re going to need. First things first, let’s start packing for this!”

((Alright, guys! New activity! We’re going places.
To recap, with Orca and Motor: Viola, Zerul, Payge, and Zawit to Lake Firefish
With Jordan and Zarqa: Lydia, Lucas, Chaos, and Lumea to Aqua-something Marsh (feel free to call it “the marsh”)
If you’re unassigned, chose a group, or decided to hang back at Camp.

Also, give a warm welcome to @Airmure for officially stepping in as our new Co-GM! Orca and Motor are her NPCs.))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola was sitting at a table, a large plate of pasta in front of her. She listened in as she ate, her attention divided between the good food and the idea of the hike. She swallowed a mouthful before talking. "Oooooo. Fireflies sound nice!" She said, smiling as she looked to her group. She was quick to wave to them, showing her enthusiasm.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul had gotten a drink and sat next to Viola. he was unsure about the trip but didn't object. He sees Violas excitement and relaxed a bit. perhaps these firefly things would be lovely to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom