ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gave a big smile as she shook his hand, her hair returned to it's previous shade of purple. "Nice to meet you Zerul! Have you gotten something to eat? Last group of new students had one nearly pass out from not eating before coming here!" She sniffed the air. "Ooooh..... Something smells good!" She said, licking her lips.

[ @Zerul ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Still grumbling to herself, trying to ignore the ink splattered on her back, she walks into the campground, seeing Viola talking with... an Octoling? What was an Octoling doing in Camp Triggerfish? At the very least, he didn't seem to be doing anything and Viola was still being her usual, cheerful self. She smiled softly and started walking over "Hey, Viola! What's going on here?" she calls out as she walks over.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Yea i have already. I wont hold you up if you want to go eat" He was about to move out of Viola's way when another inkling shows up. He looks over at Lydia. He doesn't say anything as she was talking to Viola

@Lydia @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shook her head. "I'm sure it'll be there for awhile! We just met!" She said, keeping her big grin up before hearing Lydia call out. "Oh! Lydia!" She shouted back, waving to her. "Haven't seen you since...." She trailed off for a moment before shaking her head, "Never mind. Hey! Have you met Zerul yet? " She said, motioning towards the Octoling. "Zerul, this is Lydia. She's a whiz with weapons! Lydia, this is Zerul! He's new!"

[ @Zerul @Lydia ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"New... indeed." Lydia says, letting out a slightly nervous giggle as she approached the Octoling. She extends her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Zerul... that's some really interesting gear you have on... Octoling technology, I assume?" she asks, hoping she's not being too personal for a complete stranger.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was standing there nervous. Linda holds out her hand and he takes it and shakes her hand. when she mentioned the gear he nods. "Yes...Kinda...From what i know it was a modified version of Inkling power armor. It has the same strength as a normal suit of power armor without the weight, and some special modifications."

@Lydia @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola gave a small blink. "Octoling?" She said, finally looking him over. "Oh my Squid! He is an octoling!" She facepalmed. "Wow, I'm either very dense or very distracted" She said, giving a nervous chuckle. "Sorry Zerul..." Viola said, scratching the back of her head.

[ @Zerul @Lydia ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods as he describes the modified armor... then blinked in surprise as Viola mentioned she didn't recognize him as such. Instead of questioning it, she tried shrugging it off and laughing a bit "Well... it's nice to meet you, Zerul. And as Viola said... if you ever need any gear or weapons repaired or built, I'm your Inkling." she says with pride.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas flinched under Lydia's glare, and while watching her leave with annoyed to her, he hesitated to chase her and say sorry, but eventually did it anyway, but not before saying sorry to Payge. Running after Lydia he calls out to her seeing her with Viola and the Male Octling he tried to talk earlier. "Lydia wait! Look I'm sorry I splashed you with ink, I didn't know how to operate the- Oh, hey Viola." He starts off. "Anyway, I didn't know how to use the Splatterscope... and I set it off by mistake." Looking at the male Octling he offers his hand. "Hi. My name is Lucas, I'm 15, but I still look I'm 10-13, nice to meet you." he greets.
@Lydia @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "I will keep that in mind." Its at this time Lucas shows up. he introduces himself and offers his hand. Zerul shakes it. "Nice to meet you Lucas. Its not hard to use a splatterscope. I personally find it easier to aim with a scope than without." He looks over at Viola "Its fine. I know its rare to see an octoling around."

@Lydia @MacSmitty @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola tilted her head as Lucas suddenly appeared. "Splatterscope? What?" She said, more than a bit confused. She shook it off though and turned back to Zerul. "Still, It was a bit inconsiderate of me. I'm sorry." She said, her hair paling a bit with her embarrassment.

[ @Zerul @MacSmitty @Lydia ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a small sigh, hoping to ignore the surprise shot she took earlier, but at least Lucas was being apologetic. She glanced over to Viola and quickly explained "He shot me and Payge in the back by accident while playing with a Splatterscope." she says softly, even though she didn't know it was specifically a Splatterscope until Lucas mentioned it.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @MacSmitty

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

Lumea examined the cabins. "Um..." She paused for a couple of moments, looking unsure. "I guess Jordan's cabin. Sounds like a fun one to be in." Shifting a bit, she turned to Shaxx before she continued. "I could use some help with my bags. Er, as long as you don't mind. I'm not all that strong, so my arms are kind of tired..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari - Cabins - Shaxx ))

"Jordan's cabin? Can't say I blame you. Lucy has some rules about her cabin," Shaxx scratched his head awkwardly. "I kinda learned one of them first hand when I walked in without wiping my boots on the floor."

"Let's just say I got stung repeatedly by an angry Jellyfish..." His cheeks became red with embarrassment. "I know... Big guy like me, gets, as you kids call it "Rekt"." Shaxx added, before reaching for her bags.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help you kids out. Just uh... don't let any of the kids tell you about yesterday." He sheepishly said. "Just pick any bed and I'll set them down and help you unpack."

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

"Now you've just made me curious," Lumea said jokingly. "I'll have to ask now."

Without waiting for Shaxx's response, she moved towards one of the beds in the corner. "Over here would be nice." Lumea motioned to the bed and then looked back up at Shaxx. "And uh, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it."

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier....

Just as Zawlt was about to pass his set of blueprints to Lydia he heard a charger shot, but it was a weak shot. The next thing he knew the two gal inklings screamed and Lydia nearly tackled into him, but he stepped back a little bit in surprise. He looked straight at Lucas and noticed a Splatterscope was slightly leaking from its barrel confirming the weapon used. He sighed in disbelief of his carelessness of the weapon's misuse. His attention was then turned back to Lydia saying she would get to it later obviously to get cleaned or whatever. "Uh wait I-" he was cut off when she closed the door behind her leaving the workshop, "Aww, she seemed so nice, I didn't even get her name," he thought, "I guess this can wait since I know someone who might can read these." With that thought in mind he proceeded to leave the workshop area completely ignorant of the other inkling that got shot.

Present time....

Around this time Zawlt had been weighing his options on what to do next. He met a handful of people, he's eaten, unpacked, and find whom he believes to be a good weapons expert to help him out. As he was walking around he noticed a group of inklings along with what he believed to be an octoling in a huge suit, "I am so glad that Eirese isn't around to see this," he thought to himself, "she would pester me and that poor soul with endless questions." He thought about walking over, but in his past experiences of going to a group bad things have happened so far and chose to stay out of the conversation. With that thought he soon began walking away to somewhere else clearly in sight of the group.

@MacSmitty @Lydia @Zerul @TACarbuncle

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari - Jordan's Cabin - Shaxx ))

"There? Alright." Shaxx walked over and then placed the bags down.

"So any questions about the camp that you want answered?" He asked her.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( @Rustic ))

"Just a few." Lumea turned her body to face Shaxx. "Not anything direly important, but little things that'd be nice to know." She paused before continuing. "Is there any place in particular that I should be after this, and what time should I be back at the cabin by for lights out?"

Lumea thought for a moment before adding. "Also, are there any maps around the camp? I don't want to get horribly lost on the first day here."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Ayykari - Leaving to the Redjacks Cabin - Shaxx ))

"Well... I'm guessing you're hungry. So I would tell you to go to the Mess Hall first, then afterwards, you could go for a stroll around the camp." Shaxx suggested, before adding. "In any case, I recommend you be back in the cabins before ten o'clock. At the very least before midnight."

Lumea's question about a map prompted Shaxx to search his pockets, finding he didn't have a map he turned to her. "I don't have a map, but there's plenty of signs out there that give decent directions." He continued. Provided no one mixed them up."

"I'm gonna go to my cabin, see if Jack and Naomi can gather the others for the hike." Shaxx said, walking for the door. "I'll probably gather them myself if they don't want to. Anyway, you should be at the campfire pit in around... I don't know, but be there at some point." He continued, before leaving her in the cabin.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea milled around in the cabin for a bit longer, before shrugging and taking Shaxx's advice. Leaving the cabin, she looked around and began to look for the mess hall. She made sure to pay close attention to the signs and various markers as she attempted to make her way there. Eventually, Lumea found her way to her intended destination and made a beeline for the food. "It's a good thing they still have food out," she mumbled as she grabbed a burger and a box of apple juice. She then retreated to go sit at one of the many tables to eat quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom