ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
After listening to music for a couple of minutes, Lucas removed his headphones only to see that Lumea was gone. He frowned at the fact that she didn't tell him where he was going, but shrugged it off, deciding to go check on April and her progress. He heading to the cabins, he heard April's voice, along with another voice he didn't recognize. "Hey April! Have you got the things you need yet?" He calls out.
@silly979 @Serena Inkwell

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena was a bit jumpy, so she had jumped a little when she heard Lucas. "Who's that?" She asked, curious of who the boy was.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Serena Inkwell @MacSmitty

April turned around surprised too. She hadn't expected others to follow her all the way out here.
She looks to Serena.

"Oh, YOU must be Serena." April chuckles a bit. "Yeah that would make sense. I'd doubt Lucas would change his name THAT fast. Well, anyways, my name's April. Good to meet you."
Then, April's gaze finds itself on Lucas.

"Oh, and I'm just about packed. Everything I'm going to need and more's right in here." April says, giving her sack a good pat.
Finally ready to embark, April begins to head towards the door.
"Alright, you two ready to go? I was told to wait out here and the others would meet us." Then she stops for a moment.
"Oh.... One more thing. Please make sure nobody steps on the pile...." She says, pointing to it in the corner. "That would really suck, you know."

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul

"That's not a problem. There weren't enough tents for everyone in the first place. Everyone will have to share with someone else and it's decided who is sharing with who," Orca replied. "So have fun with that."

@Zawlt @TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy @Rustic
Motioning at the group to follow, Motor headed towards the exit of the Mess Hall.

"Let's get a move on before it gets too dark outside. There's a few things along the way we should check out," it said as it stood outside the doorway.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded and exited the hall, heading on towards the trailhead, expecting that to be the way they had to go.

@Airmure

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @TACarbuncle - Terence ))

Terence looked over at him, following Viola's example, he nodded and left. He followed her to the Trailhead.
Terence decided a small case of small-talk would be nice, considering the fact that his last talk with her was sour.

"So... Viola. You excited for this? I know I am." He asked her, giving a slight smile.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
She grabbed her backpack and stood outside the cabin next to April. "Nice to meet you. So, when are we gonan be going? Sometime soon I hope. I have an itching fever to find a spot out there and listen to my squidstep." She sat down on the first step with her back on the ground in front of her, opening it and making sure she has enough headphones, clothes, and her own food. Below everything in her back pack was her sleeping bag. Once she had made sure she had everything she assumed was necessary to being, she looked in the other pocket of it and pulled out a splattershot jr. and slid it in her right pocket, then zipped the back pack closed. "Mkay, Im ready and I will be upset if we dont leave in the next five minutes. I can be very impatient you know. Let that be a warning for you, April. Never make me wait for you."
@silly979

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia keeps silently walking to the trailhead, letting out a small sigh as the closest thing she had to company was a distant Chaos who seemed not too interested in talking. She glanced back as she kept walking, wondering if anyone was catching up with them at this point.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola giggled and gave a big smile. "You bet your tentacles I'm excited for this!" She said, a skip in her step.

@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @TACarbuncle - Terence ))

"Really?" Terence smiled. "I hope the other group brings back pictures for us, because I'll see if I can catch a firefly or two." He took off his backpack and unzipped it, he pulled out a jar with a cap that had little holes in it "I found this in my hiking pack, maybe you can see if you got one too?" Terence asked her.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola reached into her pack and pulled one out as well. "I plan on catching more than just two!" Viola said, letting out another giggle before putting the jar back into her bag.

@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @TACarbuncle @Lydia - Terence ))

Terence put the jar back in his bag too. "I bet I'll catch more than you!" He chuckled, feeling a little happier.
"Anyway, let's hurry up, I think I see someone up ahead." Terence pointed out, squinting to see up ahead of them.

"I think it's Lydia, and... she looks unhappy. You wanna go and cheer her up?" He asked, looking at her.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola noticed Lydia ahead of them and, taking note of what Terence said, ran at her from behind and hugged her. "Peekaboo!" Viola said, her usual grin on her face as she hugged Lydia.

@Lydia

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea milled around by the trail head, waiting for others to show up. She worried that she was in the wrong place and debated with herself over whether or not to leave. "Everyone else should be here soon," she mumbled. "I'll wait a bit longer and if no one else shows, I'll go back to the mess hall, then to the cabins if no one else is there..." Lumea fidgeted a bit and paced while she waited.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Uh yeah. I'll avoid the pile." Lucas tells April. @silly979
Turning to Serena he introduces himself. "
As April said, I'm Lucas. I look like a 10-13 year old, but I'm actually 15. Anyway, I'll heading for the trail head. See you later!" He says, leaving to go get his things from the Mess Hall and then reaching the trail head. @Serena Inkwell
Upon arriving at the trail head, he notices Lumea, all by herself. "
There you are you Lumea. I was wondering where you went. Where is everyone anyway?" He asks her. @Ayykari

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, lost in her train of thought, was caught off guard as she was suddenly hugged, followed by the "Peekaboo!" She lets out a loud yelp, instinctively trying to hide away goes into squid form, curled up. Apparently she was quite easy to startle while lost in thought.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked and knelt down to Lydia's squid form. "L-Lydia! It's me!" She said, nudging her friend's squid form.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lightly twitched as she was nudged before slowly opening her eyes, looking up to Viola. She slowly morphs back, still sitting down with her hand against her heart "S-sorry... you scared the carp out of me..." she says, blushing from embarrassment.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's hair paled as she bowed. "S-Sorry.....I was just trying to cheer you up...." She said, apologizing profusely.

@Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom