ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile....

Back at his cabin Zawlt was rummaging through his things loking for the essentials to go camping. As for his spare clothes he had the exact same shirts and pants he was wearing in duplicates plus his turf war outfit, but he chose not to pack that for this trip aside from the tinted shades. As for other things needed they were already in his backpack. With his packing done he made his way back to the mess hall. Once there he went right back to where he was sitting, slug his backpack onto the table and then sat down, "Okay, that's out of the way," he said to himself quietly as he let out a deep sigh. With nothing else to do in particular he pulled out his phone and started playing Squid Frontier(Brave Frontier, real phone game).

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @TACarbuncle - Cabins - Terence ))

"Well its alright," Terence reassured, looking at the pale Viola. "Just give me a heads up next time... No hand grabbing." He added worriedly. "Anyway, I'll see you soon I guess!"

After watching her leave him, he continued walking down the path to the cabins. Terence reached it shortly and entered Lucy's cabin, he knelt down to his bag and began to take out pack more Rockenberg Black Tees and more pants for the trip. He put them in, and then rummaged around his bag, pulling out a gas mask, he put it in the hiking pack. Then walked outside of the cabins, and started heading back to the Mess Hall.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn

"Sweetness, dude. I didn't bring that much on the trip... uh... as you can see." She says as she holds up her small sack filled with luggage. "I'd only need to drop off the non-essentials.Everything else should be ready to go. Oh, and one more thing, you wouldn't mind showing me the way to your cabin would you?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos had reentered the mess hall with his backpack, which was the same one with all the essentials since he arrived, all ready to go. He set it on a table as he took his seat, awaiting for departure. He takes out his phone again and laid his head down to rest on the table. Then he goes through his phone, probably checking up on someone, and lets out another faint sigh.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looked around, glancing over to Chaos, curious what was troubling him as he looked over his phone. She moved over and sat down next to him, carefully putting her backpack down "Hey, Chaos. Something wrong?" she asks.

@Chaos_Knight

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979

"Absolutely," Jordan said, "though, I think we might have enough people that are ready to leave that we could just pass by the cabins before we left. But, if you really want a head start..." Jordan plucked Zarqa out of his hair and passed the clownfish to April. "Zarqa, can show you the way. We'll meet you there."

Leaving Zarqa and April to go run to the cabins, Jordan turned around and addressed his group. (( @Lydia, @Ayykari @MacSmitty @Chaos @BlueDogXL))

"Hey once, enough of you guys are ready, lets meet down at the Trail head. From there, I'll start showing people which path to take, " Jordan instructed." I have something to go do real, quick, but I'll be back to meet you at the trail."

Before leaving, Jordan shot a snarky grin towards Orca. "Looks like we might be leaving first?"
@Airmure

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos senses someone behind him and spoke to him. He turns around to see Lydia, who is concerned about him. "Oh...it's nothing..." He answers as he puts away his phone. The blue inkling stands up and slings his backpack on him, readying himself to go and trying to evade any other concern for now. "I'm gonna go on ahead.." Chaos leaves out the door and sets off for the trailhead.

@Lydia

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn
"Ha! Gotchya!" April says as her feet fly towards the cabins. Once she reaches the general area, she starts relying on Zarqa for assistance in locating the cabin.

"So... Where is it?" She says, holding Zarqa up, giving the Clown Fish a better view.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979

Zarqa crossed her fins at being manhandled, but reluctantly pointed out the direction of the purple Cabin. She then feistly swam out of April's grasp, preferring to swim there herself unless she could hitch a ride somehow.

"It's this purple one over here!" Zarqa showed, pointing to the 3rd cabin in line.

----
@Serena Inkwell

The latest student has arrived at Camp Triggerfish. Nurse Mizuko, apparently running back and forth between the Mess hall and the Main Office, was there to meet them.

"Miko" leaned back against the front desk, looking over a clipboard as Serena entered the building. "Seems like you're the last person to be arriving in a while," she stated, flipping through some pages disinterestedly."Zapfish Academy overnight stay, right?"

She then abruptly took off her large, white-framed sunglasses. Her eyes --intensely pink and vaguely intimidating-- fixated on Serena.

But not for long. Miko slid her glasses on her head to check-mark a box, before casually lowering them again and setting the clip board down.

The nurse then motioned for Serena to follow her. "I'll explain what's going on as we walk to the Mess," Miko said, beginning to walk. "Right now, we're packing to go on a pair of hiking-slash-camping trips to some areas just outside of Triggerfish. Other students are packing in the Mess Hall, but at this point, I think we're leaving soon enough that you could just ask a counselor to help you pack."

Miko looked up for a moment. "I think Jordan just said he's gotten enough students to go on his trip, ...but I think the new counselors will be happy to let you join them. Motor and Orca are leading the group to Lake Firefish for some firefly catching." If one tried, they could hear a hint of cheer in how Miko explained that.

"Ah, before you start, feel free to leave anything you won't bring with you in a cabin, as we'll --you'll--," she corrected, "be away from camp for a night." Miko said, as they approached 3 buildings, one purple, one red, and one orange.

A curious pair were in front of the Purple Cabin, being an orange inkling girl with a some luggage, chatting with a small clownfish. ((@silly979))

"April." Miko looked vaguely happy to see the student.

The nurse turned back to Serena. "There's also the option to stay at camp, but for now, why don't the two of you set your bags down? Then when you're ready head to the Mess hall."

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena rubbed the back of her head, then shrugged and pulled her headphones over her ears, waiting for the perfect spot where she can listen to her squidstep. She was unsuccessful however. She took her headphones off and had made her way to get her luggage, which mostly contained many pairs of headphones, clothes, and food of her own. "Lets get this thing over with..."

Last edited:

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn
"Ah! Thanks for the tip!"

April dashed her way straight into the cabin. After catching her breath from all of her running around, April drops her small luggage sack onto the floor. From there, she starts rummaging her way through what she thought was necessary to bring on the trip, leaving them in the bag and carefully picking out everything that would probably slow her down and dropping each individual item onto the floor. Once satisfied with the essentials that she packed, April carefully places the discarded items into a pile and moves the entirety of the pile into a remote corner of the cabin.

"There. I'd bet this stuff'll be fine here 'till we get back." She said to no one in-particular.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
@silly979

Serena came back and threw her backpack onto the floor beside her bed. "Is that supposed to be stuff you dont want or dont need?" She asked when she noticed April's pile.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"A-alright..." Lydia says softly as Chaos leaves her by herself without giving her the slightest hint at what could possibly be bothering him. It only made her worry more, but she took a deep breath, suppressing the thought before getting to her feet, waving to Viola. "Well, I'm gonna get moving too. Hope you have fun!" she says with a smile before leaving, trailing after Chaos, but giving him his space.

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, not exactly sure how to respond to Lumea's words, just responded "Uh... Thanks. I guess." After that, he puts on his Studio Headphones and listens to music. @Ayykari

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Aykorn

Orca cracked a smile at Jordan's teasing. "Have fun with that. Don't get lost and watch out for the wolves. We wouldn't want you coming back in pieces... or would we?"

Motor gave him the strangest look and he shrugged sheepishly in return. "I'm not lying, am I?"

After another look of disapproval from Motor, he flipped through his checklist of essential items and crossed off almost everything on the list, save for a few exceptions. Not that they needed those items anyways in the first place. He shoved his checklist back into his pocket and took out a map, tracing the trail they had to take to get to Lake Firefish.

@TACarbuncle @Zawlt @Zerul @Rustic @13thGalaxy

"Is everyone ready? I'm not interested in returning to get your luxury items that you left behind so take a few seconds to check that you got everything you need," he advised his group. "Otherwise, Motor will be leading everyone to the entrance of the trail. I'll join up with you guys later."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola sat up, her hair returning to it's usual shade of purple before she grabbed her backpack. "I'm ready to go!" She said, heading towards the entrance to the mess hall.

@Airmure

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Hmm?" he said to himself as he was snapped out of his trance. He tends to be over focused when it comes to games and blocks most other things out. He stretched his arms and legs and let out a yawn as he stood up, "Well it's about time, I almost thought I could get another nap in at this rate," he said as he grabbed his backpack. After that he made his way towards the mess hall's exit signaling he was ready to go, but in truth Zawlt wasn't emotionally prepared to go back to Lake Firefish.

@Airmure

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea, thinking she said something wrong, stepped away from Lucas. She mumbled a quiet 'sorry' and quickly moved away from the boy. Remembering what Jordan said about meeting him at the trail, she grabbed the bag she had packed and left the mess hall without another word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom