ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
Casper quickly finished his pancakes and looked around. He spotted some new Inklings. Should I introduce myself? he thought. Finally, he decided to stand up and go meet everyone.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas heard the sound of someone standing up, and looking at the source of the noise, he noticed a green Inkling. "Hey, I'm Lucas. I may look younger than you, but I'm roughly the same age as you are. Welcome to the group." He greeted.
@Blondbeast

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
The anemone camp-counselor walked out from the kitchen-back room, stretching and yawning.
As he sipped his mug of coffee, he blinked at the students that just arrived, clearly caught off guard by the new arrivals, but quickly shrugging it off to sit down.

"Wow, busy morning. I hope I've had enough coffee for this," he said under his breath. Jordan but on a smirk, "Sorry, I'm usually one of the people greeting new students in the main office. I haven't caught your names though, yet?"

(( @Blondbeast @13thGalaxy ))

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Aykorn

"Payge." She gave a small nod to the anemone-counselor that'd just walked in. "You look quite tired." She noted, mentally slapping herself for such a stupid comment.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash walked out of the cabin, she had the pearl shirt on, her beanie and her polka dot rainboots. Her stomach was still hurting but not as bad. She entered the mess hall. The smell of food overwhelmed her and she rushed out.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@13thGalaxy ))

"Yeah, you could say that," Jordan said, giving a flippant scoff, before going for another sip of coffee.

"Last night, Zarqa decided to dig up my friend's field journal. Hadn't really thought about in a while. So naturally," Jordan explained, "I thought about trying to find closest location to camp Mira marked."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "That was actually easy, but I stayed up late doing other things," he grinned. "Anyways, how's your morning been?"

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Aykorn

"Well, I found out I done diddly goofed by bringing my roller." She took a glance over to it. "Of course, I was a moron and forgot that I wasn't supposed to bring it. Other than that, I ate some halfway decent pancakes, so that's gotten it off to a pretty good start."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@13thGalaxy ))

Jordan genuinely laughed. "I think as long as you don't try to run someone over, you can stash your roller somewhere and be fine."

He narrowed his eyes. "'Decent pancakes' ? I mean, I didn't make these so I'm not complaining, but... what." Jordan smirked, "You not into fluffy, buttery goodness?"

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Aykorn

Payge gave a small nod to the roller comment. "I'm just not huge into pancakes. More of a waffle type, I am."

She grumbled a bit as she had to run over and readjust her roller, as the inking part was about to touch the wall. She wedged the handle into the corner, keeping it off the wall. Of all the things to bring, I had to choose the Krak-On..could have taken the Slosher, but noooo. You just had to pick the Krak-On, didn't you, Payge?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan set his mug down, looking up thoughtfully. "Y'know, pancake batter and waffle batter are almost the same," he started prattling. "If I just adjusted it, there's a waffle iron in the bac--"

Jordan cut himself off, noticing the slipping roller that Payge went to go adjust. He leaned forward, smirking and resting his elbow on the table. As he did, a small fish swam up to him and floated to his side.

"Maybe someone should mention we have storage and cabins," Zarqa suggested observing the "wall-roller".

"Yeeaaah, maybe," Jordan agreed.
He took a better glance at the empty-finned clown fish. "Hey, where are all the maps and charts you were going to bring?"
Zarqa answerered, "Miko has them."
"Ahh. Gotcha."

After a moment of comfortable silence, Jordan poked the clownfish. "Hey, we've got a couple new students. Swim around and go talk to them," he nudged. "Once Mimi and Lucy get back from where ever we should start telling students what we have planned."

--
((@Lydia Not sure if you're waiting for this or not since you mentioned it, but just tag me if you want to head into the shop.))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a sigh as she got finished wandering the camp, heading back to her cabin. She went to her bag and pulled out a handheld game system and, after exiting the cabin, sat under a tree and started to play it. "Not much else to do until the counselors are ready with whatever we're going to do."

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"I'm actually really glad I didn't bring my Dynamo...that would've been awful to lug around." Payge laughed as she finished leaning it against the wall and returned to her seat. "Godawfully heavy, that thing. It took me nearly 15 minutes to get that back to my house when I bought it. It feels lighter during battle though."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos arrived back to his cabin and went inside to grab his jacket. After coming out with it now on, he begins to head back to the mess hall. However, he stopped when he notices a lone Viola nearby. The blue inkling gave off a mischievous smirk. He stealthily goes over to behind the tree Viola is sitting against. She is completely unaware of his presense. Chaos pokes his head out and asked her quietly, "Hey whatcha playing?"

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Eh?" Viola looked back to see Chaos, getting startled and her hair letting out a small flash. "O-Oh. Chaos. Sorry. You startled me." She chuckled and scratched the back of her head. "I'm playing a port of Super Squid Bros. I couldn't grab too many games before the trip, so I don't have much." She said, showing the system's screen.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos chuckled when he saw the look on Viola's face. "That's pretty cool!" He digs into his pocket and pulls out a handheld game system of his own. "Care for a few matches before the counselors have us ready to do something?" He smiled.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola scratched her cheek before shrugging. "Well, Okay, but I don't know if I'll be much of a challenge. Outside of Turf Wars and some MMOs I play, I don't do much competitive play." She said, before setting her game up. "But I'm willing to try!"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos flipped open his system and connects with Viola's to play with her. "I'll try to hold back. To be honest, I'm little rusty since I've been doing Turf Wars." He said as he picks his character, Squyu (Ryu).

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I'm not too knowledgeable about this. I picked it up at the suggestion of a friend in a MMO I play. So...." Viola looked at the roster before finally choosing Kranka (Blanka).

@Chaos_Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom