ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea glanced around the room, trying to memorize the looks of everyone that Jordan had pointed out to her. "Lydia is the one with the braid, Lucas is over there, with that orange Inkling," she mumbled to herself. "Ras... Nice shirt, and Chaos, cool jacket. Got it." She gave herself a mental pat on the back and hoped she'd remember it by the time they had to go.

"Now... For getting to know people..." Lumea sighed again. "Argh, I'm no good at that. I'll just... Wait for someone to approach me. Or until the trip... Doubt it'll work, but whatever." She moved herself closer to the rest of the kids, but didn't engage any of them in conversation. While she milled around, her thoughts wandered to what she wanted to bring on the trip. Lumea wondered about what items would be provided by the camp, but shrugged it off and focused on what to bring for herself, first.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia nodded back and smiled "After the trip, then." She says before glancing over to Jordan who motioned April to move over. She blinked in surprise. Another newcomer... yeesh, this place seems to get more crowded by the hour... she thinks to herself before walking over to help with supplies.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas started to get ready to go pack his things when he saw another inkling he didn't know just sitting there by herself, so while walking to her, he spoke. "Hey... are you alright? You aren't feeling conflicted or something are you?"
@Ayykari

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea looked over at Lucas. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just... Don't really know how to approach people," she explained. She paused and thought for a moment before continuing. "Well, maybe I'm a bit freaked out over being here... Completely new school and the first thing I have to do is go on this big trip."

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Oh. so everything just happened, shocking you." Lucas replies. "Well since you're new and all, do you wanna be my partner for our side of the trip? I can help you overcome some parts of your shyness." He asks her.
@Ayykari

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Let's just focus on having some fun on this hike, alright?" Viola said, her hair steadily regaining it's color.

@Zerul

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty @Ayykari

April follows Lucas to find him speaking to Lumea. She overhears their conversation, then she decides to chime in.
@Ayykari

"So you're a new student too? Cool! My name's April, what's yours?"

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea jumped a bit, startled at April's sudden appearance. "E-er... My name's Lumea," she said, somewhat uncertainly. "Nice to meet you, April." She glanced between April and Lucas. "Are you going on the trip?" Lumea suddenly asked, focusing her gaze on April.

@silly979 @MacSmitty

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
April nods in response to the question along with a smile.
@Ayykari
"It's nice to meet you too, and you bet I'm going on that trip! It sounds like a lot of fun." April pauses for a moment, looks a Lucas for a brief moment, then returns her gaze to Lumea.
"Are you going with Lucas? Would it be alright if I joined you guys?"

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"You know why they say, the more the merrier!" Lucas says, impersonating a infamous egg shaped doctor with his vocal range. "I'm down with it, but you gotta tell the consulers you're coming with us." He tells April, pointing at Jordan and Zarqa.
@silly979 @Ayykari

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Not sure." Viola said, looking to the two two had come over to them, expecting some kind of answer. "I would like to get ready, after all."

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty
She gives him a nod. "Right, that makes sense."

@Aykorn
Then she turns around and walks back to Jordan.
"On second thought, I'd like to join Lucus's and Lumea's group, please."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "I guess we need to find everyone then figure out what we need to bring on this camping trip."

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea hesitated a bit before saying anything, but shrugged and decided to just go along with the others. "Yeah, the more the better," she agreed quietly. "We should probably start thinking about what we want to pack, though." She watched April and Lucas, her head slightly tilted as she waited for a response.

@MacSmitty @silly979

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"See, we're already getting started on improving your social skills Lumea!" Lucas replies, spreading his arms like he just did a backflip. "Ok... so I can guess I can carry clothes and a tent..?" He says, unsure.
@Ayykari @silly979

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "Yeah. It's you, Me, Payge whose right here, Zawit whose across the room, and Terence who I don't think I see anywhere." Viola said, looking around the mess hall for their group. She looked over to Payge and smiled. "So, do you want to go get ready?" She asked, a big grin on her face.

@Zerul @13thGalaxy

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Terence - Mess Hall ))

Terence walked into the Mess Hall. He looked around, slightly surprised at the amount of people there. "Whoa... I was not expecting this many people..." He murmured. He looked around, spotting the pasta and quickly grabbed a plate of it. He gathered a large heap of it and sat down, contentedly eating it.

Terence looked around for a fellow student to explain what was going on at the Mess Hall, as it looked rather busy.
"Um... Would someone like to explain what we're doing right now?" He said to no one in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom