ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
Excited, April rushes to the food and serves herself one hefty serving of Pasta. Her eyes dart left and right, surveying who's who, what's what and where's where. Content that she's seen everything that needs to be seen, she starts looking for a place to sit. Deciding to take a simpler route, she calls out to everyone.
"Hey! ...Is there anyone that I can join?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smile and nods "Well, we can always spend one late night at Lucy's cabin one of these days just testing different styles of tying our tentacles." she suggests.

@13thGalaxy

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul @TACarbuncle

Motor stiffened when the other octoling stood up and gave it a look. It hardened its gaze on the other octoling as it continued to speak.

"I'm asking because I have no knowledge on whether you're here with ill intentions or not and whether you are a danger to others."

It paused for a moment.

"Who do you think you are talking to your superior like this? I have more authority over you in terms of both in and out of Octovalley," it snarled. Motor motioned at the kelp that tied its tentacles back.

It shot a glance at Viola as it saw the other inkling's tentacles fluctuate in color.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul laughs. "Rank means nothing to me. I single handedly took on 3 squad of Octarian Elites and won. As for my reasons being here. I was looking for a better life. Weather or not you believe that its up to you. Now does that answer your questions?" he crosses his arms clearly agitated that Motor tried to pull rank on him.
He didn't notices Violas color changing.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked over to Motor as she glanced at her and quickly sat straight up and her hair quickly paling. "Y-Yes sir? Is something wrong?" She asked, nervously as she shuffled a bit.

@Airmure

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Lydia

"I'm down for that. Sounds like a great time."
Payge smiled and started imagining the different looks she'd be able to get, and whether or not they'd look halfway decent.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul @TACarbuncle

"You could've said that from the start and saved me from the trouble. Anyways, yes that answers my question."

Motor looked satisfied with Zerul's response and was about to end the conversation right there until something popped into its head.

"Oh and, I drafted the plans of all the machinery in Octovalley. Alone. Rank is about intelligence, something you don't have," Motor said with a smirk.

It quickly turned to face Viola.

"There's nothing wrong. I'm fine, but you don't look so good. Need anything?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"E-Eh?" Viola quickly started to get flustered, her face turning red. "I-I'm fine! No problems here!" She said, shaking her head and hands.

@Airmure

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul grabs his drink and finishes it. "If your so intelligent then you would realize that insulting someone who has proven to be capable in a fight would be a bad idea." He turns to Viola and notices her pale hair. "You sure? that doesn't look right?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola turned to Zerul as well and shook her head more. "Really! I'm fine!" She said, quite adamantly this time.

@Zerul

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul

Motor spun around to face Zerul once more.

"Really? You don't look capable. The 'Elites' you fought were probably already weakened. You wouldn't stand a chance. Maybe you should take a seat instead."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul refuesed Motor's request and stayed standing. he knew Motor was trying to prove he was better.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan was the first to start looking over the equipment laid out, kneeling to pick out a bag that looked good and scouting out a tent.

"Hey, Team! We should start looking what we want to bring," Jordan mentioned." Unless you guys don't want.... y'know, backpacks, sleeping bags, food...."

Jordan rolled his eyesand shook his head, before noticing the lone inkling in the corner with headphones. Jordan blinked, but then smirked, motioning with his head to come closer. ((@silly979))

"Nice to meet you!" Jordan greeted with an inviting grin. "You're new, right? I'm Jordan, one of you camp counselors, and this.... "he nudged the clownfish nestled in his hair," ...is Zarqa."

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul @TACarbuncle

Motor prepared to give Zerul another snide remark before Orca cut it off.

"That's enough. Both of you," he said sternly.

Motor simply rolled its eyes at Orca and went back to fuss over Viola.

"If you say so, but please tell me if you need anything."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
zerul huffed and sits back down. *this is just great. another octarian and he is a total jerk*

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly shook her head. "Really...I'm fine." She said, trying to get off the topic ASAP. She looked to Zerul and patted his back, worried.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979

"So, I realize you haven't chosen which trip you want to tag along on, but why not pack a bag anyway. Or.. you could help me test this tent?" Jordan suggested, flicking and straightening out a tent pole.

He snickered to himself. " I don't know how you guys feel about sharing tents, but man, it sure beats sleeping outside."

Jordan shot a look to Zarqa with a sly smile. "No bears."

Zarqa snorted back, "Says the horror buff. You aren't scared of those!"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas snapped out of his trance when he heard a new voice, and turning to the source saw an Orange inkling that introduced herself as April. Heading over to her, he held out his hand and introduced himself.
"Hello. My name is Lucas. I'm actually 15, but due to a medical condition I'm look 10-13. Nice to meet you. Looks like we have the same tastes in headphones." He said, holding out his own Studio Headphones.
@silly979

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@MacSmitty
April smiles widely and rapidly shakes his hand."I'm April, I'm 16 and got these headphones because of their popularity."

@Aykorn
Then she looks back to Jordan. "I guess I'll go with whichever group goes first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom