Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"...I know that...I was kidding..." Andrew said quietly at Chaos's sarcastic reply. Lucas tilted his head at Chaos's remark replying, "I'm Lucas. You know the boy who almost screwed your ears up with an airhorn on the camping trip?"
@Chaos_Knight

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival saw everyone eating, so he headed over to get some food. After he did, he went over and sat down at an empty table. Not like anyone's want to sit with me anyways Parzival thought to himself

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Now Sean at least recognised Parzival's Shulk costume, simply because his older brother showed him the character. He's never seen the character, but he could appreciate the similarity in the looks department. "Ya joker." He referenced, then he saw Parzival just leave and walk to the food table, which to that Sean simply shook his head. "He has a short attention span, 'ey?"

@ThatSquidYouKnow

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Yep! Now I can finally join you guys in the Turf War competition." Lucas says happily. Andrew, crossing his arms looked around at some of the new guests. Spotting a male Octoling, and several other Inklings, he asks, "Who are those guy's?" Referring to Zerul,Parzival, and Sean. "And where did the boy named Terence go?"
@Chaos_Knight @ThatSquidYouKnow @Templar @Zerul @Rustic

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
As Parzival devoured his food, he felt like making a reference to no one in particular. "This is really good, Fiora!" he said to the empty seat next to him. He looked around the gym. He saw kids laughing and such. Parzival felt incredibly bored so he started to mess around with his Monado Replica. "Monado, Splat!" he yelled, maybe a bit too loudly. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he sat back down trying to blend in, but only to find there was no orange ink in the gym.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola managed to hear Andrew's comment and looked over. "There IS spaghetti?! Darn it! I didn't have to drop character afterall!" She said, before laughing. "Oh well. Cest la vie." She said, before nomming what was on her plate.

@MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul rubs the back of his head when Viola began chomping down on her food. He turns to Andrew. "Well were suppose to be charecters from a game called undertale...but i haven't played it yet so im not sure who is who"

@MacSmitty

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((http://goo.gl/61K3vx))
Shizuka pushed the school doors open with her Wasabi Splattershot, refitting the little whiteboard comfortably under her arm, and crept inside. As the door closed behind her, she could see many decorations littering the room, and, with a last glance at the door, she followed the signs that lead to the gym and entered.

She could see a lot of people littered around the gym. It made her feel a little nervous, since she didn't recognize any of them. She went over to what she assumed to be the food table and started looking over what they had.

((Just lemme get used to this and my writing will improve. I'm always bad when I start >u>;; ))

Last edited:

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean paused for a second as Shizuka walked in through the door. He was used to making sure he recognised or at least saw the faces of everyone at Zapfish Academy, but he definitely didn't know her. Now she could just be a family member of one of the students here or just an oddly timed transfer student, but he couldn't take the risk. He learnt to give new people the benefit of the doubt though, since any other time he'd been worried someone found him out they showed perfectly they had no idea who he was. And so, the Inkling dressed in all black walked over to the same food table Shizuka did and spoke up as he put some food on a plate he'd taken.
"Welcome to the school."

@VeryButter

((No problem VB, nobody judges here, its all good casual fun. :D ))

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
With nothing really better to do he made his way to the food table. There was so much there that he liked and knowing his appetite he would NOT hold back on how much he would get. After getting a satisfactory amount of food he made his way to a random table. He couldn't see who was at the table because the plate's food was blocking his line of view.. It was when he sat his plate down he noticed who was already there, "Let's see, we have two from Undertale, someone from Kingdom Squids, and someone from Final Fantasy," he said as he sat down at the table with Viola and Zerul, "not bad I suppose."

@MacSmitty @TACarbuncle @Zerul

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"And one person who spooks people with a Luna Blaster." Galaxy piped up from behind Zawlt, spinning her Luna around her finger, her finger being held in by the trigger. "I didn't even get a costume, heh. I was lazy."

@Zawlt

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Oh hello... um... your Zawlt right?" Lucas replies turning to him looking at his costume. "It's true. I'm Sora in his Santa form, and Andrew right here is Cloud Strife." He says, pointing at Andrew. Getting up after finally finishing his food he gets up to look around. Noticing a new student at the food table, he walks up to and greets her. "Hey pal. You wouldn't happen to a new student, right?"
@Zawlt @VeryButter

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"And then there's that one person who improvised." Chaos said to Zawlt, referring to his samurai garb that he just used in a Turf War. "I don't think anyone would expect this type of gear to exist and be used anyway.."

@Zawlt

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Shizuka looked at the two inklings that had approached her, and made a few gestures, forgetting for a moment they might not understand her. When she realised, she blinked, and then took her whiteboard out from under her arm, replacing it with her splattershot, and unclipped the marker, scribbling a few words before showing it.
'Thank you? Yes I'm new. =)' was what she had written.
@MacSmitty @Templar
((I'm on a boat so sorry if it takes a little while for me to reply .u.))

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola swallowed her food and chuckled. "Yeah. I spent a lot of time on this costume! Took a long time to get it so the eyes could pop out!" She said, putting her mask down and making the eyes bug out a little.

@Zawlt.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He nibbled at his food and seeing that everyone was engaged in their own conversations left him to go and find a table for himself. Sitting down after adjusting his tail, he set his plate down and hummed as he continued to eat, unwrapping one of the candies and happily ate the chocolate inside.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(With Shizuka)
Lucas watched the new student make hand gestures and raised his visible left eyebrow at the sight. Then watching her pull out a whiteboard and wrote "Thank you?" Probably responding to the other guy that welcomed her into the building, and "Yes I'm new :)" for his welcoming. Lucas had a hunch that the student he was speaking to had some sort of speech issue, so he introduced himself first. "My name is Lucas. I'm Sora from Kingdom Squids if you couldn't tell." He says while posing with his Keyblade-Inkbrush.
(With Zawlt)
"
Me and Lucas ordered our costumes. But we had to take some creative liberties regarding the thingamajig on the back of my costume, and Lucas's claw gloves and leggings." Andrew told Zawlt, sipping a drink.
@VeryButter @Zawlt

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Hmm?" he muttered as he leaned his head back in his chair. He looked behind him to notice it was Galaxy who spoke up, "Oh heya, Gal, didn't seeya there," he said to her, "heck I haven't seen something that looked BAD on you yet, so don't worry too much about it," he said while giving a thumbs up. @13thGalaxy

After Zawlt spoke to Galaxy he turned his attention to the others who spoke to him, "Oh I use that from time to time actually," he said referring to Chaos, "though yeah like you said I'm very less likely to use it too often," he said. @Chaos_Knight

His attention turned to Viola, but all he saw after she spoke was her eyes bugging out of her mask. The sight got a chuckle out of him, "Heh, not bad, Viola, not bad at all," he said to her. @TACarbuncle

He then looked to the one dressed as Sora, "Uhh yeah, I'm Zawlt, but how do you-" he cut himself off when he then walked off. He then heard the one who was named Andrew mention him being Lucas in his costume explanation, "Wait, THAT was Lucas?" he asked, "was wonderin' when he'd grow up, literally," he said looking over to him. "Well truth be told my costume isn't exactly 100%," he said to Andrew, "my old man was suppose to have my most important piece done today, but I don't know if he has it done or not," he explained. After that he begun digging into his enormous plate of food. @MacSmitty

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Hearing Lucas welcome Shizuka like he was expecting her made him relax for the most part. He was surprised when she brought out the clipboard, and it took him a couple of seconds to clock on to the fact that chances are, she was unable to talk. It was only then that he clocked on to Lucas' change, in which he did have to speak up about. "Congratulations for reachin' full form control Lucas. The name's Sean, I'm a student here too despite my lack of costume. What's yours?" He said referring to Shizuka's name as he leaned back ever so slightly on the table.

@VeryButter @MacSmitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom