• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas nodded at Touya's words and remembering about what Touya said with Katie and holding grudges decided to make a positive first impression to Katie, and proceeded to took her hands in his hands. "Sure thing Katie. If you want, I can show you around the school, and if you want someone else to talk to, there's Zerul." He finishes, looking at the other Octoling in the room. "Well I better get back to my seat." Lucas finishes, letting go of Katies hands.
Sitting in his seat, near the door, he waves to Coerulus, with the plan to do Turf Wars together still on his mind.
@Coerulus @Quibblingsun86

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola soon hopped into class, her ever-cheerful self looking about the class for a spot to sit. "Hmmm..." She thought, looking around to everyone else as she walked.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((meep))
Shizuka walked into the room, taking a moment to stop and look at the desk arrangement. She ended up picking out a few vaguely familiar faces before deciding to travel to one of the back seats, next to Iro.
@GBstep

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stepped, still woozy from last night. He couldn't even remember a thing. He takes a look around, seeing some familiar classmates and some news one. Where the heck was I last night...? Confused he was, Chaos just waved over to some classmates such as Lydia, Viola, Lucas, Zerul, and such and took his seat in the back as he would usually pick.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He smiled when he saw Lucas wave back to him and rolled up his sleeves so he could pull out his notebook from his bag to set on his desk.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Sure, I could use a tour! And I'll be sure to talk to zerul like later.She said happily. As soon as Lucas walked off, Katie Started drawing in her notebook.
Touya got up and moved his stuff by Lucas, now knowing he was in this class and all.

@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile Zawlt made his way into the classroom. To his surprise there were some faces unfamiliar to him. As for himself he was back to his normal green color unlike last night. He didn't really have anything of interest to say so he just took a seat at an open desk.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Looking around, Viola shrugged at sat down in the middle of the classroom, placing her bag down next to her and laying her head down on the desk.

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
Iro was still looking outside the window when he noticed someone take a seat beside him. Taking a look to his right, he saw an inkling girl now occupying the adjacent desk. He tried his best to remember her name.

"Hello... uhhh Shizuka right?" Iro said, hoping he was right.

@VeryButter

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
"Sign language? She's mute?" Iro thought. He wasn't really good with sign language. Thinking quickly, he brought out his sketchpad and wrote down:

Finishing his note, he passed the sketchpad to Shizuka.

@VeryButter

Last edited:

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Shizuka stared curiously as the boy brought out a sketchpad, and when he passed it to her, she began to read.

Iro? Nice name, she thought, before getting out a pencil and writing something in reply.

She put her pencil down and gave the pad back to Iro.

@GBstep ((digital note passing like a pro))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Looking around him, Lucas noticed that a kid he didn't recognize passing a note with Shizuka. Taking quick glance, he saw that the boy who wrote it was called Iro. Now turning to Touya who was sitting near him and started another conversation with him.
"Touya." He whispered, "Do you mind telling how your Octoling sister managed to 'make you leave'? When you told me about this, I thought you were talking about a big brute like how they portray S+ Rankers, not a cutesy little Octoling girl!" He said lowly, praying that Katie didn't hear.
(@GBstep @VeryButter How exactly are you guy's doing that note passing thing?)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Ha! She may seem nice To you, but she's a brute to me. She literally splatttershotted me out'a the house." He said as he as he gave Katie a dirty look. "Wait... Did you just call her, cutesy? "

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas didn't immediately respond to Touya as he glossed over the info he just told him.
"I said 'cutesy' based on her looks, and how she warmed up to me." He stated, not missing a beat. "Anyway... how strong is she?"
@Quibblingsun86

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
Taking back the sketchpad, Iro looked at what the girl wrote down.

"Oh. Looks like I answered that then" He thought.

Finished with writing his reply, he passed the sketchpad back to Shizuka.

@VeryButter

(@MacSmitty: I'm just using photoshop, dunno what VeryButter uses)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"How strong is she? If there was any rank higher than S+, she'd have it. If I had any word of advice for you its this: if you see her in turf, do not hesitate to splat her. It will be a loss for your whole team." He said. Deciding to change the subject he asked, "hey, when does class start? I can't exactly tell time..."

@MacSmitty

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Hey man, don't worry about what I just told ya. You can probably take her if you tried. Besides, she's really sweet outside of battle, so dont even worry."he explained, trying to cheer Lucas up. He then looked to the teacher((his name escapes me)) and asked "hey teach, when does class start?"
@Lydia

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom