• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Since I can't tag you, I'll just quote you.
Okay, I'll have mine ready in a week or so. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Alright, that's fine. I'll hold one of the many now-empty slots for you then.

@ayyumeme

Okay, so... your profile is sparse but I'm assuming you're withholding some stuff to see if you can have a second person go with your character. To which I'd say "sure!" as I had accepted people with multiple characters(Macsmitty and the late Quibblingsun). But one thing I must ask; is this new character a student or a guardian/parent? For if they are a guardian or a parent of your character. I'm afraid I can't accept them, because at that point they'll be seen too little for you to really make any use of them.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
@Rustic First of all, my bad for being late, I've been out most of today. Anyways, the other character is also a student. Also, my profile was a little bit sparse because I'm afraid of overwriting.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
@Rustic oh jeez, me too. i had work and just reminded myself to check here. i will be participating again, just give me the word on when to join

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Rustic oh jeez, me too. i had work and just reminded myself to check here. i will be participating again, just give me the word on when to join
Well, now would certainly the time on joining. Unless you want to wait until the actual scene comes around.

First of all, my bad for being late, I've been out most of today. Anyways, the other character is also a student. Also, my profile was a little bit sparse because I'm afraid of overwriting.
It's not your bad at all, don't sweat it.That's great! Just submit your character in a post and I'll get right to accepting them.
Oh, and overwrite to your heart's content. We've got a few that could do that, although I don't think they're around anymore.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@ayyumeme Zerul is in 1 corner of the room Lucas in somewhere near him but not at his table. and your in the other corner. quite spread out so far.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
@Zerul Ah okay, sorry. RP is hard when you're doing multiple things at once..

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
were you wanting her to sit with Zerul or Lucas? i was envisioning she was in the other corner.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
I envisioned her at a table not too far from either of them, not in the very corner(but close to it). Hopefully that clears things up.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
hahaha still as jumpy as ever @Coerulus. i thought your turf war training would have helped with that.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
calm down squid you know i was just messing with ya. but i do have say good response time.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
mmm....yeah. natural reaction to chargers is to jump around their sights as a distraction method. tends to work a good percentage of the time

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
congratz here is a present. *hands Coerulus a splatbomb (unarmed)*

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
ok we have a slight issue with getting things rolling. everyone seems to have just wondered off to diffrent tables thus far.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Lydia hasn't been back since June. so what do i do about my charecter living with her. just go ahead and have him be moved out on his own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom