• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Eh, go on ahead, I messed up. I'm opening a thread for my other RP right now. It isn't this one if you're wondering.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Next scene will be posted soon. If you have your Wii U and go on miiverse and look on New York Time. Around the time it says 6:00, it should be up. Please refrain from posting until the new GM post comes around, unless it must be done. Then proceed to your clubs.

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Name: Alex
Race: Inkling
Apperance: Blue hair, Hero Suit Replica
Personality: Curious, smart, takes a few risks now and then.
Bio: He is good friends with Sheldon and Cuttlefish, hence his gear, and grew up in Inkopolis. When his parents learned about ZA, they made him attend.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@BlueDogXL Accepted. You'll have to wait till tomorrow however, when the scene changes.
I'll get the GM post up by 6:00 EST

In the meantime GM positions are now open!
You gotta tell me why you want the GM position, what your duties will be, and how often will you be active. Easy criteria!

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I would really like to introduce our newest GM @Aykorn! With her given permission, we're going to Camp Triggerfish! Wooo! Give them a round of applause! :)
And with that done, I would like to say that we're accepting Players again. Not like I wasn't before.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh wow, thank you for the warm reception! I'll try to get up to date on Zap'cademy before jumping into the ring and helping Rustic.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@BlueDogXL toss the ball to someone else! Again, try to include answer and the question to another person in the same post. Helps move the RP along.

The next scene will begin on Friday, trip to the camp! Try to keep your head on during the Splatfest that ensues on the same night. (Least for Americans.)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
You know... if you guys want. We could shorten the wait to the next scene by voting. How do you guys feel about Wednesday, instead of Friday?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Works for me either way.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Doing a quick roll call.

@TACarbuncle
@Lydia
@MacSmitty
@ThatSquidYouKnow
@Chaos_Knight
@Tomatomodest
@Plutoniumcube
@BlueDogXL

The GM/Scene post will happen on Wednesday. Whether that arrives sooner or later, you may have to wait until the post. My greatest recommendations would be to probably continue on as normal, then leave to home soon. I'll post a warning on this thread soon. I would prefer if you guys posted your presence and make yourselves known, we've got plans for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom