• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hmm. I just realized I forgot to post my Inksona. :/ Better late than never I guess.

Name: Parzival
Race:Inkling
Appearance: Long hair, tan skin
Clothing: Jungle hat, Sage Polo, Black Trainers
Family: Killed by Octolings
Friends: Only Inklings he trusts closely.
Weapons: Heavy Splatling, Splat Charger, Dual Sqeulcher
Personality: He is a strategist, taking time before doing an action, usually while his weapon in charging. He once set out to avenge his parents in Octo Valley, but they were already afraid of him, because there was an 'Agent 3" who captured their leader.
Background: Was very close with his parents before they died. When he was around 9, he met an Inkling named Pause. They became friends immediately. Soon, Pause and his squad would be the only ones he would trust. He often dreams of death, and going back to the sea, but doesn't dwell on it much. He also was introduced to Turf Wars by Pause, and he loved it. It was a way to let off all his anger without hurting anyone. Still, though he can be hotheaded at times, he is highly intelligent and thinks before acting. This is mostly due to the delay while his weapon is charging. But if you provoke him, he will rage and splat you. Most of the time you'll be the only one he splats out of anger. That is a strength, but also a weakness. Later on in the same year that he was introduced to Turf Wars, he met his squad. He moved up into Ranked Battles, but missed Pause. He left the squad and went back to playing for fun. He would still trust his squad, but not as closely as Pause.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yeah, I drew things, I do that occasionally. I figured this was an appropriate place to post this, if anyone was curious what Jordan&Z were supposed to look like.
I drew Lucy too 'cause ehh, why not. I hope that's somewhat correct from her description.

Jordan's hair, man. So fun to draw, but never the same each time.

Airmure

Senior Squid
AUGH god i forgot about this.

Name(s): Raspberry Champagne (Razz or Pagne for short)

Race:
Inkling

Appearance:

Relations:
Has a sister named Mimosa.

Personality:
Raspberry is extremely uptight and preppy (narcissistic even). He's a bit condescending and likes to treat everyone as if they've been long time friends. He can't take being criticized and probably would start crying if anyone said anything remotely mean to him. He mains the Inkbrush Nouveau.

Backstory: His parents sent him to boarding school to (hopefully) straighten him out. Hopefully.

With that aside. How should I jump in?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Airmure

I guess another late bus can come in... maybe traffic delays. But accepted, I was wondering where you were at this point.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Rustic
I got busy with school and this kinda slipped my mind! Sorry!
Razz is fashionably late haha

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Welcome! I guess I the most inactive here. :p

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Um, I don't really think I can do this RP anymore. It's a bit demanding and school's been getting harder. ≤ So I guess I'll have to leave. So, um, @Rustic I guess you take it from here. Sorry... >_>

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Umm... Does anyone care Alex is still at the campfire? Because no-one picked him up.
...Anyone?

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Rustic
Quick question! Would it be alright if I added another character to the RP or is one the max number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom