• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who had been relaxing with the others peeked from a spot he was shielding from fire from.

"Oh hey Zawlt, was wondering what happened to you." The little Inkling greeted while stretching.

Then Coerulus came into the room, carrying a weapon, he was overjoyed to see his friend, though now that Coer would be facing an militia, Lucas felt the need to speak up.

"Uh, Zawlt? Do you have more of those weapons? I.. I wanna help Coer... as well as Zerul and Viola as well..." He muttered wondering what the chaperones were going to say.

@Rustic @Zawlt @Coerulus

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
(this is winding down. so who is still around?)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( I'm here, just waiting for someone else to make some kind of conversation or something. ))

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
(I'm starting to feel like I'm the one holding this together since most of you guys post after I do lol)

"Oh, I almost forgot," Eriana said stopping in her tracks. She then reached into her vest and pulled out a small remote. Eriana then turned her attention to the captured soldiers and commander and pressed the button. The cells gave them all a small shock reverting them to their octopus forms and then they all just shot into the sky going across the city, "If I didn't do that they would've escaped their cages and come after you again," she explained to them all. After taking care of that, she put the remote away and continued onward to the hotel.

Meanwhile...

"Hmm?" Zawlt hummed as Lucas spoke to him, "through that door, third room on the right going down the hall," he said quietly to Lucas. After that he walked over to Xexe looking at one of the unconscious soldiers, "Something wrong, Xexe?" he asked her. Hearing his voice made her head snap a little, "Oh? Uh no, I'm fine," she said snapping back into reality, "If you say so," Zawlt said, "I'll wait outside for you guys," he said as he made his way to the door. Xexe looked at Zawlt as he walked off to the exit and just sighed, "Gunoy, you dummy...," she thought. Xexe had her share of worries throughout all of this: Will everything be okay? Will they get out of this situation safely? Is there a chance that- "Umm," her train of thought was cut off by the sound of Zawlt's voice across the room, "Gunoy? What's going on?" she asked walking up to him, "Umm," was all Zawlt was saying as he stuck his back against the door. This condition was hinted as fear as something pounded against the door indicating he was blocking it, "UMM!" Xexe said as she ran to the door as well and used all she had in her to try to keep it shut along with Zawlt to keep out the soldiers Zawlt was trying to keep out.

@Rustic @MacSmitty @TACarbuncle @Zerul @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
[cant blame ya. i kinda wait between you as im working with ya and Rustic to see what Forge is doing lol]

"Zawlt...?" he questioned. He was silent mostly to gain his bearings of what he was about to do so he didn't immediately respond to Lucas about the weapons. He knew a hard battle was awaiting and his also knew his father was going to be worried despite letting him go. Did he really want to do this? Did he really want to risk everything? It was still a thought stirring in mind but it was for Zerul and Viola. One who didn't need to suffer such treatment from a incident long ago and the other just a mere classmate that got drawn into the situation along with the rest of them. He couldn't just leave it alone. He snapped out his thoughts when Zawlt and Xexe were both getting animated over something dealing with the door and said door was looking as if it was about to be forced opened. "Guys?!" he called as he ran over to see what was going on.

@Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul followed the Octarain and Forge with Viola at his side. He could see the hotel getting closer. "The sooner we leave octovalley The better. I really dont want to see the Octarain Elites show up. Even with your fancy bubbles they are a fearsome group."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
The little blue Inkling boy merely nodded in acknowledgement before hurrying to the area that Zawlt mentioned. As he got there, Lucas began to look around for a weapon that best suited his way of playing during Turf War, except that this situation meant life or death for him and his teammates.
(@Zawlt What weapons are stored up in that room anyway?)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @MacSmitty "literally lined with weaponry whether it was from Octarions or Inklings" Go wild. Also, I've no clue where everyone is. I'm thinking you're all in the lobby of the hotel, but your dialogue says you're elsewhere in the hotel. Someone mind clarifying with me before I slap a GPS? ))

Aria, having heard something that wasn't the antics of a worried old Jellyfish, peered up to look around the lobby of the hotel. She heard the sounds of a commotion, but she wasn't sure if she was hearing right in case it was just Mr. Porta bashing his head on a door repeatedly.

@Zawlt @MacSmitty @Coerulus
---
@Zerul @TACarbuncle @Zawlt

Forge gave a surprised look at the sudden departure of all the soldiers that had gotten 'bubbled', watching them fly out of sight before he looked forward again. "That's actually pretty... cool." He admitted, continuing onward to the hotel.

He heard Zerul's grumblings, "if those guys were your idea of soldiers, then I hate to think what your elites are like." Forge quietly said, looking away from the Octoling.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
(Okay so here's locations. Me and Coer along with the teacher and guide are in the lobby area of the hotel meanwhile Mac just ran to the laundry room. I am also with Zerul, TAC, and yourself and we're halfway back to the hotel.)

@Rustic

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola watched as the soldiers flew off. "Whoa....Are you sure they aren't going to follow us anyway?" She asked, keeping close by and not wandering very far.

@Rustic @Zawlt @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs. "I doubt it. the risk of loosing whats left is a huge risk if they go into the city looking for a fight." He looks into the hotel and sees the jellyfish freaking out, and a couple of students being armed. "If its not one things its another" He pushes through the doorway and walks over to the group of armed inklings. "Trying to start the next great turf war?"

@TACarbuncle
@Rustic
@Zawlt
@Coerulus
@MacSmitty

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Ah! Much obliged, Zawlt! It seems despite my young age my memory sucks, maybe that might be the times in which I sleep though... But eh, here's a little post. Also, apparently Forge and Co. teleported? ))
@Zawlt @MacSmitty @Coerulus

Aria looked around and wondered why everything was completely black, fumbling around blindly until she felt where her eyes were. She accidentally forgot that she was wearing her Octogoggles, she clicked a button on the side of them, hidden by her curly tenta-hair. The scene that she saw wasn't a pleasant one and she could see why Mr. Porta was panicking, although it wasn't the reason to him, nonetheless she quickly looked around the room. Aria ran towards the door, contributing to keeping it closed.

She pulled out her Octoshot and held it and looked around at the armed high schoolers. "Where'd you guys get those?" Aria asked, puzzled at the sudden appearance of guns in their hands.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
(YYeah, I'm just gonna ignore the part about Zerul magically being in the hotel, I'm the one leadin' ya back)

"Oh, no need to worry about that, youngling," Eriana said to Viola, "where they're going they won't be out for quite some time." After Eriana assured the group that they wouldn't be coming after them again she noticed the hotel in the distance, "Ahh, we're finally back now, I'm sure your friends will be happy to see-" As she was speaking she cut herself off seeing soldiers literally trying to break the doors down. She then looked around the area to see the bodies that were around weren't in their spots, "So they woke up huh?" Eriana said as she grabbed the weapon off of her back. She then took a look at her ink tank to see she only had three bubble cells left, "And apparently I only have three bubble cells left," she said while looking back at Forge, "How many do you have left?" Eriana asked.

Inside the hotel...

As the two were holding the door closed they were approached by Coer as well as the Octo guide who was also holding the door closed, "Kinda a bad time for questions don't you think?" Zawlt said as he peeked out through the window of the door. The next door slam knocked him back a little from the door catching him by surprise. After that happened Xexe and Aria heard one of the soldiers outside, "Enough of this, bring the charges!" "What?! Gunoy, we have to get them NOW!" Xexe said frantically, "Xexe, what's about to happen?" Zawlt asked while readying his weapon, "They're about to blow up the hotel that's what! Now get ready to fight back!" she said getting off the door and grabbing her weapon while looking at Coer and Aria, "obviously you two need to help as well," Xexe said as she reached into her vest and pulled out spare bubble cells, "Put these in your tank and don't miss," she said handing them to Aria. Once she did that, Xexe grabbed one of the handles of the door getting ready to open it, "You all ready?" Xexe asked. Zawlt took a kneeing position readying his weapon to pick off anyone in sight, "I'm all set, Xexe," he said.

@Rustic @TACarbuncle @Zerul @Coerulus @MacSmitty

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Squit's gonna go down? ))
@Zawlt @Zerul @TACarbuncle

Forge checked his Ink tank, "looks like I got 3 left." He replied, looking over at the mob of soldiers battering at the hotel's door. He wasn't too sure it'd be enough to stick all the soldiers in a bubble. "Eriana, I'm gonna hit them from the left from that car." He pointed it out, crouching down. "Viola, Zerul, stay close to either me or her." Forge noticed the gun that Viola was carrying.

"I'd ask you not to shoot that at anyone normally, but... I'm willing to make an exception if you aim at the ground or their feet and keep them stuck. Okay?" He asked, before getting an answer he crept towards the car he had previously pointed to.

---
@MacSmitty @Zawlt @Coerulus

"Bubble cells? I'd usually ask you where you got a hold of these and promptly cuff you, but at this point I think we went far beyond that." Aria said, dropping the bubble cells into her Ink tank. She got on the other side of the door and nodded her readiness after checking her gun.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He let out a breath before giving a nod to show his readiness for the upcoming fight at hand. He had glanced back briefly to see if his father was around but he was absent from the scene. it left a variety of possibilities from warning the staff, to check on Lucas or the fact that the hotel was about to be blown sky high just to take care of a simple class gave him the decision to join. He wouldn't be opposed to it as he was the defensive fighter in turf and they could use a readied Bubbler in this particular event but it all depends now. They only had so little time and whether Illex will show to help them now is up in the air.

@Zawlt @Rustic

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a gulp at the thought of fighting again, but she nodded. "I think I can..." She said, not confident on your ability to hit a target, but confident she can at least hit the ground. As Forge went over to the car, Viola followed a little behind, trying to stay as low as she could as to not be spotted. She was ready to fire when Forge started his attack.

@Rustic @Zawlt @Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(My my. So much has been going on while I was away.)

Lucas was looking around for a weapon to use for battle usage until he faintly heard unfriendly noises coming from outside. Quickly grabbing a Carbon Roller and a Ink Tank, Lucas came back into the lobby quietly in order to not alert anyone one he was here at first. Surveying the amount of enemy solders outside, he silently cursed.

Damn! Now what? He thought while bearing his teeth. After a moment of thinking, an idea came to him, and he left the lobby for the laundry room for another weapon, but this time he quickly sent Coerulus a text that read: "Got an idea tell da adults dat I'll try 2 get dem from above."
@Coerulus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom