Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

"Well, there isn't much here aside from the necessities as I haven't expected to make friends here." Clam says through Model C.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Who, Bennet and the other dude?" James ask taking something out of his pocket and handing it to Beckette.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, James, what is that that you gave to Beckette?" Jack asks in curosity

Cephalobro

"Okay, the update is finished and the voice doesn't glitch out anymore." Clam says through Model C, unplugging the wire and hiding the USB port on the robot's head with the 'hair' again.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yay! Let's go find my RPG so we can get the hell out of here!" Bennett says, "Chill Bennett, we gotta finish our credits before we get out of here." Jack says trying to calm Bennett down

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Caden and I have our last day today, " Bennett said for both him and Caden, "Tomorrow is my last day to secure my credits and I have an A in everything," Jack says

Cephalobro

"Then here's an idea, we can find your RPG, but wait until the day after tomorrow to use it." Clam tells the group.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Alrighty then, it's a plan," Bennett and Jack say together

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I gave her a piece of code that should make, a, her device work or, b, make it explode." James says as if he had done this many times.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"If y'all need help with whatever the heck y'all are doing, James and I could help," Beckette suggests. "Hey why are you dragging me into this!?" James asks the girl.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Model C is then controlled to charge his battery back up. Once the battery is finally charged to full, he gets off the charging port.

"Alright, let's go find that RPG. But while we're out and about, you will refer to me as Model C and I will use such alter ego when we see our other friends, or even people in general." Clam tells the group that he is with.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Nana.
Deflected from the parallel canon after hearing the Calimari inkation.
Personalities: is quite shy, has a crush on Ika, the girl who helped her by asking if she wants to live with her.
Is she allowed to go to this school?
IMG_0266.jpeg

Cephalobro

Model C gets out of his dorm room to help look for that RPG. Clam, the Octotrooper who controls him, thinks about what if he was actually there, unable to leave the academy to be with his Octobomber girlfriend or hang out with his Octoling brother. That thought troubles him, he's thankful that a robot that he controls is there instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom