Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(hey, @Hikarimoon just an FYI I have a character who likes to swear a lot)
"What the hell!? Who locked the door on us!?" Jack yelled
"Chillax Jack it must've been SplatTim" Bennett said trying to calm Jack down
"Who in the F***ing world is SplatTim?!" Jack yelled even louder
"I've heard that he's an idiot, a pure idiot who burnt down all of inkopolis" Caden said

Cephalobro

"I really hope water is not involved with this. This ro- erm I was expensive to make." Model C quickly 'corrects' himself.

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
(hey, @Hikarimoon just an FYI I have a character who likes to swear a lot)
"What the hell!? Who locked the door on us!?" Jack yelled
"Chillax Jack it must've been SplatTim" Bennett said trying to calm Jack down
"Who in the F***ing world is SplatTim?!" Jack yelled even louder
"I've heard that he's an idiot, a pure idiot who burnt down all of inkopolis" Caden said
And Splat Tim came and burned another house down “Yo, What the F***! THAT GUYS SPLAT TIM! He’s F***ing CRAZY!”
“Let’s please hope that splat Tim doesn’t get us”
Caden said

Cephalobro

"Who is this 'Splat Tim' you talk about?" Model C pretends not to know, even though Clam, his true identity, knows about Splat Tim, he's not worried about him because the Octarian neighborhood has upgraded its security 100-fold ever since the extradimensional attack that occurred in Inkopolis a month ago.

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(hey, @Hikarimoon was the last part of your post part of the quotation or not? If not, Caden is the character that I made up. ok?)

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"more importantly are you ok?" Bennett asks

"Of course she is you idiot," Jack states, "Right stand back everyone I am going to use the stamp of discipline on Jack!" Bennett yelled pulling out his ultra stamp that Bennet gave him as a Christmas gift. Then *SMACK* Bennett smashed Jack with the "stamp o' discipline " all is forgiving know Jack!" Bennett says all cheerfully now

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
The ink wasn't only on her hands, it was on her shirt. "Ummm ok..."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Were you painting before?" Model C asks Beckette.
"No... don't worry about this...," she looked at her hands and quickly tried to clean it on her shirt making it worse. She looked a bit scarred.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"oh, **** you have the Inkblot disease. the most deadly disease in all of the inkling and octoling kind!" Bennett exclaims remembering the lessons on how to cure it, "Alright I just need you to calm down so I can get the cure into you so you don't have to worry about being a mindless monster that will devour anything, alright?" Bennett said getting out one syringe full of the cure for the Inkblot disease.

Cephalobro

"Inkblot?" Model C says, feigning ignorance, but in reality, the one who controls him, Clam, is deeply worried, he thought that disease was eradicated after the war against the Cult of Tartar.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Inkblot?" Model C says, feigning ignorance, but in reality, the one who controls him, Clam, is deeply worried, he thought that disease was eradicated after the war against the Cult of Tartar.
"What? No, it-it-I don't want to talk about this... it's not that!" She swallowed hard.

Cephalobro

"What? No, it-it-I don't want to talk about this... it's not that!" She swallowed hard.
"Well, if it's as deadly as Bennett is saying, then it must be extremely serious. It's better to get rid of a disease before it has a chance to spread." Model C says.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Black ink, body slowly deforming, yup checks out, it is the inkblot disease, and I can help put an end to it if you don't wanna die Beckette," Jack says trying to scare her into getting the shot because he still wants to live a somewhat happy life

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Black ink, body slowly deforming, yup checks out, it is the inkblot disease, and I can help put an end to it if you don't wanna die Beckette," Jack says trying to scare her into getting the shot because he still wants to live a somewhat happy life
"What? Really this isn't that! I have this because of Liam. Its normal. Wasn't his fault that they put that virus in him," Beckette held back tears talking about her best friend. James noticed her. "Guys, I also have it ok? Its nothing. It just stains everything. No big deal," He grabbed Beckette's hand and left. "Beckette's such a drama queen," Jeff said in a very annoyed tone.

Cephalobro

"Is it contagious? Can it spread to others if you are immune to it?" Model C asks, acting in a curious manner, but Clam really is just asking that so the outbreak doesn't repeat.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Is it contagious? Can it spread to others if you are immune to it?" Model C asks, acting in a curious manner, but Clam really is just asking that so the outbreak doesn't repeat.
"No, Beckette and James tried to help get rid of Liam's virus but it spread to all of them. Nobody can catch it,"

Cephalobro

"Even if the individual was an Inkling or Octoling?" Model C questions the claim. However, whatever is said, Clam will do what he can to help Bennett eradicate the Inkblot disease so it won't have a chance to spread and cause grief and destruction again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom