Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Even if the individual was an Inkling or Octoling?" Model C questions the claim. However, whatever is said, Clam will do what he can to help Bennett eradicate the Inkblot disease so it won't have a chance to spread and cause grief and destruction again.
"Yeah it just happens to part humans part experiments."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, if we don't get rid of it it can start a huge epidemic for both humans and cephalpod kind! So no it isn't a big deal it is something that needs to be treated ASAP so you two just inject the cure into your arms and you will be ok" Bennett said while handing Beckette and James a syringe with the cure in it

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Hey, if we don't get rid of it it can start a huge epidemic for both humans and cephalpod kind! So no it isn't a big deal it is something that needs to be treated ASAP so you two just inject the cure into your arms and you will be ok" Bennett said while handing Beckette and James a syringe with the cure in it
"What the heeeeeck?"Beckette asks. "BENNETT YOU IMATURE MOUSE ITS NO BIG DEAL ITS JUST INK CODCLAMIT!" James yelled in a stressed tone.

Cephalobro

"I can see where Bennett is coming from. I was once infected with malware before, this might just be a living version of malware that might be infecting you." Model C says, playing into his robotic self.

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I can see where Bennette is coming from. I was once infected with malware before, this might just be a living version of malware that might be infecting you." Model C says, playing into his robotic self.
"I've had this for years, it'll pasa soon..." Beckette said. "Besides, y'all we're not experimented on," James adds.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"It doesn't matter, you think I wasn't experimented on?" Bennett says, "I don't wanna die because I want to have a good life.." he was saying this until he found a pack of C4 lying on the ground, "Alright everyone get as far from the door and find something that will protect you from the blast of the bomb," Bennett says planting the C4 by the door. ( I am happy that I decided that I mad Bennett find some C4 in the closet)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Model C listens as he gets away from the door then puts up an explosion-resistant shield that covers him entirely from the direction of the C4.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
sets of the C4 and wasn't affected by the blast because Bennett was immune to any blast of bombs "alright let's get the hell out of here"
Jack says.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"It doesn't matter, you think I wasn't experimented on?" Bennett says, "I don't wanna die because I want to have a good life.." he was saying this until he found a pack of C4 lying on the ground, Alright everyone get as far from the door and find something that will protect you from the blast of the bomb," Bennett says planting the C4 by the door. ( I am happy that I decided that I mad Bennett find some C4 in the closet)
"GODA-" James starts to say but he's interrupted by Beckette, "Jameson, language! And Bennett, PUT THAT MAMACR@PPING THING OUTTA HERE WE HAVE A TEMPORRAY CURE GOSH D@RNIT."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"this cure will get rid of it completely, take it if you guys don't wanna die." Bennett says, "Just do it, trust me it is better than having something terrible going through your own body," Jack said remembering when he got the Inkblot disease.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"this cure will get rid of it completely, take it if you guys don't wanna die." Bennett says, "Just do it, trust me it is better than having something terrible going through your own body," Jack said remembering when he got the Inkblot disease.
"We are not gonna die, its not a weird squid sickness ok? It doesn't even hurt.. it just reminds me of.... him...." Beckette held back tears again.

Cephalobro

"If Inkblot is like malware, then it should be absolutely eradicated. A disease that takes control of your body away from you is a serious disease. I have seen other robots infected with malware, they went berserk on everyone and everything they saw." Model C warns.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Beckette started to get bored so she left, black ink dripping from her hands.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"uh... why exactly?" Caden asks, "Because she is too blind to see that we are trying to help her with this and she is being too much of a ***** to see that," Jack says watching if Bennett is listening so he wouldn't get the "stamp of discipline" again

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"uh... why exactly?" Caden asks, "Because she is too blind to see that we are trying to help her with this and she is being too much of a ***** to see that," Jack says watching if Bennett is listening so he wouldn't get the "stamp of discipline" again
"No, this can't be cured. This curse, it runs through our veins," James feels guilty, " Its a curse not a sickness."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"ok, I will not hound you two to take this, but keep it just in case it is the Inkblot disease because in the terminal phase, the cure won't work"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"ok, I will not hound you two to take this, but keep it just in case it is the Inkblot disease because in the terminal phase, the cure won't work"
"It's not! Its a genetic curse...."

Cephalobro

"If this starts infecting others, I will be forced to switch to my elimination mode." Model C warns. "It's something I have no choice on to prevent an outbreak."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom