• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Model C gets inside his room and decides to shut down for the day once he has done some last-minute reading in his biology textbook. The lights on his eyes shut off and he stops moving completely.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"you might like Rubix cubes but I hate them because once I mix them up I can't even solve one side," Bennett says to Becette

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I just use an app on my phone that helps me solve it so u can either call me a noob or a cheater all u want," Bennett says

(BTW nice PFP @BeckyXP )

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I just use an app on my phone that helps me solve it so u can either call me a noob or a cheater all u want," Bennett says

(BTW nice PFP @BeckyXP )
(Thanks I used picrew)
"I'll call you a cheater. Usually I break the squares of the cube,"

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Sounds like me when I was younger I always did that tho and I sometimes will if I get too frustrated," Bennett says as Jack comes up to them, "Hey guys, oh, nice Rubix cube, may I see it?" Jack asks Beckette.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Sounds like me when I was younger I always did that tho and I sometimes will if I get too frustrated," Bennett says as Jack comes up to them, "Hey guys, oh, nice Rubix cube, may I see it?" Jack asks Beckette.
Beckette hands it to Jack but as soon as Jack reaches to grab it she takes it back. "Sike!" she laughed.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Ya might think it is funny when it is not," Jack says while taking the Rubix cube out of Beckette's hands, solving it completely, and then handing it back, "It's so hard," Jack says sarcastically.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Ya might think it is funny when it is not," Jack says while taking the Rubix cube out of Beckette's hands, solving it completely, and then handing it back, "It's so hard," Jack says sarcastically.
Beckette shrugs. "I mixed it up to much for me. If I don't feel like breaking the squares off I just ask Jameson to fix it. And why are both y'all everywhere always together. What y'all, a couple or something?" Beckette jokes.

Cephalobro

(At this moment, Clam is at his job as a weapon builder for Ammo Knights, so Model C will only be powered on the next day.)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(Emma/18/a true trained assassin/no/weapon safety training/Griffin/none /Student/was born to parents who were assassins and learned the true way of the assassin came to this school to make friends and chill out so she doesn't get to angered with relatives and make them a target for an assassination plot)

"uh... hi..." Emma said "wassup," Jack said to Emma.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(Emma/18/a true trained assassin/no/weapon safety training/Griffin/none /Student/was born to parents who were assassins and learned the true way of the assassin came to this school to make friends and chill out so she doesn't get to angered with relatives and make them a target for an assassination plot)

"uh... hi..." Emma said "wassup," Jack said to Emma.
"Okkkk ignore my question... Baiii!!"

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"uh, who was she?" Emma asks, "Who, Beckette? Just one of those school bullies that turn around to be your friend for some reason, and trust me once you get to know her you will start to like her as a friend," Bennett answers, "oh how neat," Emma replies.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"uh, who was she?" Emma asks, "Who, Beckette? Just one of those school bullies that turn around to be your friend for some reason, and trust me once you get to know her you will start to like her as a friend," Bennett answers, "oh how neat," Emma replies.
"People's pain is funny." Her faced showed the opposite.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"not when you don't get to kill them," Emma laughs and then pulls out her rifle and points it at Beckette

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"if anyone dares to put me in detention they will be killed or I will just escape," Emma said, "Hey, if you dare try to kill anyone here including me or my friends I will kill you first Emma," Jack said defensively, "whoa, I had no idea that you would even go that far to protect them, and even kill me if I tried to kill them," Emma said in surprise in what Jack said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom