• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Model C then brings out a sample of yellow ink then mixes into the two samples and is relieved that it's actually the yellow ink that takes over.

"And done, I brought out a little bit of ink from my brother, and as we see, his ink actually completely covered that of the samples. This is a good thing because Inkling and Octoling ink does, in fact, replace the previous ink once it covers it." Model C explains.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Have y'alls seen James? I think we p!$$3d him off...." Beckette asked.

Cephalobro

"I haven't seen him, we went back to my dorm because there was an SCP attack." while that was true, Model C didn't want to tell Beckett that he collected a sample of her ink as well as well as James's ink.

"Geez, some humans can't keep their rage in check can they?" Model C asks.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Beckette scoffed with a smile. " I wish he would understand that this wasn't his fault. I know it was because of his father but... that doesn't mean what happend was his fault. Maybe it's just a spoiled rich kid thing," Beckette thought about what she had just said, "Not that he's verry spoiled. He's gone through too much to act spoiled...." "Can I trust you with something." Beckette thought outloud. It wasn't really a question.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Get comftrable, it's long," she warned, "I like to expiriment with bl00d. James's father did the same, and unlike good parents, he has favorites. James was the one he expiremented on the most. He was the one who made me and James have these stupid wings. He also infected as with whatever this black ink is. Usually this only happened to people he carred about or his sons. After my parents..." Beckette sighed, "Passed, he took me in and used me as another subject. He cared about me. Or so I thought. I maneged to get some of Liams bl00d slash oil, since he's a robot, and he's genes... are like Jame's and his father. I'm not sure if this is accurate, so I need your help. I'm an inventor and hacker/coder, not a bioligist." (Codclam that was a lot to type =P Im really sorry its so long)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"What do you need me to do?" Model C asks.
"I dunno," she handed (what are models c's pronouns?) 2 containers. One had bl00d, the other a black oily substance, "I sw3@r my dad should have left some of his tech to me before he... passed. It would make this squit easier."

Cephalobro

Model C takes the two containers as he takes a closer look at the two.

"Do you know where that tech is stored?" he asks.

(Male pronouns)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Burne- nope. That was I lie. I do know where it is. Its ashes. Everything I had after he passed burned in the Heighyts mansion fire," (Thanks!)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Well, that won't get us anywhere." Model C reacts.
"The Highyts Mansion... James knows his father's secrets. But we can't ask him or he'll get p!$$3d and not talk to me for weeks. Our other option is going to the mansion's ruins, but humans can't go there, and I would ask Liam but he's... gone,"

Cephalobro

"Well then, I could go there to get the tech. But before I do so, I must make sure my weapons system is installed, you know, for self-defense just in case someone or something tries to attack me." Model C says as he checks for said systems in his memory bank. "Okay, I do have the weapons system installed, I will head there during the weekends, if others ask where I went, tell them I had to get a new set of wires."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Well then, I could go there to get the tech. But before I do so, I must make sure my weapons system is installed, you know, for self-defense just in case someone or something tries to attack me." Model C says as he checks for said systems in his memory bank. "Okay, I do have the weapons system installed, I will head there during the weekends, if others ask where I went, tell them I had to get a new set of wires."
"Sure just as long as you actually get the tech and not steal it." Beckette thought about something for a second, "I have a device that could make us communicate!"

Cephalobro

Model C scans the airbud-like things, then adds a feature to connect them to his database.

"There, now I'll be able to communicate with you when I'm hunting for that tech." Model C says.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"hey wouldn't we be able to talk to Jeff about where they keep the tech stuff?" Caden asks while fixing up a fish like robot (I had to ok?)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"hey wouldn't we be able to talk to Jeff about where they keep the tech stuff?" Caden asks while fixing up a fish like robot (I had to ok?)
"I guess but I don't trust him,"

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Why?" Jack asks with some blood splattered on his shirt from killing SCP 096, then right behind Model C he saw peanut (SCP 173) "Uh, hey, Model C I need your help and look behind you before I blink because another SCP is here and it is SCP 173 A.K.A as Peanut," Jack said a little worried

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom