• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Why?" Jack asks with some blood splattered on his shirt from killing SCP 173, then right behind Model C he saw peanut (SCP 173) "Uh, hey, Model C I need your help and look behind you before I blink because another SCP is here and it is SCP 173 A.K.A as Peanut," Jack said a little worried
"He's Jameson's brother,"

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I'ma going to look away and you can blink as much as you want if you want to die, because he only moves when you don't look at him or blink if you are alone with him so that is why at the SCP foundation they send in a group of three so two of them can stare at SCP 173 while one cleans up his mess," Jack points out

Cephalobro

"Thing is, robots don't need to blink at all, so even if my battery ran out, I wouldn't blink. Not to mention, I wasn't built with eyelids in mind." Model C says. "Anyways, is there a way to permanently deal with this thing that doesn't involve staring?"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I'ma going to look away and you can blink as much as you want if you want to die, because he only moves when you don't look at him or blink if you are alone with him so that is why at the SCP foundation they send in a group of three so two of them can stare at SCP 173 while one cleans up his mess," Jack points out
Beckette looks at them and leaves.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"nope, you need continue staring at him while I go get my dad and the MTF squads," meanwhile Jack runs and finds him, "Hey dad I think I found Peanut," Jack says to his dad, "aw, **** I don't want to deal with him right now," Jack's dad says, "well if you want me alive then you need to go kill him right now." Jack says, "Fine, I will go kill this ************," Jack dad says.

Cephalobro

"If this thing moves even a quarter of an inch, I will use my weapons on it." Model C says staring at 'Peanut'.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I heard that if you blink he moves so fast that he reaches real close to you before you even open your eyes" Caden said

Cephalobro

"If that's true, then that's even more of a reason to eliminate it." Model C replies, still staring at the SCP.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
just then every one hears an alfa warhead siren go off

(just so you guys know what the SCP alfa warhead siren sounds like I am going to put it in
)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
just then every one hears an alfa warhead siren go off

(just so you guys know what the SCP alfa warhead siren sounds like I am going to put it in
)
(Why is jacks dad here?)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

"Okay, when is Jack's dad going to get here?" Model C asks, still staring at SCP 173 to make sure it doesn't move an inch.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Right here," Jack's dad says with the scramble gun, "alright let's kill this *****" he said shooting SCP 173 with the Scramble gun and finally killing it.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(until SCP 049 kills the entire MTF squad or that Jack's dad isn't his dad)

(SCP 049/unknown/no/can turn anyone into a zombie that he controls over/unknown/
Screenshot 2024-03-22 9.40.25 AM.png
)

just then after the MTF squads killed SCP 173 SCP 049 came and demolished all of the MTF guards including Jack's dad and then left

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her

(SCP 049/unknown/no/can turn anyone into a zombie that he controls over/unknown/View attachment 10320)

just then after the MTF squads killed SCP 173 SCP 049 came and demolished all of the MTF guards including Jack's dad and then left
(Ill accept this but its the last one oK?!?!?!"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her

(SCP 049/unknown/no/can turn anyone into a zombie that he controls over/unknown/View attachment 10320)

(This thread is deader than the studios I made in scratch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom