Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Crap, feel that, know that," Bennett said.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I know I was saying that I feel the anxiety that Liam's feeling and I also know how it feels as well," Bennett explains to Beckette

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I know I was saying that I feel the anxiety that Liam's feeling and I also know how it feels as well," Bennett explains to Beckette
"I know. We should go back inside now. T
Class starts in 4 minutes,"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Ok, but I am sad that health class is over, it is now just plain old boring science," Bennett said depressively, "Bennett quit being depressed you stayed ahead of class and you finished early so that's the reason why it's just plain old science for you!" Emma shouted.

Cephalobro

"You guys still have classes for today? I already finished mine for the day and did my homework immediately after." Model C reacts to the group that hasn't gotten to their respective classes yet.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"We got all of ours done, Bennett has an extra class because he wants to stay ahead of health class," Jack said, "Well maybe if the school wasn't so stupid I would do just health class, but no, they said that I have to do at least 6 classes per semester." Bennett said sarcastically

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"We got all of ours done, Bennett has an extra class because he wants to stay ahead of health class," Jack said, "Well maybe if the school wasn't so stupid I would do just health class, but no, they said that I have to do at least 6 classes per semester." Bennett said sarcastically
"I also have one more class, detention," beckette looked a little annoyed that shey remembered that.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yeah, about that," Emma said, "I 'borrowed' some of your bad wires and made a muzzle extension that makes my bullets go faster for my rifle"

Cephalobro

"You what?!" Model C yells out. "Those wires were supposed to be scrapped, it's why I left them in the trash can in the first place. I really hope that muzzle extension of yours doesn't actually connect to the trigger function of your rifle."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"It doesn't, it connects to a battery cartridge that takes three type D batteries," Emma said a little bit scared, "I did it because I saw that the bullet each time I shoot my rifle goes slower than usual, so that's the reason why I took them," "So I see it then you didn't want those wires to go to waste, huh?" Bennett said,

Cephalobro

"Okay, if they just connect to the battery, then it's fine." Model C says, relieved that the bad wires don't connect to the trigger function.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"What would've happened if I connected it to the trigger system?" Emma asked in curiosity, "A big boom would happen" Caden said, "Looks like the nerd is back," Jack said jokingly

Cephalobro

"Connecting the bad wire to the trigger function would've also made the rifle fire without your input at random, something that would've been very catastrophic." Model C gives further explanation.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
*Takes off her perstoric arm* "So that's the reason why my Pistol when all haywire?" She asks, "And before you yell at me someone else did it not me," "Yes that's the reason, also why did you decide to amputate your arm?" Caden asks, "Number one my arm had bone cancer, and number two, that haywire shot from my pistol," Emma explains why she had to amputate her arm.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
*Takes off her perstoric arm* "So that's the reason why my Pistol when all haywire?" She asks, "And before you yell at me someone else did it not me," "Yes that's the reason, also why did you decide to amputate your arm?" Caden asks, "Number one my arm had bone cancer, and number two, that haywire shot from my pistol," Emma explains why she had to amputate her arm.
"Cool!" Beckette said with a smile. She sighed. "The only thing I remember about my dad was his robotic looking arm. I wish I knew why he had that... but death got to him first,"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
*Puts the perstoric arm back on* "Yeah, you guys know, you guys are the only ones who know about this," Emma said, "Ok...." Bennett said, "Hey! Don't feel worried, I know about that anarchist attack on you, that was my deranged stepdad who did that to you isn't it Bennett?" Emma asked "Yeah, ok, but why bring that up know, he's dead and I want to forget about that," Bennett said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom