Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Well, shooting before asking questions is a quick way to get into trouble." Model C claims, "Model A did that and he was immediately disassembled. Model B just ended up as a rusty piece of scrap at a junkyard, she got the worst fate out of all of us, due to being crushed and all."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"well for me and the 'hillbillies' all we need to tell the authorities is that we were just defending our property, also we just injure them not kill them," Jack said

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey Jack, have you seen where Caden went before you left?" Emma asked through the comms, "No not really, why should I keep a close eye on him?" Jack asks, "Well, maybe he thought that it was a sign of terrorism or he thought it was a cool gun and went and is still trying it out," Emma said, "So basically you're saying that he borrowed my gun without asking?" Jack asks, "Yes, yes I am," Emma replied

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"I will have to ask him to put the gun down nicely, I would really hate to aim my energy cannon at a friend." Model C says through the comms.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Just then Jack looked at his holster that his revolver was supposed to be, and his revolver was there, "False alarm guys I found it, it was in my holster all along, Caden probably has the same exact kind of revolver as me." Jack says through the comms, "Goddamnit Jack, I really wanted to give someone a mouthful of grenades!" Bennett yells through the mic sounding a little bit annoyed, "Well sorry, I thought that I was missing it but I guess not," Jack says

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, hey, don't get mad at me!" Jack yelled sounding defensive, "Ever since Bennet helped me get out of Octo valley I've been misplacing things, forgetting that I have stuff and being way to over defensive about my stuff! I grew in the country that's the second reason!"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"If it was defending my own property I would shoot first ask questions later," Jack said, "Why, just why?" Bennett and Emma ask at the same time, "I grew up in the country where it is just farmers and hillbilly's," Jack replies (this is a true thing where I live)
"Welp i'm gonna help y'all fight!" Beckette pulls a gun outa nowhere, "what do y'all want me to do?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Welp i'm gonna help y'all fight!" Beckette pulls a gun outa nowhere, "what do y'all want me to do?"
"Nothing anymore, Jack found his gun and he was and still is a *******," Bennett jokingly said

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I'm serious. I know my way around a gun!"
"Yeah we're serious, turns out I had my revolver in my holster all along," Jack said, "Also Bennett I am not a *******, you are the *******"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Yeah we're serious, turns out I had my revolver in my holster all along," Jack said, "Also Bennett I am not a *******, you are the *******"
"Quit arguing! Liam how's James doing?" She looked back and saw Liam completely freaked out.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Oh ****, gotta go check if his concussion is bad or not" Bennett said while running with a med kit and his grenade launcher

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yo, Liam, everything alright?" Bennett asks as he sets down the med kit and grenade launcher. "of course he's not ok, if he's crying then he's not ok." Emma explains to Bennett while Bennett checks on James

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Yo, Liam, everything alright?" Bennett asks as he sets down the med kit and grenade launcher. "of course he's not ok, if he's crying then he's not ok." Emma explains to Bennett while Bennett checks on James
"Still unconscious?" Beckette asked

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Dunno, his eyes are open and he's breathing, regular heart beat, just bring him to a bed, if a teacher asks what happened just say: 'he fell asleep'" Bennett said

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Dunno, his eyes are open and he's breathing, regular heart beat, just bring him to a bed, if a teacher asks what happened just say: 'he fell asleep'" Bennett said
"Ok." Jeff and Amanda took him inside the school. "Liam relax." A needle appered out of his wrist. He stabbed himself with the needle in the head. "Oh great i lost my boys," Beckette said quietly to herself.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Ok." Jeff and Amanda took him inside the school. "Liam relax." A needle appered out of his wrist. He stabbed himself with the needle in the head. "Oh great i lost my boys," Beckette said quietly to herself.
"Bruh Liam, what the hell was that for?" Jack asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom