• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

All Multiplayer Maps

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
Camp Triggerfish I can imagine will be swarmed with snipers :cool:.
it kind of seems like people keep forgetting this, but the thing is the goal is not to kill the other team. its to cover the ground with ink. in any map, I can see maybe 1 sniper being useful on a team, and that is assuming the map works well for snipers. any more than 1 sniper, and your losing a lot of potential ink coverage.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
it kind of seems like people keep forgetting this, but the thing is the goal is not to kill the other team. its to cover the ground with ink. in any map, I can see maybe 1 sniper being useful on a team, and that is assuming the map works well for snipers. any more than 1 sniper, and your losing a lot of potential ink coverage.
By "swarming wih snipers" he means alot of people will be playing with a sniper on this map. Not a bunch of snipers in one match.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Wow, looks like my worries about too few levels are disconfirmed. Thanks, these look great!

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
Camp Triggerfish looks to be my favorite :3. I can only imagine how frustrating the lives of my opponents will be when I am harassing them with a sniper rifle, yet being out of reach for them.

:D I don't even have to kill them to harass them

Also this map gets bonus points because visually it is my favorite. It has lots of water, trees, woods, just over all nature-y

Also I think it out of all the maps will be the easiest to test if you can kill an inkling while they are jumping in squid form ( I notice they turn to inkling form part way in their jump. I'll have a much quicker line of site on them. And even if they can't my chances of figuring out where they will land and Kill them exactly as they land are far higher. :3

Setu

I highly doubt it actually exists since this was when the game was in early development, or it may have been turned into the saltspray rig that we have today since they looks really similar.

DaKid

Pro Squid
That map still exists. I gave you a screen of it from the Japanese overview trailer, remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom