Any Christian fans/players out there?

Cephalobro

Okay, I have to be truthful. I usually don't share this online because I don't want to come across as self-centered or attention-seeking. But this is the thread I feel the most comfortable about admitting this.

The plaza posts in Splatoon 3, at times, make me feel lonely. Has anyone else felt that way before? The only reason I'm sharing this is to let go of what I have bottled up. I am definitely NOT saying this for attention, to be perfectly clear.

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Okay, I have to be truthful. I usually don't share this online because I don't want to come across as self-centered or attention-seeking. But this is the thread I feel the most comfortable about admitting this.

The plaza posts in Splatoon 3, at times, make me feel lonely. Has anyone else felt that way before? The only reason I'm sharing this is to let go of what I have bottled up. I am definitely NOT saying this for attention, to be perfectly clear.
I actually changed my Fest region recently and man the art you see is incredible. I'll try to post some pictures here. It really makes me believe that Eastern players play the game while Western players use the game. So I don't know what's on the Plaza Posts in US Fest region nowadays (though I can imagine what they might be with it being June), but try switching your region if you want to see some wholesome and amazing art.

Cephalobro

I actually changed my Fest region recently and man the art you see is incredible. I'll try to post some pictures here. It really makes me believe that Eastern players play the game while Western players use the game. So I don't know what's on the Plaza Posts in US Fest region nowadays (though I can imagine what they might be with it being June), but try switching your region if you want to see some wholesome and amazing art.
Thanks, I'll try switching my Fest region from time to time to see better posts. I just prefer not to see that lingering Twitter toxicity that somehow persisted after the integration was over.

However, I do take comfort in my own SFMs, so there's that to also help. It's usually a mix of wholesome, action-packed, or sometimes scary (the good kind of scary), allowing for some sort of escape.

Last edited:

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
The nice thing about not having a Fest coming up is I can change my region any time I want so I wanna look at other regions (Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom