Any Christian fans/players out there?

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Hey, I haven't been online for a while but I would need prayer, I don't want to be specific it makes me a bit uncomfortable but I'd be really really grateful <3
Father we pray for our fellow Squid Ponds. We're thankful she knows you, but more importantly you know her. What Ponds is going through, you know. So I pray you'll be with her throughout what she's going through and strengthening her through and after all this.

Amen 🙏🏻

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Is anyone else excited for Splatoon 4 and the Nintendo Switch 2? (I hate saying Nintendo Switch 2 because I have a bad feeling that it's going to fail)

Cephalobro

I am, but I'd rather they take their time with Splatoon 4 rather than rush it out. We could have a healthy 5 year gap between Splatoon 3's final content update and Splatoon 4.

And in other good news to be repeated, that sinful place known as Twitter/X is finally going to be disconnected from Splatoon posts. (And I say this as someone who respects Elon Musk for trying to make it a better place).

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I am, but I'd rather they take their time with Splatoon 4 rather than rush it out. We could have a healthy 5 year gap between Splatoon 3's final content update and Splatoon 4.
5 years is a lot, though
I might be fine with it if the final patches fix the problems with the current meta, but even so that's a very long time. Besides, it's not like they haven't started working on Splatoon 4 yet. It would be stupid of them to start development only after S3 stops getting updates. They've probably been thinking of stuff for S4 ever since S3 launched. so I think 5 years between game releases would be fine.

Cephalobro

5 years is a lot, though
I might be fine with it if the final patches fix the problems with the current meta, but even so that's a very long time. Besides, it's not like they haven't started working on Splatoon 4 yet. It would be stupid of them to start development only after S3 stops getting updates. They've probably been thinking of stuff for S4 ever since S3 launched. so I think 5 years between game releases would be fine.
I meant as in game releases, not in terms of game development. A game can be 5 years in development, but not released until the developer feels like it's the right time.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I meant as in game releases, not in terms of game development. A game can be 5 years in development, but not released until the developer feels like it's the right time.
I understand the difference. What I'm saying is that I think 5 years with literally no Splatoon content is too much.

Cephalobro

I understand the difference. What I'm saying is that I think 5 years with literally no Splatoon content is too much.
There are other games that players can play while they wait for a new Splatoon game. While it would seem too much, it's a necessary step to make sure there isn't another Splatoon game being released on the same console again, especially if said console is coming near the end of its lifespan.

While at first, it may not seem a big deal that two Splatoon games are released on the same console, keep in mind that the series is developed by the same team that works on the Animal Crossing games, and also had a huge hand in developing Pikmin 4, so in addition to Animal Crossing, they will very likely need to be involved in developing games other than Splatoon from time to time.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
There are other games that players can play while they wait for a new Splatoon game.
Debatable.

While it would seem too much, it's a necessary step to make sure there isn't another Splatoon game being released on the same console again, especially if said console is coming near the end of its lifespan.
My suggestion (it's not really a suggestion but idk what else to call it) would have Splatoon 4 releasing in late 2027. Yours has it releasing in late 2029, and that's assuming we don't get a content extension or any kind of balance patches at all. Both of those are well past whenever the switch 2 is launching.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Debatable.

My suggestion (it's not really a suggestion but idk what else to call it) would have Splatoon 4 releasing in late 2027. Yours has it releasing in late 2029, and that's assuming we don't get a content extension or any kind of balance patches at all. Both of those are well past whenever the switch 2 is launching.
I would be graduating in 2029, so I hope it'll release then so it would make a great accomplishment for me to look forward to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom