• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Christian fans/players out there?

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
What's your fav verse for now? Or which one inspired you the most? (Want to make a lil chat) :)

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
Feel free to tag/share this to anyone I missed who'd be interested! I'll try to make a Discord server too for those of you who do use them if you want me to! Just let me know.

To any other Inklings and Octolings of Christian faith, you are more than welcome to join! :D
I would like to join but I don't have discord. 🥲✋🏻

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I would like to join but I don't have discord. 🥲✋🏻
You don't need Discord for sure lol but just wanted to see who'd be interested 😁 But you are more than welcome to join the Pool I mentioned here

What's your fav verse for now? Or which one inspired you the most? (Want to make a lil chat) :)
Revelation 7:9-11 is mine. Despite the doom and gloom perception of Revelation, it is a verse of hope that many from all tribes, tongues, and nations will see and worship Jesus. Being in Japan right now, where the church population is very very small, it is a verse of hope 😊

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Studying like a phycopath for my science test. Other that, nothing new.

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I'm looking to put a team to just play casually with, having vc. The idea is to open up our time with devotion, prayer, and then having fun in Turf, Anarchy, and/or Salmon Run. If this sounds interesting to anyone, let me know! I'm not looking to form a competitive team, though I'm open to trying a tourney. But I'm also hoping for something somewhat consistent!

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
that actually is the best idea I've heard today lol. the worst idea I've heard is letting my dog play splatoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom