Any Christian fans/players out there?

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
That's great! (I'm still somehow afraid that some people might not like us or, in the worst case, even hate us. :/)
Oh there'll be the usual bigoted, homophobic, misogynistic, and all the labels of the world people throw left and right meaninglessly. But Jesus DID say that the world will hate us because they first hated Him (John 15:18). All we can do is be salt and light, and show the people how we treat one another :)

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
But what I AM afraid of is people bringing Twitter to Squidboards.

AsaHere

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2861-0671-7321
I'm just curious, since I don't really know how many Splatoon fans out there are Christians, and I kind of want to feel included and not alone in a community like that. If you're not a Christian, do you have any Christian friends/family or anything? Do you know another user on here who is? I hate to sound desperate, but I'd like someone to talk to who shares my faith, even if it's not in the exact same way! Thank you and God bless you all! (I know everyone says that but I had to...)
As a Christian who’s been playing splatoon since they were 5 (which is way too young Ik) i think splatoon is great and your not alone ( i just started using this website and it said i posted twice for some reason sry about that)

antyytna

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2627-3241-7131
That's great! (I'm still somehow afraid that some people might not like us or, in the worst case, even hate us. :/)
New person here, I don't mind any faith as long as your beliefs in your religion does not mean you hate LGBTQ+ people (like me, and a lot of Splat players). I'm assuming that isn't the case, so no need to be worried!

9DB

Inkling Cadet
But what I AM afraid of is people bringing Twitter to Squidboards.
Don't jinx it.

New person here, I don't mind any faith as long as your beliefs in your religion does not mean you hate LGBTQ+ people (like me, and a lot of Splat players). I'm assuming that isn't the case, so no need to be worried!
And to that, we don't hate anyone here.

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
This thread was a great surprise to see when I first signed up! I'm a practicing Christian/Protestant. I'm 23 if anyone else in this thread is a young adult and is looking for someone to play with :)
Plus welcome here too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom