Any Christian fans/players out there?

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I'm just curious, since I don't really know how many Splatoon fans out there are Christians, and I kind of want to feel included and not alone in a community like that. If you're not a Christian, do you have any Christian friends/family or anything? Do you know another user on here who is? I hate to sound desperate, but I'd like someone to talk to who shares my faith, even if it's not in the exact same way! Thank you and God bless you all! (I know everyone says that but I had to...)

Hey! I am very heavily christian! (non-denominational) The Lord always comes first in every part of my life! I am also a big splatoon enjoyer! Glad to see you and other christians here! I know a few myself but they are on a discord server of mine for Christian splatooners (but im not sure it feels right to advertise here). I love to talk about Christ and again glad to see you here!^^ I definitely want to know more too, your not alone!

Some answers to your questions if you can count them as answers lol:

1. Squid Sisters or Off the Hook?
I love them both sm 😭 maybe off the hook if i had to choose loll

2. Favorite band in general?

If were not counting the main idol bands then I love almost all of them too equally. I do really love the Golden bazookas though and their music

3. Inkling or Octoling?

AGAIN I love them both but probably octoling

4. Any OCs?

i have like 60 with full design, relations, and backstory but all of them are waiting to be drawn and get refs

5. Theories or headcanons?
many

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey! I am very heavily christian! (non-denominational) The Lord comes very first in all of my life! And I do really love splatoon! I'm glad to see other christian splatoon players and I know a few myself! Theyre on a discord server of mine but I'm not sure if it feels right to advertise loll. Glad to see you though and I love to talk about Christ! (was thinking about making a post myself)
hey, I got an idea! Why not tell them about Squidboards and see if they want to join this little community?

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
nm i thought it didnt post

hey, I got an idea! Why not tell them about Squidboards and see if they want to join this little community?
I have! although it is a small thing rn, but none have them have joined so i assumed they arent intrested in squidboards

ahh makes sense. Do you have discord on mobile?

Just now realized how old this thread is lol.

D

Deleted member

I have! although it is a small thing rn, but none have them have joined so i assumed they arent intrested in squidboards
hmm. wish that I had my own laptop to join ur discord server, because I am using a school laptop

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
Hey! I am very heavily christian! (non-denominational) The Lord always comes first in every part of my life! I am also a big splatoon enjoyer! Glad to see you and other christians here! I know a few myself but they are on a discord server of mine for Christian splatooners (but im not sure it feels right to advertise here). I love to talk about Christ and again glad to see you here!^^ I definitely want to know more too, your not alone!

Some answers to your questions if you can count them as answers lol:

1. Squid Sisters or Off the Hook?
I love them both sm 😭 maybe off the hook if i had to choose loll

2. Favorite band in general?

If were not counting the main idol bands then I love almost all of them too equally. I do really love the Golden bazookas though and their music

3. Inkling or Octoling?

AGAIN I love them both but probably octoling

4. Any OCs?

i have like 60 with full design, relations, and backstory but all of them are waiting to be drawn and get refs

5. Theories or headcanons?
many
OMG NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Yo this is a little dated. But are y'all aware of the Protestant Reqonquista? It's some movement that started in October of last year.

Honestly, if enough people get on board with it, it might induce the 4th Great Awakening. Which depending on who you ask could be really good or really bad.

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00
Yo this is a little dated. But are y'all aware of the Protestant Reqonquista? It's some movement that started in October of last year.

Honestly, if enough people get on board with it, it might induce the 4th Great Awakening. Which depending on who you ask could be really good or really bad.

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00
I didn't know there were so many christian players out there, we're all coming together. I'm so glad God showed me this thread! <333

Cephalobro

My dad saw my grandmother in a dream, she was accompanied by angels who took her to heaven. This makes me happy because it was about 6 months since she passed away and I was scared that she wasn't going to move on because I told her I wanted to show a video, I'm glad my fears were put to rest when I found out she moved on to heaven happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom