• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Any Christian fans/players out there?

J-Q-line

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8071-7075-4825
hey yall sorry if im late u~u

I'm Christian and a follower of christ!

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Hey, this thread's been revived! Thanks guys!

tryphenarose

Inkling
I'm just curious, since I don't really know how many Splatoon fans out there are Christians, and I kind of want to feel included and not alone in a community like that. If you're not a Christian, do you have any Christian friends/family or anything? Do you know another user on here who is? I hate to sound desperate, but I'd like someone to talk to who shares my faith, even if it's not in the exact same way! Thank you and God bless you all! (I know everyone says that but I had to...)
Hi Sunset! I just made an account today to reach out to you because I saw your post. I'm also a Christian and was wanting for a while now to play with others who are also believers in Christ. If you're still interested (I know this is an older post) I'd love to play together! Just let me know and I'll add you as a friend and maybe we can set up a time to play. :)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Hi Sunset! I just made an account today to reach out to you because I saw your post. I'm also a Christian and was wanting for a while now to play with others who are also believers in Christ. If you're still interested (I know this is an older post) I'd love to play together! Just let me know and I'll add you as a friend and maybe we can set up a time to play. :)
K, I'll send you my friend code, unless it's already in my bio.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
im a member of a Christian splatoon clan. search prodigal squids on fb.

also if mendax is still around I was pretty sure he was Mormon

Onyx

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2956-7389-9379
I'm just curious, since I don't really know how many Splatoon fans out there are Christians, and I kind of want to feel included and not alone in a community like that. If you're not a Christian, do you have any Christian friends/family or anything? Do you know another user on here who is? I hate to sound desperate, but I'd like someone to talk to who shares my faith, even if it's not in the exact same way! Thank you and God bless you all! (I know everyone says that but I had to...)
Glad to have found this site, seems there are a few Christians on here. It would be cool to make a discord server so we can get together and play sometine

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I am too! I'd definitely love to play with fellow brother/sister in Christ some times! Salmon Run, Turf War, Anarchy, etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom