Any Christian fans/players out there?

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I feel like riot act are a homerun in terms of how good their music is. Not saying h2whoa were bad, both songs were good just not great. Yoko and the Gold Bazookas were also really really good but I feel like No Plan Survives is up there with No Quarters and all of the other just really GREAT songs.
Yes they have really good music! I agree, H2whoa is good! but they arent my favorite. Riot act, especially no plan survives is SO GOOD!! Hesitant to put them Yoko and the gold bazookas though honeslty. Love them so much too!

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
All this makes me sad there's no way to choose in-battle music like we can in Smash :( One day

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
I think its better that we don't get to choose because 1. you get to hear some of the other songs you probably wouldn't listen to and grow an appreciation for them and 2. it would provide others with an advantage because they'd pick songs which have long breaks or are quieter so they can hear people.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I think its better that we don't get to choose because 1. you get to hear some of the other songs you probably wouldn't listen to and grow an appreciation for them and 2. it would provide others with an advantage because they'd pick songs which have long breaks or are quieter so they can hear people.
I have to agree with u man

9DB

Inkling Cadet
What are y'all's thoughts on contemporary worship. Because like, I personally am not for it because I feel like it tries to appeal more to the congregation than to God. But what do y'all think

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
What are y'all's thoughts on contemporary worship. Because like, I personally am not for it because I feel like it tries to appeal more to the congregation than to God. But what do y'all think
wdym contemporary worship

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
Like, contemporary worship music. Like, Hillsong for example.
I personally dont like or listen to hillsong and (is bethel the other one Im thinking of?). I mean Im ofc not mad at people who do at all but myself, no.

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
They try to entice you with feel good 'Christian music' but its not Christian whatsoever. Basically every megachurch is doing something against Biblical doctrine.

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Isn't the clip in the video just what Pentecostalism is? That's not a new thing nor does it have any roots in the occult.

Also, he says it LOOKS like he's burning. With no evidence that he is feeling burning.

(And I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just trying to see the reasoning that isn't "Just trust me")

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
I like hillsong very much, maybe it's not for everyone but it motivates me and it comforts too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom