• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Are rollers less used these days?

Hawk Seow

Pro Squid
NNID
Hawk-Seow
I know that I`m at a disadvantage without motion controls. However analog just feels more natural and easier for me xD (I don`t even know why,but it just works for me) My friend who used to play splatoon said that I could be a lot better with motion controls..but having to learn aiming from the basics just seems bothersome to me..Also sploosh-o-matics are the most annoying to deal with when using an E-litre (they just move so fast wtf)
Haha for me it's the opposite. Analog in Splatoon feels sooooo unnatural to me. And yea I wouldn't be surprised if you had to go through a learning phase with motion controls but the freedom in control is really worth learning for. Try spending some time each day in the firing range with gyro and see :)

Just for reference, mine is set to maximum sensitivity (+5) which lets me do most of my aiming purely by gyro and when I need to do hard turns for movement I do combine it with the stick. At lower sensitivities the combination of analog + gyro is more prevalent even when aiming but allows better control for the high precision weapons like chargers.

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Haha for me it's the opposite. Analog in Splatoon feels sooooo unnatural to me. And yea I wouldn't be surprised if you had to go through a learning phase with motion controls but the freedom in control is really worth learning for. Try spending some time each day in the firing range with gyro and see :)

Just for reference, mine is set to maximum sensitivity (+5) which lets me do most of my aiming purely by gyro and when I need to do hard turns for movement I do combine it with the stick. At lower sensitivities the combination of analog + gyro is more prevalent even when aiming but allows better control for the high precision weapons like chargers.
I`ve actually tried out the gyro in single player mode :D (It seems really shaky to me xD)

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
Even though this has nothing to do with rollers I played some turf wars today with the E-litre.Even though I use analog controls I still like using it for fun (please don`t attack me) But in Urchin underpass there was a sploosh-o-matic that was swimming from side to side in front of me..So I fully charge my shot and point it to the ground. And then the sploosh-o-matic just stops and looks at me..Then I splat him by snapping my snipe (I`m not sure if that was the sickest bait ever or just really mean...xD)Also I screwed around with the octobrush and the carbon deco octobrush actually used to be my main..Anyways both were really fun, but the octobrush seems kinda lame to me(probably because I don`t use it at all) Oh and am I the only one who has been experiencing connection issues after the latest update..because the matches were reeeally laggy:D
Wow, I can't imagine sniping on analog controls! It's hard enough to hit anything with them, I just can't imagine it working with the sticks only! That takes dedication :) Splooshes can be hard to snipe.....not as hard as inkbrushes, but one of the harder ones to hit. I've been messing around with sploosh a lot lately, even in ranked. It's a fun little weapon, it's more of an "auto-brush" than a shooter IMO :P

I've recently started to love octobrush, and just this weekend discovered that vanilla inkbrush CAN be amazing in RM! :) I've always liked inkbrush but tire of the button spamming and felt it wasn't good for ranked, but after getting killed by several inkbrushido while playing octo I decided to try it and found it can actually be great, but plays a different role. More like sploosh in a way. But still different. I've even resurrected my interest in the Krak-on. Played that in zones for a while yesterday, and a little in RM and did pretty well with it, especially in zones. I wasn't racking up high kills, but that's just not my playstyle :)

I've seen a lot of disconnects and lots of lag, but as Splatoon is peer to peer, there shouldn't be lag induced by central servers. One of the players is the host. So it's probably more randomness than anything else.

Yea precisely, this is one of the problems in the current meta where players have yet to fully understand every weapon's traits (myself included) so sometimes instead of helping you out somewhat with turfing they just push forward hoping to harass/occupy the enemy whilst the enemy also does the same thing because you have a much harder time keeping them out with all that enemy ink on your side -_-
Yeah I played zones there yesterday, with dynamo, and even though dynamo is one of the best inking weapons in the game, that inking is best spent on keeping the zone hydrated....meanwhile our ramps are was 100% covered in enemy ink, and thus I spent the match painting our ramps and letting the enemy zone control counter just count down toward victory since I couldn't safely approach the zone without covering our area over first. Where was the team? Who knows. But they didn't want to recover the base,that's for sure! Then I have the alternate problem. That map benefits from pushing to the ramps, so if I don't have the team that paints NOTHING and just keeps attacking the ramps *WHILE* the enemy still controls the zone, then I get the team that NEVER attacks the ramps and the zone keeps falling to endless bomb rushes.

You might wanna give the Nozzlenose family a try, They're definitely interesting for midrange. Personally I have yet to use a 52 gal or 96 deco in a match at all (0 points!) because I despise them haha.
'

Yeah I actually do play the L3 sometimes. I like it...but then I can't depend on all its bullets to hit, and often think "why not just use squiffer/bamboozler?" But as far as shooters go it's one of my favorites (and is in my sig ;) )

Showing K/D is the lesser of two evils. It'd be worse if it didn't show it at all and you're left with a lot less information on anyone's performance. That said, last night I had 7-0 on TW riggerfish as C-Liter but we lost...you know why? Cause pretty much all my kills came within the first 45 seconds or so. Things got out of control as it went on and well, we lost :( Just further reiterating that K/D doesn't tell the full story.
Yeah... like I said to miirisa I was playing with inkbrush over the weekend. The trouble with at least solo queue RM is that none of my teams ever have much map control. Even with octobrush I have a hard time maintaining it. It's not a great turfer. So I decided to try inkbrush. Needless to see the closeness it needs to kill can be troublesome. But it's an amazing distraction/decoy/turf control tool. We had much better map control while I used it and won more games. I took it into squads a little later, and my k/d certainly looked worse if not outright poor. 0/12 one round when it was a very strong shutout against a few S+'s, scores like 3/12 were common. But I was focused more on map control than on splatting. And I believe I was successful there....looking at the final map we had significantly more control of the map than when I didn't use the inkbrush. That 3/12 is a failure by one angle, and not a failure by another. I also played hyper-aggressively diving into every situation, being a decoy/distraction etc. I had mixed win results but we were strongly outmatched many of these battles, and the results weren't too different no matter what I used. :)

Yea I know what you mean about the movement and tactics. This is where the actual lower ranked players need to start identifying that these skills exist and attempt to learn from it. Sadly it's a bit like hazing in some ways but at the current moment they've gotta deal :x
It's sort of true, but it's also probably why ladder resets are a good idea. If the level of play keeps moving endlessly upward toward the top ranks you end up with this split where there' "C" and "everything else", where the ranks are all really the same thing. If there's no practical differences and it takes more and more to move up the ladders, then C becomes this big mess of absolute beginners and the people that can't make it to B because they can't play like what S's played like 6 months ago. That'll break a game fast. S+'s though, and in particular clanners do absolutely have very different movements than even S's. You can tell them a mile away. It's more predictive than reactionary. I'd say not everyone can really learn to play that way. Your thinking kind of has to be wired a certain way.

The current pools of ranked play certainly isn't always accurate. As you've noted, you could see two different standards of A ranked players or even S ranked players. Which is why I'm not very hung up on the letter itself. For me it's all about the quality of the play within and whether I can learn something out of it (like your CQC Liter :D).
Yes, I'm exactly the same way :) I hate when I get close to dropping to the B's because the quality of the game goes down, and you get trapped in that B nightmare. But otherwise through the A's & S I don't care so much. The only reason for caring about S is that points don't matter in squads :)

About losing points despite good play, that's exactly what happens in fighting game tournaments haha! Competition is a harsh thing, it's how reality is.
Yeah, but fighting games are scoring only your performance. If you fail against a stronger opponent you get penalized. But it's different in a team game where you're scored by team only. And specifically, they give you the tally at the end of the game in percentages. It makes sense that those percentages should determine the scoring/pentalty at the end. Right now it's unused. More specifically. why fight for a better percentage win if it counts for nothing? It's wasted energy for the next round. They track it, and score it, but don't reward it. It makes for a better game when every point counts.

Oh I definitely can believe that maybe some players have figured out how to game the matchmaking algorithms or something. I remember there was a time when I kept getting the same weapons being placed into my team to the point that I got really fedup and had to keep changing lobby every game.
Maybe.... I've always assumed it wasn't so much gaming it so much as SOMETHING about your playing/winning etc that makes the system assign you a value that makes it match you poorly. Yesterday was the same. It seems to consistently match me on the underdog team. In every case, the other team seemed to have better map awareness, better mode awareness, a better knowledge of tactics to win in that mode, while my teams generally seemed to lack any sense of real map strategy. I know there's lots of players that would say "you have to be that difference and then you rank up" but it's interesting that out of 4 players, by random chance, I'm the one that's supposed to make the difference 80% of the time. Without as versatile a weapon. Sometimes I wonder if it's based on having odd weapons as my highest turf inked, it just assumes I'm a more advanced player based on that or something. But then it means it makes the path up the ladder much harder for those weapons. The above mentioned example, underpass zones, I had dynamo. The enemy team would relentlessly push our ramps. My team did not. I'd even try to lead a push (with a dynamo) but only one squid against 4 isn't going to make that happen. Sometimes I do get the strong team, but it's rare. In a supposedly team game, it's a little suspicious that it seems to more times than not leave certain players as the one that obviously must carry the team. It has to be something baked into matchmaking (or errors) rather than people gaming it. But I wouldn't doubt that either.

Hmm, yea I think you're right on this, though I haven't really put much thought into it. Would be nice if Nintendo did make changes to it!
I was thinking about it again yesterday with the huge swings. I was A70-something, then down to A18 or something, then up to A94, then down to A40, then A60-something, then A50, then A40, then A50, finally A70-something again. Those big swings between "almost A-" and "almost A+" are always just a few games apart. It's just far too close and far too many games have too many potentially rank changing effects. Especially since it's far easier to go down than up (to go up you need to be matched well with a good weapon match, be having an "on" day, have a decent team without an alt opponent, etc. To lose, you need to have any other condition. The short distances make it easier for poor players to luck out into a higher rank and good players to drop out of a rank despite a bad streak.

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Wow, I can't imagine sniping on analog controls! It's hard enough to hit anything with them, I just can't imagine it working with the sticks only! That takes dedication :) Splooshes can be hard to snipe.....not as hard as inkbrushes, but one of the harder ones to hit. I've been messing around with sploosh a lot lately, even in ranked. It's a fun little weapon, it's more of an "auto-brush" than a shooter IMO :p

I've recently started to love octobrush, and just this weekend discovered that vanilla inkbrush CAN be amazing in RM! :) I've always liked inkbrush but tire of the button spamming and felt it wasn't good for ranked, but after getting killed by several inkbrushido while playing octo I decided to try it and found it can actually be great, but plays a different role. More like sploosh in a way. But still different. I've even resurrected my interest in the Krak-on. Played that in zones for a while yesterday, and a little in RM and did pretty well with it, especially in zones. I wasn't racking up high kills, but that's just not my playstyle :)

I've seen a lot of disconnects and lots of lag, but as Splatoon is peer to peer, there shouldn't be lag induced by central servers. One of the players is the host. So it's probably more randomness than anything else.
For some reason I`ve never gotten into the Octobrush or inkbrush they are really fun to mess around with in turf wars,but I just haven`t gotten into them. But that`s probably because I can`t figure out how the inkbrush works.Also I used to main krak-on (right now I don`t have a main lol) and I feel like it struggles a lot without good positioning and map control, also range seems to be really a problem for that weapon.I haven`t played with it for ages so I`ve kinda forgotten how to use it :D Aiming with analog isn`t as hard as some people think it is..I`ve put a lot of time and practice into my aim with chargers (I use them a bit too much) but analog is actually usable. I actually feel like some people hate on analog users and that gets really annoying. Whenever I mention the fact that I use analog with chargers and rollers people often question my choice of weapon.But I have put a lot of dedication to make analog work.But I still need to work on my aim though..It`s a never ending stuggle xD

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
This is an another random message but I got my A+ rank back last week:D. And I got an K/D of 16/1 with the Dynamo in Splat zones at Moray towers. Honestly in the first minute of the match neither of the teams made a move so I got sick of it and painted the enemy zone.I still can`t get over that match because I feel like I was playing as best as I could and it was worth it. Even my aim was ok xD I quess I should train with the Dynamo a bit more it seems like a weapon that suits me (although I said the same about Krak-on..)

Award

For some reason I`ve never gotten into the Octobrush or inkbrush they are really fun to mess around with in turf wars,but I just haven`t gotten into them. But that`s probably because I can`t figure out how the inkbrush works.Also I used to main krak-on (right now I don`t have a main lol) and I feel like it struggles a lot without good positioning and map control, also range seems to be really a problem for that weapon.I haven`t played with it for ages so I`ve kinda forgotten how to use it :D Aiming with analog isn`t as hard as some people think it is..I`ve put a lot of time and practice into my aim with chargers (I use them a bit too much) but analog is actually usable. I actually feel like some people hate on analog users and that gets really annoying. Whenever I mention the fact that I use analog with chargers and rollers people often question my choice of weapon.But I have put a lot of dedication to make analog work.But I still need to work on my aim though..It`s a never ending stuggle xD
As long as it works for you that's what counts! But those of us prodding you would be remiss for not pointing out you could do even better with motion ;) Splatoon doesn't have auto-aim/aim-assist like most other console shooters, it's built like a PC game with mouse controls, thus the gyro.

I've pretty much added all the rollers to my list and ironically removed carbon :p Dynamo is just fantastic, but I've learned to love the offensiveness of krak-on. But the brushes are a new favorite for me. Octobrush is so versitile though the range is a little limiting. Inkbrush isn't as offensive as octobrush. It, like sploosh, needs to be touching distance to do anything. But it flings as fast as you can flick the trigger. Seems faster for me some days than others. That means it paints fast and kills fast. But it's big utility is in hit & run tactics and using paint as a weapon :) You're not as useful a killer as a "glue layer"
I've been experimenting with it in RM. I look AWFUL on the k/d screen, but I cover tons of turf and keep it blocked for passage.

This is an another random message but I got my A+ rank back last week:D. And I got an K/D of 16/1 with the Dynamo in Splat zones at Moray towers. Honestly in the first minute of the match neither of the teams made a move so I got sick of it and painted the enemy zone.I still can`t get over that match because I feel like I was playing as best as I could and it was worth it. Even my aim was ok xD I quess I should train with the Dynamo a bit more it seems like a weapon that suits me (although I said the same about Krak-on..)
Great! heck you're doing better than me this week! :p Yesterday was some brutal ranked both solo and squads! Still treading mid-A :rolleyes:

Yeah dynamo is a blast. IMO, the Dynamo is either a big, slow krak-on or the krak-on is a fast, light dynamo :D I tend to play dynamo in zones, but if I'm playing with someone else that's playing dynamo I'll play krak-on :)

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
For me going as a Dynamo is a bit risky on random ranked matches, this is a great support weapon but if your team's not able to advance well the game stay stuck. This is one of my favorite weapons until 2.3 patch, it's really worth with a nice squad.

Award

For me going as a Dynamo is a bit risky on random ranked matches, this is a great support weapon but if your team's not able to advance well the game stay stuck. This is one of my favorite weapons until 2.3 patch, it's really worth with a nice squad.
I'm not sure I have the courage to take it into, say, TC or RM, but in Zones, I find it's a little map dependent. Maps like Triggerfish and skatepark I've had tons of success with it even in solo queue. Maps like ancho-v it's risky, though I've found it's risky even with squads in ancho-v, it depends a lot on the opposing weapon mix there. Mackerel and Hammerhead I wouldn't take a dynamo there ever - the obstructions ruin the fling splash. Underpass, I can either have tons of success or a miserable time - like you said, it depends so much on if the team can advance. The Dynamo can definitely help or even lead the advance there, but it can't do it entirely alone. I seem to have more luck than not there, but the other day I had some pretty awful rounds where the team did not know to push. IMO I'm not sure any other weapon would have fared much better with the overall team dynamics going on that day. :p But I'm kind of an aggressive dynamo. I use it a lot like a krak-on and go for stealth rundowns :D

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
I've tried Dynamo and was absolutely awful with it. I had 1/8 and could never figure out how to do much of anything. It was in Ancho-V, so that didn't help, but I doubt it was the main reason. I am constantly in awe by the people who can use it effectively, and I know it can be crazy strong. I fought someone who ended up with 23 splats and didn't even get splatted in the double digits!

I'd like to think myself a roller main, but it's really only Carbon Deco and Splat that I use. There seems to be a certain play style to the others that I just can't get myself into the mindset of. (Often times due to the kits. I don't usually stray from Seekers, Splat Bombs, and Suction Bombs. Tried Sprinklers, and they can work, but I like having a sub at the ready to attack more. Specials are a similar situation, and between my scrappy playstyle and having an original main with Seeker Rush, of all things, I don't get used to using specials often anyway. This whole thing was very long for parenthesis and not very relevant now that I look back on it.)

The Carbon Roller's Burst Bombs have all of their unique properties (pushing, the low ink cost, the ability to get a wide trail spread fast) that have a useful strategy for nearly any weapon, and rather different from most rollers, IMO.

The Krak-On seems like it ought to be played like the Splat Roller, but the kit seems to make people that use them much more aggressive. Since the Kraken's so useful, they want to charge it up as much as possible, leading to them splatting readily to keep that charge. I know in most ranked matches I play with Krak-On rollers, they're pretty lethal even before getting charged. (Going with this, I saw one Krak-On user spinning around the tower as they rode, splatting all enemies on it, keeping it totally clean, and making them a harder target. A pretty brilliant tactic)

Personally, I hope Brushes could be split up into their own class and both get more kits. Brushes are really different enough to be considered their own weapon, and more interesting kits might make the classes more appealing to try out. What about a Carbon Roller or Brush with Point Sensors to hunt down enemies faster themselves or for support? What about a Brush with a Splash Wall to strike behind? What about a Dynamo with Disruptors to level a confrontation more? I mean, I would hate it because I would only be fighting them, but still. I think there's a good deal of possibility still there, and it wouldn't have to be OP, either.(Though I personally think the E-Liter 3K kit shows that a really good kit shouldn't be feared to add in) The Carbon Roller losing an offensive subweapon makes it even worse offensively, a Brush with a Splash Wall would have to stay close to it, getting a disadvantage with range, and a Dynamo has to be cautious with ink if they use a Disruptor,

(On the subject of new kits and classes, Splatling Guns are another one that could use a little love, only two more kits compared to Brushes. Blasters should also probably be counted as their own classes, but they have a good number of kits already)

Last edited:

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Earlier today I was using the Dynamo (there was a Dynamo in the opposing team) and neither of the teams got control of the zones in a minute xD

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
As long as it works for you that's what counts! But those of us prodding you would be remiss for not pointing out you could do even better with motion ;) Splatoon doesn't have auto-aim/aim-assist like most other console shooters, it's built like a PC game with mouse controls, thus the gyro.

I've pretty much added all the rollers to my list and ironically removed carbon :p Dynamo is just fantastic, but I've learned to love the offensiveness of krak-on. But the brushes are a new favorite for me. Octobrush is so versitile though the range is a little limiting. Inkbrush isn't as offensive as octobrush. It, like sploosh, needs to be touching distance to do anything. But it flings as fast as you can flick the trigger. Seems faster for me some days than others. That means it paints fast and kills fast. But it's big utility is in hit & run tactics and using paint as a weapon :) You're not as useful a killer as a "glue layer"
I've been experimenting with it in RM. I look AWFUL on the k/d screen, but I cover tons of turf and keep it blocked for passage.

Great! heck you're doing better than me this week! :p Yesterday was some brutal ranked both solo and squads! Still treading mid-A :rolleyes:

Yeah dynamo is a blast. IMO, the Dynamo is either a big, slow krak-on or the krak-on is a fast, light dynamo :D I tend to play dynamo in zones, but if I'm playing with someone else that's playing dynamo I'll play krak-on :)
I don`t know why but I`m doing way too good in ranked atm the game is being too nice to me :O Also I played rainmaker and turf wars with the splat roller..all I have to say is: RIP my old main,looks like I found a better one...also how can you use inkbrush in ranked?? I can`t do anything with that weapon :P Back to the Dynamo looks like I`m starting to get better with it. I just love that weapon too bad a lot of people hate it.... that means more kills for me when people rush towards me :D ( seriously I`m worried people do that all the time) And yes I`m considering motion controls :D

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
Yay I tried out the Carbon in RM today with my new squad. I`ve started to like carbon a bit more. It`s super fun and burst bombs are just so good :D

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
My Dynamo Roller just surpassed my Splash-o-Matic in ink coverage. Once I started using it in Splatfest I actually won matches and didn't embarrass Team Sandcastle any more than they naturally do.

Award

I don`t know why but I`m doing way too good in ranked atm the game is being too nice to me :O Also I played rainmaker and turf wars with the splat roller..all I have to say is: RIP my old main,looks like I found a better one...also how can you use inkbrush in ranked?? I can`t do anything with that weapon :p Back to the Dynamo looks like I`m starting to get better with it. I just love that weapon too bad a lot of people hate it.... that means more kills for me when people rush towards me :D ( seriously I`m worried people do that all the time) And yes I`m considering motion controls :D
Inkbrush can indeed to well in ranked, but it can be very situational. On my new alt I went all the way to B+ using only the inkbrush in zones and RM. I did use krak-on in TC however. I've induced winning streaks in A+ using inkbrush in RM. BUT it can also go very wrong and I end up losing with it as well. It depends on the teams. If turf control is your teams flaw, inkbrush is THE best weapon for the job. If your team doesn't have a coverage problem, brush won't be valuable. And do NOT play it in Mackerel. :p

BUT also get used to scores like 3/13. You're not going to be a murder-machine with it. :D Your objective is SOME flanking for stealth ninja kills, but largely keeping the map open and maneuverable for the team while being a constant threat/distraction. It's GREAT for "in public" takedowns of the RM, Assassin's Creed style. By the time their team sees what's going on you've already downed the carrier. Thus, the high death count. Jumping between 4 enemy squids is fair game if you have quick respawn. :D But like a true ninja, you'll never be the hero, you're splatted and silently back at the spawn while your teams shooters play hero from the disarray you caused. I'm still learning...but I do love what it can do. It's team dependent though. You can't carry a poor team with it. Ever. But you can render a good team into an unstoppable force that can strike from anywhere.

My Dynamo Roller just surpassed my Splash-o-Matic in ink coverage. Once I started using it in Splatfest I actually won matches and didn't embarrass Team Sandcastle any more than they naturally do.
I wish dynamo had worked for me. It was the FIRST weapon I brought in since I haven't had good rotations lately to play it ranked. It wasn't working out and I didn't realize splatfest was now deathmatch.

HypernovaSoul

Semi-Pro Squid
Haven't gone through all the replies here, but I would absolutely agree rollers are nowhere near the overused weapons they once were. The nerf played a huge role, they're harder to 1HKO with now and require quite a bit more precision. And yes, players generally got more knowledgeable in how to counter them. And I agree with other comments that they're less and less common the higher you rank. Vanilla + Krak-Ons barely exist in S matches, from my experience. Slightly more common in squads, when they can be paired with a supportive partner. When I do see rollers in upper tier, they're most frequently Dynamo or Carbon.

There are some very, very good roller users. And they're truly still a force to be reckoned with. But ever since the nerf, they really require finer-tuned advanced techniques to be effective in higher tiers. Especially since long and mid range completely dominate top tier. Short ranged weapons in general have a harder time in many ranked scenarios. Those who stick with it opt for brushes nowadays, and even those can be a rarer breed. People thought rollers were so horrifying and cheap when this game first came out, little did they know what all the mid-range & high damage shooters were capable of. :rolleyes: Granted, rollers were broken prior to the nerf, I never deny that lol. :p But now, ironically, they fall into what I would categorize as underused weapons.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
It might be just me, but I think I have been seeing less Lunas (at least out of tower control). I think it is because, after seeing so many of them, people are learning to zone it out and take advantage of its poor walk speed and mobility across enemy ink, so with good focus and attention, it is relatively easy to stop a charging Luna. Plus, I have been seeing more Custom Range Blasters around, likely to counter the Lunas themselves.

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
It might be just me, but I think I have been seeing less Lunas (at least out of tower control). I think it is because, after seeing so many of them, people are learning to zone it out and take advantage of its poor walk speed and mobility across enemy ink, so with good focus and attention, it is relatively easy to stop a charging Luna. Plus, I have been seeing more Custom Range Blasters around, likely to counter the Lunas themselves.
Now that I think of it lunas are less popular.They always play the same so it gets really predictable:D

Award

Now that I think of it lunas are less popular.They always play the same so it gets really predictable:D
It's about time! I was getting sick of seeing them everywhere :) And I love some Custom Range Blaster play..... I've personally come to like the regular blaster and custom range more than the luna :) Then again I'm one of those odd people that likes the Rapid Blaster Deco, so.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom