• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Black Tar. (RP)

Cephalobro

Shark leads Pug to the helicopter, the pilot is seemingly not there, until a voice is heard saying "So, I will finally get the chance to pilot this baby, huh?"

The source of the voice makes himself known, a Twintacle Octotrooper with both of his tentacles gloved and a headset of sorts with the mic close to his face.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug looked at the Octotrooper and nodded. "It would appear so. We are heading towards the Moray Towers. Going to search for any survivors and some Sardirinium...I think that's what he called it." He shrugged then looked at the chopper then at the Octotrooper. "Will you be leaving after you drop us off or staying? If you are leaving then we need a radio."

Cephalobro

"I will not be leaving since that would use twice as much fuel for me to return to pick up and drop off." the Twintacle Octotrooper answers.

"The last thing we need is to be stranded in the middle of infected with no more water and no way to escape." Shark adds.

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"True." Pug said then hopped onto the helicopter. "Alright let's go."

Cephalobro

Shark got into the helicopter as well.

"How will you be able to defend yourself from the infected?" Shark asks the Twintacle Octotrooper.

"Oh, I have my methods." the pilot replies as he gets onto the driver's seat and turns on the helicopter. "And for your own safety, please wait until the helicopter lands before opening the door."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
This was Pug's first time riding a helicopter. "This is going to be fun." He thought to himself. He looked out in the distance and thought of his brother, but he trusts the residence here. His worry thought was pushed in the back of his head. He put on the safety harness and was strapped in for the ride.

Cephalobro

The helicopter lifts off, heading to Moray Towers. To pass the time, the pilot tells a story.

"There is an Octoling, whom despite his age, managed to fight off waves of enemies together with his Octotrooper brother. Both of them would risk their lives time and time again to protect the neighborhood from being taken over by a tyrant. Despite all of those battles, they have survived even the most dangerous of attacks." the pilot speaks. "I always heard the general call those two Coral and Clam."

"I think I saw them before, there is a story that they fought against a group of Sanitized Octarians fiercely to rescue a group of Inklings and Octolings who lost their way in the Deep Sea Metro. Off course a search party was sent to find Coral and Clam, those who they were trying to rescue came back to the surface thanks to the search party." Shark tells of a different story he has heard.

"That one is rumored to be true, nevertheless, the Octoling is said to be 14 years old while the Octotrooper is said to be 16 years old." the pilot concludes.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug was interested in the story they were talking about. He never heard anything called a Sanitized Octarian before. They did sound scary though. "So where are these two at now? Were they back at the neighborhood?" He asked curiously.

Cephalobro

"Last I heard of them, they were sent on a scouting mission to learn more about where the infected congregate. General Anemone hopes to obtain that information so we can turn the tide of this war." the pilot explains.

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug looked out the chopper and said, "Yeah...I hope so too." When they reached Moray Towers he got off the helicopter and saw that there was some black goo stains on of the ground. "Ew. This doesn't look good."

"Whoo! Come get some suckers! Let's go! Haha! I got you too!" A male voice could be heard. It seemed like he was having fun.

"What the hell?" Pug said as he moved the the edge of one of the towers and looked down. He could see a lone Inkling fighting off 10 infected with a weapon that resembled the Octoling brush, but it looked more pointy and sharper. "We got to help him." Pug said then jumped to head on down.

Cephalobro

The helicopter lands and Shark wastes no time jumping into the action, charging up his E-Liter, he lets out blindingly fast shots on 3 infected in a row.

"Now's the time to use that water cannon, kid." Shark says to Pug.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
When Pug reached the ground he looked at the cannon and said, "Ugh. I need to get myself something with more mobility next time." He said then aimed the cannon at a group of infected. When he shot at the infected they began to dissolve into a puddle and move to the edge of the building they were on. The black goo began to fall from the building to escape.

The Octoling looked at Pug and Shark then went back to his fighting. With one infected left to destroy, the Octoling impaled it to a wall with his spear-like Octobrush. Pug aimed the cannon at the infected then shot at it. The infected turned to black goo and began to retreat. "WOO! That was beautiful baby." He said then grabbed his weapon from the wall. "Thanks for the help, but I could have taken them on." He put his spear on his back. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asked.

Cephalobro

"We came here to look for survivors and to find metal scraps to build water weapons to eliminate these monstrocities that we helped you fight just now." Shark explains.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The Octoling looked at them unsure if he should trust them or not. He shrugged since they did help him and said, "I have a camp nearby. If you have a place that will sustain them, then I would be glad to have them join you."

Pug nodded. "I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem. Right?" He said looking at Shark.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The Octoling smiled then said, "I'm glad to hear. Just follow me." He said then turned into a octopus then super jumped to his camp. Pug followed as well turning into a squid and super jumped behind him. When they got there the Octoling looked at the kids and teens that were there in the camp. "These are the survivors we have now. They might have the metals you need make more water weapons." He looked at Pug and Shark and said, "Oh yea. I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Brice."

"My name is Pug. Nice to meet you." Pug said with a smile.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug scoped the area for some Sardinium, but he didn't see any that were here at the camp. "Shame." He thought to himself. He could see Inklings and Octoling kids playing and it made him smile. "It's only been a week until this outbreak started and he already missed when things could go back to normal.

"Oh you should meet our weapons expert. He might have something for you." Brice said leading them to a nearby hut. Inside was a familiar face.

"Wait. Your that one guy..." Pug said trying to think. "Sheldon!"

Sheldon looked at the group and waved. It seemed like he was making a new weapon of sorts, but he was having trouble. "Ah great timing Brice. I need you to go out and get me some Sardinium. I have a weapon request I promised finish."

"Sure thing. But where can I find any Sardinium?"Brice asked.

"Back at my shop in Splatsville. I have a stash of those. But be careful! That place is overrun with those things." Sheldon said.

Pug was glad to hear that they had a lead on some Sardinium. "Sweet. Let's head to the chopper and collect it!" He said raring to go.

Cephalobro

Once Shark heard that Sheldon was also making weapons, he gets an idea.

"Hey Sheldon, do you want to do a weapons collaboration?" Shark asks, " 'cause I know some talented people who can help you iron out the flaws and get the weapons built faster."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Sheldon looked at Shark and nodded with a smile. "Sure! I don't mind working with fellow survivors. It would help me produce more weapons faster and better."

Brice looked at Pug and Shark. "Before all of that we need to get them to a safe place. Can your heli take all of my survivors?" He asked Shark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom