Bragging Thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Just yesterday, my team n I were losing the tower control at Kelp Dome with the tower barely 11 points away (I had the Bamboozler 14 Mk1).

I put a splash wall down to block the path to the finish, my teammates took the offensive while I circled back around. I went and inked the whole path from their finish pad to the middle area of the map, came around and killed 3 of them with a Killer Wail, took out the straggler, jumped on the tower and extra time started. I kept placing splash walls and took them out again as we rode to the finish and won by a hair.

So pumped

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Just yesterday, my team n I were losing the tower control at Kelp Dome with the tower barely 11 points away (I had the Bamboozler 14 Mk1).

I put a splash wall down to block the path to the finish, my teammates took the offensive while I circled back around. I went and inked the whole path from their finish pad to the middle area of the map, came around and killed 3 of them with a Killer Wail, took out the straggler, jumped on the tower and extra time started. I kept placing splash walls and took them out again as we rode to the finish and won by a hair.

So pumped
That's awesome and with bamboozler wow

Nightslash360

Inkling
NNID
InklingFan360
Once on Walleye, I found an enemy in that path to the right of the spawn point and put a sprinkler there. I splatted that skrub.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean

So pumped
Niceeeee!
Once on Walleye, I found an enemy in that path to the right of the spawn point and put a sprinkler there. I splatted that skrub.
The disrespect!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
That's awesome and with bamboozler wow
Why does everyone I know in Splatoon not like the Bamboozler? It has one weakness, minimum 2 hit KO. It outranges every weapon bar Heavy Splatling and Kelp Chargers (and higher). It renders Luna Blaster, Tentateks, Rollers (even dynamo), and even Gals (most common Ranked weapon by far) utterly useless against it. Nobody understands lol

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Why does everyone I know in Splatoon not like the Bamboozler? It has one weakness, minimum 2 hit KO. It outranges every weapon bar Heavy Splatling and Kelp Chargers (and higher). It renders Luna Blaster, Tentateks, Rollers (even dynamo), and even Gals (most common Ranked weapon by far) utterly useless against it. Nobody understands lol
I like it...most people just can't get their mind around how different it is.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Yeah, but I wanna get to S+.

GOOD!

While playijg squad battle today with one of me friends, I got 22 kills and 8 deaths with the Mini Splatling on Port Makerel in Rainmaker!
I was playing with Rowanuki in squad battle and I got 21 kills and 5 deaths (a better KD ratio) in Arowana Mall with the .96 Gal Deco(a broken yet inaccurate weapon)

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Yeah, but I wanna get to S+.

GOOD!

While playijg squad battle today with one of me friends, I got 22 kills and 8 deaths with the Mini Splatling on Port Makerel in Rainmaker!
Whoa 22 kills? That's amazing right there.
I was playing with Rowanuki in squad battle and I got 21 kills and 5 deaths (a better KD ratio) in Arowana Mall with the .96 Gal Deco(a broken yet inaccurate weapon)
Oh you did? Sadly my tv is one of those box types so I can't adjust the resolution to make the small text clearer. Regardless, noice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom