Bragging Thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Had my best game with E-liter 3K today, 7 kills and 1 death at Walleye Warehouse - still played very supportive/suppressive for most of the game, but after my teammates got splatted I (barely) quad-sniped all of the other team and my team managed to get back in time to help. We won :-D

P.s. got my first perfect gear roll too, Forge Gas-Mask with Tenacity Main and 3 x Special Duration

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Had to brag about these two:

1. At Saltspray Rig in Splat Zones, my team and I were down 1-100 (their timer reached 1) before we took control of the zone with 30 seconds to go. We splatted them all (i used Carbon Roller), then waited. They came as one big group, but our Gal Deco pulled out a Kraken and got 3 of em, then i got the straggling Splatterscope. We waited, they came once more (right now we're in extra time), and i pulled out my Inkzooka, got 2 of em, 1 fell off the edge and the other ran away. Our timer hit 0 and we won! Most intense Splat Zones game ever.

2. During a Splat Zones game at Hammerhead Bridge, i was facing a Blaster as a Krak-on Roller, he pulled out his Bubbler and tried to blast me, but i decided to take him on and kept jumping/swimming around and swinging my roller at him. His bubbler ran out and I splatted that skroob. Had to seabag him, cause that was too nooby not to.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Had to brag about these two:

1. At Saltspray Rig in Splat Zones, my team and I were down 1-100 (their timer reached 1) before we took control of the zone with 30 seconds to go. We splatted them all (i used Carbon Roller), then waited. They came as one big group, but our Gal Deco pulled out a Kraken and got 3 of em, then i got the straggling Splatterscope. We waited, they came once more (right now we're in extra time), and i pulled out my Inkzooka, got 2 of em, 1 fell off the edge and the other ran away. Our timer hit 0 and we won! Most intense Splat Zones game ever.

2. During a Splat Zones game at Hammerhead Bridge, i was facing a Blaster as a Krak-on Roller, he pulled out his Bubbler and tried to blast me, but i decided to take him on and kept jumping/swimming around and swinging my roller at him. His bubbler ran out and I splatted that skroob. Had to seabag him, cause that was too nooby not to.
DAYUM SUN!
Well, I've heard people call it teabagging, kid bagging, squid bagging, sea bagging etc.

I prefer to call it seabagging, because if we get playable Octolings at some point, we can't call them squids
Seems legit.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Well, I've heard people call it teabagging, kid bagging, squid bagging, sea bagging etc.

I prefer to call it seabagging, because if we get playable Octolings at some point, we can't call them squids
You make a good point. For me I call it squidbagging. I don't do it that much mainly from forgetting to do so and there's no need to squidbag too much anyway.

Speaking of which, if the Octolings do turn out to be playable, I wonder how many people will pick them as their avatars in the game? Depending on if there's a male version and if the male's design is something I like then maybe I'll be one, but I might stick to being a squid. I'm one of those few people who actually like the boy inkling's design.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
You make a good point. For me I call it squidbagging. I don't do it that much mainly from forgetting to do so and there's no need to squidbag too much anyway.

Speaking of which, if the Octolings do turn out to be playable, I wonder how many people will pick them as their avatars in the game? Depending on if there's a male version and if the male's design is something I like then maybe I'll be one, but I might stick to being a squid. I'm one of those few people who actually like the boy inkling's design.
I do...

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Oh really? Cool, it's just how I'd always hear the girl inkling being better in design and stuff, but I honestly don't like the girl's design all that much. I like the ponytail look the boy has, I mean I guess it's more appropriate for battle since it wouldn't block your view lol.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hmm, agreed. Tactically speaking the boy inkling's hair doesn't flare off to the sides and give away your position. I prefer boy inkling too

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Hmm, agreed. Tactically speaking the boy inkling's hair doesn't flare off to the sides and give away your position. I prefer boy inkling too
Huzzah, another fan of the boy inkling!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Booyah, break out the confetti and slam that (DOWN DIRECTION) on DPAD! Just made A+ rank for the first time. And i can already taste the salt of S Rank now, i shall succeed.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Last night I was playing ranked mode of rainmaker and I was doing pretty well with the blaster. Most of the matches were set on Moray towers too. There was one match where I basically had to carry my team since they weren't doing so good and the enemies were getting closer to the little hill so I got my blaster to basically get the whole team of enemies splatted. There were even some matches in which I've done a triple kill. Sheesh, idk if I'm that good with blasters or not but I'm glad I'm being useful to my team. Sadly I did lose some matches, one guy even left from connection problems so I'm still in A- rank.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Last night I was playing ranked mode of rainmaker and I was doing pretty well with the blaster. Most of the matches were set on Moray towers too. There was one match where I basically had to carry my team since they weren't doing so good and the enemies were getting closer to the little hill so I got my blaster to basically get the whole team of enemies splatted. There were even some matches in which I've done a triple kill. Sheesh, idk if I'm that good with blasters or not but I'm glad I'm being useful to my team. Sadly I did lose some matches, one guy even left from connection problems so I'm still in A- rank.
Good work, blasters are most useful in TC mode, where they can clear a tower the way Pumbaa clears a watering hole. Custom blaster is my personal preference when i feel like changing it up, but Luna is good as well.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Good work, blasters are most useful in TC mode, where they can clear a tower the way Pumbaa clears a watering hole. Custom blaster is my personal preference when i feel like changing it up, but Luna is good as well.
I used the regular blaster that had disruptor and killer wail, that disruptor came in handy plenty of times

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I did pretty well with the e-liter scope charger tonight, having more than 5 kills and less than 4 deaths. I even managed to defend myself with burst bombs and had double kills a few times.

Also with the help of Icky I got my rank raised, the last match with me having 8 kills and 0 deaths. Now THAT'S a satisfying way to get a rank up.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I did pretty well with the e-liter scope charger tonight, having more than 5 kills and less than 4 deaths. I even managed to defend myself with burst bombs and had double kills a few times.

Also with the help of Icky I got my rank raised, the last match with me having 8 kills and 0 deaths. Now THAT'S a satisfying way to get a rank up.
Don't forget your 12 kills and 1 death game at Urgent Underpants.

I tried my best to support him as best i could, with average 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths with my KrakOn roller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom