• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Congratulations Burgers!

Good I'm not into this Callie-Marie-waifu-ism-thing. But hey, 4 times I was for Marie (or Limone) and won 2 of them (8 Splatfests so far).
My choice depends on what I like the most and not who. Funny though, I always switch between the sisters/cousins in a not intended way
o_O

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Wait Burgers won? Finally a win!

Yea my bad. Xenoblade X doe.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Except... well, I think it kinda sucks that Marie's only won 2 Splatfests, both here and apparently the world (so I've heard).
As I said before, we Marie-ites take the loss so they Callie-ists have something to feel good about. Mission accomplished lads. Let's go home and bite into a nice stuffed crust pizza to celebrate.

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
Well, the poll is closed, but I chose Burgers because I've come to learn that Popularity means a loss, and though I love both and prefer Pizza a bit more, I really wanted those 6 extra snails. Even if the end result of % is close, a loss is a loss. People theorize it's due to younger kids/ new players/ inexperienced ones all hyping to one side. Whatever the reason, I'll probably play Fests this way from now on.

I started out doing personal preference for fun but, when you don't scum, every extra snail and 30k are precious on gear rolls.

U N Nown

Inkster Jr.
Has the names Callie & Marie flown over some heads?

Callie + Marie = Calimari

U N Nown

Inkster Jr.
Last edited by a moderator:

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Congratulations! Then you, too, are not included in the "some" previously referenced.
THEN WHY DID YOU ASK THE QUESTION? By stating something so obvious to the members of a Splatoon based forum, you're opening yourself up to ridicule.

I guess it depends on what is being vaped at the moment.
Do your research, that's their japanese names. Did you just forget that localization happens?

P.S. Smooth moves playing the "you're on drugs because i don't understand you and will never make any attempts to do so" card.

U N Nown

Inkster Jr.
I knew that ignore butto was a good investment.

Saves clutter against all those self appointed little policers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom