• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zolda

Full Squid
Haha wow, this is such an appropriately NA theme.

No idea which one I'll pick yet, I pretty much like both equally.

robosteven

Inkling
NNID
robosteven
ON NO ANOTHER CONFLICTING SPLATFEST

I think the possibility of becoming the Burger King barely secured my side though.

Jrdellx

Full Squid

I have a feeling Pizza may be the more popular choice, I do feel this could be close match with this one.

Gonna go with Pizza btw.

Also, it takes place the same time Xenoblade X is released. WHY NINTENDO WHY?????
Can you add a poll? Would like to get a idea on what people are picking.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Man, this is going to be just like when I was deciding between Marshmallows and Hot Dogs. Granted, I've had pizza plenty of times (especially from the local Costco. It tastes real good!), but I just can't pass up burgers as easily!

...I'll need to do another coin toss, won't I?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Calm down, yeesh. If someone likes Burger King or whatever fast food place's burgers, accept that they do. No need to respond and bash something they like. >.>

Anyway, I'm definitely on team Pizza. :3 Pizza, specifically from Pizza Hut, is my FAVORITE food overall. That, and I don't really eat burgers (although I do like BK's Chicken Fries, but that's not a burger. :p)

and darnit the week of xenoblade x gaaaahhhhh
Pizza sucks tbh ESPECIALLY PIZZA HUT IT'S SO NASTY BACK THERE THEY NEVER CLEAN ANYTHING... *worked at pizza hut*

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh man, I thought this was just a hypothetical Splatfest idea, not the real thing!

Damn. Pizza is definitely up there among my favorite meals. Especially the kind they sell at the various mom-'n'-pop pizza joints all over New York City, unquestionably the best in the land. (Protip: never go to Little Caesar's unless you're absolutely cash-strapped and have nothing else to cook.)

My gut tells me to go with pizza. It's my nonexistent Italian heritage, I can't help it! Much as I do love me a good burger...

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I love pizza. It is my favorite food. I also love burgers, but I could eat pizza every day.

I know it will be more popular, and therefore I will be dooming myself to a day of anguish, but I have to go with pizza.

NinSP

Inkling
NNID
ninstarpony
Team Pizza is probably going to win after seeing some Reddit and Twitter polls this morning. Please, I be loyal to that part of my bloodline! Team Pizza for me.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
My thought process in deciding which side to take:
Okay, I'll do a coin flip series. Heads is Burgers, Tails Pizza, Best of 5. Go!

Flip 1: Heads
Flip 2: Tails
Flip 3: Heads
Flip 4: Heads!

...screw the coin flip, I'm going deep-dish for pizza!
Can't wait to jam with everyone next week!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Pizza sucks tbh ESPECIALLY PIZZA HUT IT'S SO NASTY BACK THERE THEY NEVER CLEAN ANYTHING... *worked at pizza hut*
What is up with you?

Both your last two posts here have been responding to people stating they like something you hate, but instead of just ignoring it, you bash their opinions (including mine). Why do you feel like you need to do this? It's only going to tick people off, and you can count me as one of them.

Also, I've seen several clean Pizza Hut restaurants, and those were all the Pizza Huts I've seen. Don't claim they're all dirty because one is.

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
I'd much rather eat pizza any day. But I'm going with burgers because pizza seems to be shaping up to be the scrub team.

Also I will get to be a 'burger king' ('merica).

And because krabby patties.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Oh man, I'm having trouble deciding. I'm leaning towards burgers, because I live in the land of In-N-Out whereas our California pizzas are...weird, to say the least. (They're good, but these eccentric pizzas are pretty expensive, so I eat them rarely.)

Damn. Pizza is definitely up there among my favorite meals. Especially the kind they sell at the various mom-'n'-pop pizza joints all over New York City, unquestionably the best in the land. (Protip: never go to Little Caesar's unless you're absolutely cash-strapped and have nothing else to cook.)
Yeah, I've been to New York City, and I was astonished at all of the great pizza everywhere. Los Angeles has some nice local pizza too, but you have to know where to look in order to find it.

My local Little Caesar's, incidentally, is incredibly packed. I looked over on Monday, and there were easily 12 people in line. But I see little reason to go to NYC and then eat Little Caesar's, whereas in this case, Little Caesar's is a highly recognizable brand that does a lot of advertising, so it's what people turn to.

Last edited:

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Team Pizza is probably going to win after seeing some Reddit and Twitter polls this morning. Please, I be loyal to that part of my bloodline! Team Pizza for me.
team ninja had good showings in the polls and they lost.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welp, I love both pretty much equally. I think I'll wait to see which team is more popular, so that I can proceed to join the other one. I would be cool supporting either team anyway. If I had to guess, Pizza will be more popular. Though burger lovers may appear in droves.

I play as a girl inkling, so being a Burger King isn't something I can strive for, but Pizza/Burger Queen sounds funny enough for me not to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom