• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
What is up with you?

Both your last two posts here have been responding to people stating they like something you hate, but instead of just ignoring it, you bash their opinions (including mine). Why do you feel like you need to do this? It's only going to tick people off, and you can count me as one of them.

Also, I've seen several clean Pizza Hut restaurants, and those were all the Pizza Huts I've seen. Don't claim they're all dirty because one is.
I am a doctor and I prescribe this here you go

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
You're the one flying off the handle at people liking things you don't.
omfg you people are so sensitive about my opinion on your opinions.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Come to think of it, which team is more likely to get the popular vote?

I kinda feel that judging popularity for either would be best done by seeing which is more popular in a certain region. What I said about New York & it's many pizza joints, I would think it'd be more popular over there. Here in California, I'd wager burgers are a tad more popular, though whether that's because of Tommy's & In-N-Out alone or something else, I don't know. (EDIT: Ooh, I forgot about Illinois.)

Might be worthwhile to look up some stats if they're available.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Based on the plaza so far, pizza seems to be winning the popular vote. Which, historically speaking, means they are likely to lose the win percentage.

I couldn't pass up on pizza though. My favorite pizza place just closed down after 30 years. So many birthdays, parties, even our rehearsal dinner was celebrated there. So, I had to go with pizza. Even if it means likely less snails.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
omfg you people are so sensitive about my opinion on your opinions.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
When did you use sarcasm? You clearly didn't use it when complaining about stuff we liked, telling me to take a chill pill, or saying we're too sensitive over your expression of a negative opinion.

Tell us why you decided to express a negative opinion specifically to those who expressed a positive opinion on the same thing. All it would do is obviously tick them off. You had no good reason to do it. But you did. And to make matters worse, you spouted it in a way that makes it look like you believe it is a fact or a "right opinion", which it is most definitely not.

No one can blame us for feeling annoyance against you.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
When did you use sarcasm? You clearly didn't use it when complaining about stuff we liked, telling me to take a chill pill, or saying we're too sensitive over your expression of a negative opinion.

Tell us why you decided to express a negative opinion specifically to those who expressed a positive opinion on the same thing. All it would do is obviously tick them off. You had no good reason to do it. But you did. And to make matters worse, you spouted it in a way that makes it look like you believe it is a fact or a "right opinion", which it is most definitely not.

No one can blame us for feeling annoyance against you.
I don't care just click the ignore button?? ??? ?

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Ladies, stop. You're both beautiful.

Anyway, hamburgers for me, while pizzas are pretty good when done right, most of the pizza i have is a little too grimy for my tastes (couldn't think of a better adjective).

BlueInk

Inkster Jr.
For my pick, I'll go Pizza, but I'm going to wait to choose until Splatfest starts because I don't want to keep playing my own team :c

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Why not both?

I'll probably support pizza, though I do love me some green chile cheeseburgers. On second thought, I'll support whichever Marie supports. We superior Marie-ites always support the losing team so the inferior Callie-ists can feel good about themselves.
As a Callie-ist, I am deeply saddened by this statement. ;~;
Though, I did choose pizza! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom