• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cat/Dog King/Queens?

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
I am actually impressed with the team I got when the event started. 4 of us just sticked together and everyone pulled their weight. Managed to win 30 something matches in a row. Got to Cat King in just 3 hours when Splatfest started.

Was one hell of a gaming session. If only that happen to me in ranks lol.

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
I just got to Dog King (or should I say Queen). The Cats I fought were literally push overs.

kylexv

Inkling
NNID
vandewax
Just got to Dog King. Was winning the majority of the matches at the end.

leahlight

Inkling
at Dog Champion still. Working my way but these battles get more and more intense lol

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
I made it to dog king/queen rank in about 3-4 hours.

King cat here. Took about 3-4 hours. My favorite was when 2 teammates dropped before the match started and one dropped during. I spent the last 60 seconds just jumping/dancing in my spawn point while they're team inked everything. One of them even started dancing with me, Lol.
Out of curiosity, did that happen on kelp dome and was there a person named DJ? If so the person dancing with you might've been me.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Reached Cat Queen an hour ago or so. Despite how much I dislike it, most of my wins had been in Kelp Dome, oddly enough.

Power

Inkling Commander
Hey I played a DJ. My name was Qc>>Rayman. Ggs

Reached king 2 hours ago, got lucky and played with a decently competent team and got a nice win streak to end it. It got boring near the end so I just started goofing off during matches.

I did not really like splat fest to be honest. I guess sea snails a re a benefit. It was a nice change up, but hopefully other modes are employed in future splatfests

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Hey I played a DJ. My name was Qc>>Rayman. Ggs

Reached king 2 hours ago, got lucky and played with a decently competent team and got a nice win streak to end it. It got boring near the end so I just started goofing off during matches.

I did not really like splat fest to be honest. I guess sea snails a re a benefit. It was a nice change up, but hopefully other modes are employed in future splatfests
I agree, I'll go insane if it's Tower Control :D... I love Tower Control so much! And I was on a good team to start, won like 12 in a row, after that it's been sparse. I literally switched to the Splattershot Jr. and I've been going insane. Went 22-1 in one match and 12-2 and in another, 4 game winning streak, 32 more points :D! OP Bubbler is OP!

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
It only took me like, two or three hours to get to King. Huh. Must have had some REALLY good matches.
Same it only took 2.5 hrs until I got King/Queen. I just played it like a splat zone with Tentatek/.96 gal and went to town on kills while my team inked up everything.

Funen1

Full Squid
NNID
Funen1
Reached Cat King about 4 hours ago, after about 3-4 total hours of playing (not straight though, I went running and made lunch at different points). I haven't felt fully consistent throughout the day, and I definitely started tilting a couple times, but at least I've won way more than half my matches. Nothing like those 20+ win streaks I've heard about though lol.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
hit it hours ago working on my 2nd acct now

Razen

Inkling
NNID
RazenRaven
Dog Queen here. Been having some pretty intense matches today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom