• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cephalobro's SFM Creations

s9221300

Inkling Commander
Uh oh, looks like Shiver had incurred the wrath of two angry Octarians! Frye has gotten off scot-free because she felt yet another sting from a Splatfest loss, but since Shiver won this latest Splatfest, she thought she would be able to avoid feeling the sting, so Coral and Clam decided to punish her themselves. Why was she punished? For bullying Big Man off course!

View attachment 7993
Shiver is good!

Cephalobro

As usual, Kelp and Ocean talked about various things while Ocean was doing a manicure for Kelp. One question that came up in Ocean's mind is her question to Kelp about the future that she wants, otherwise known as her ideal future.

Manicure.jpeg

Manicure 1.jpeg

Cephalobro

Coral and Kelp were sent on a mission to investigate a strange sighting of a shark with a chainsaw, Clam and Ocean tried to tell General Anemone not to send their siblings, but the Octohurler general already made up his mind.

"It's probably fine." Coral tells himself as well as Kelp.

"The Chainsaw Shark doesn't exist." Kelp says.

"Off course it doesn't, otherwise, there would be documented sightings already." Coral agrees with Kelp.

Little did they know, the Chainsaw Shark does exist, and it was waiting for its prey, it just so happens to be lucky for two to have wandered into Bluefin Depot, where it has taken up residence. Many say its presence is also why there are no more ink battles allowed there, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Nevertheless, a mission is a mission.

As usual, Bluefin Depot is empty...

*slosh* *splash*

"Uh, what was that?" Kelp asks Coral, suddenly scared.

"It's probably the Great Zapfish swimming around, it must ha-" Coral gets cut short when he hears a chainsaw being turned on. "I think it's probably a good idea to run now."

And with that, the two Octolings start running for their lives because the Chainsaw Shark is chasing them.

Chainsaw Shark.jpg

(The Agent 8 costumes won the votes, with 2. It was tied with Enemy Octoling for a while, then receiving one more vote to guarantee its win. The Knight and Princess costumes didn't receive any votes. Anyways, happy (early) Halloween!)

Cephalobro

With the Handshake vs Fist Bump vs Hug Splatfest, Coral has not been himself lately, not only he does do all three, but he is deeply worried about betraying the people who helped him in some way.

The Worries.jpg

Coral is starting to get desperate as the date for the Splatfest draws near, he wasn't even able to sleep last night.

Handshake.jpg

General Anemone is the reason why Coral is still alive today, not only that, the Octohurler general is the one who helped Coral become free from DJ Octavio. If it wasn't for General Anemone, Coral wouldn't have his life or freedom today.

Fist Bump.jpg

Ever since the death of their parents, Clam became Coral's protector, whenever somebody tried to pick on Coral, Clam would come to defend him and even got into fights with those who refused to leave Coral alone. For that, Coral is thankful to his brother for defending him.

Hug.jpg

Ever since they met, Kelp has always been supportive of Coral. Unlike a lot of girls who would ditch a guy for sobbing, Kelp instead decided to stay with Coral because she loved him with all her hearts, so it's not surprising she decided to be there for Coral so he could feel better after experiencing a bad day.

The Worries 1.jpg

Coral is extremely desperate to pick a team, but he doesn't want to betray anyone who helped him in some way.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Clam noticed Coral was not himself, he knows that Coral isn't one to act desperate for seemingly no reason. Clam was getting concerned when he was told that Coral was having a hard time picking teams for this Splatfest because he didn't want to betray anyone. Kelp was the one who told Clam that important detail.

Sometime later, Kelp and General Anemone arrive as Clam immediately invites them in.

"Bro, we gotta talk. You are not acting like yourself." Clam gets straight to the point.

"Um, ok..." Coral says very weakly.

"So, I have heard that you think you might betray two of us over a Splatfest choice, is that right?" General Anemone asks.

"Yes..." Coral answers.

"Look Coral, we don't mind what team you pick." Kelp says to Coral.

"...really?" Coral asks Kelp.

"Absolutely sure! It won't bother me one bit if you don't pick fist bump." Clam goes right into answering.

"I don't care which one you pick, so pick whichever team you want, I won't care whether you choose handshake or not." General Anemone chimes in.

"I really don't mind if you don't pick hug, I will love you regardless of your Splatfest choices." Kelp finishes.

"Thanks, everyone, I really needed to hear that." Coral responds, now feeling so much better.

And with that Coral finally went to pick a Splatfest team, right when the Splatfest started.

The Warm Truth.jpg

D

Deleted member

u welcome. also may u plz add my character to dis? dat would mean a lot to me.

Cephalobro

Kelp and Ocean decided to host a Christmas party at their house. Unfortunately, their parents were swamped with work for the holidays, so they were only coming later in the night.

"Okay Ocean, who should we invite to come over?" Kelp asks her Octobomber sister.

"Well, we should invite uncle Anemone, he has done so much for us, so it's only fair that we invite him." Ocean answers.

"You're right, I think mom and dad would love to come too, so we should also invite them." Kelp responds.

"About that, dad told me that he and mom are super busy, so they will probably only come later." Ocean tells Kelp.

"Then how about we invite some more people over here? What about my boyfriend and your boyfriend?" Kelp asks Ocean about inviting Coral and Clam.

"I think it's a good idea to invite them!" Ocean excitedly agrees, "With the death of their parents, they don't have anyone else to spend Christmas with, so it's a good thing to invite them."

"Perfect that's everyone! Well, we only have one invite left, and I'm thinking of inviting one of our other friends." Kelp notices there's only one invite left.

"What about our other friends? I think this final invitation should really be to invite them and their families." Ocean remembers the other friends who don't have many people to spend Christmas with.

"Yes, let's invite all of them!" Kelp excitedly agrees.

And with that, the sisters decided to invite all of their friends, alongside their friends' families to the Christmas party with the final available invitation. Bennet, Hope, and Olivia are just a few of the many names listed, with a note to cross out the name of whoever receives the invitation and pass it on to those who did not get their names crossed out. While it will take a while for everyone invited to show up, Kelp and Ocean are happy to have hosted a Christmas party to make everyone happy.

Christmas Party.jpg

(Bennet, the male Octoling with the tentacurl hairstyle belongs to the creator of the same name, @Bennet. Hope belongs to @Splatoonlover1, Olivia belongs to @BeckyXP, another character who's also named Olivia which belongs to @HighColorSunset. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

This is just like any other day in Ocean's life, she loves cooking new meals every day and even tries to experiment with certain ingredients together.

This time, she tried to cook what she calls a Colorless Trout. The Octobomber cook grilled this trout until all of its colors became replaced with golden brown after carefully removing all of its bones, then dipped it into coconut oil.

What's cookin'.jpg

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Wow! I can only saw wow! How did you learn this. I've been watching some backrooms videos but I just don't know if I have the time anymore? How did you get the models?
I used a Steam program called Source Filmmaker, you get these assets by subscribing to their sets from the workshop. Each part of the custom hairstyles are actually separate models of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom