• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

MickX

Inkster Jr.
  • Forum Name: MickX
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot and .96 Gal. Sometimes other weapons depending on the rotation, like the N-ZAP 85 or the Splatterscope. Somewhat of a defensive frontline player.
  • NNID: MystwalkerMX7
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+, or just a chilled out, mature group overall.
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for more info.
A+99 here. I'm a bit inactive at the moment but will return to playing Splatoon semi-regularly once the SGDQ marathon ends in August 2nd.

Last edited:

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
  • Forum Name: nailz173
  • Current Role/Weapon: I prefer the .96 and squelcher with a defensive playstyle
  • NNID: Stingyr
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I'm not too picky. Probably 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: I'll update with my skype later. But here is best for now.
Forum Name: FlashTheSentry
Current Role/Weapon: Currently, my choice of weapon is the Splash-o-matic and the OctoBrush. I like to play an offensive/sneaky style.
NNID: FlashSen
Your Age: 17
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any age is fine with me, just as long as you're friendly!
Additional Contact Information: darthflame11 is my skype name, but I also check the forums often too.
  • Forum Name: Delta (or DeltaFixer)
  • Current Role/Weapon: Very offensively minded, but I can adapt to other play styles depending on the match. Aerospray RG/Splattershot Jr./Krak-On Splat Roller.
  • NNID: RCDelta
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any, preferably 17+.
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here or message me on Miiverse. I can provide Skype info that way.
I love Splatoon and I think this game can be great competitively.
All of you guys look like perfect matches for our squad, Inkopolis Underground! Check it out here: http://squidboards.com/threads/inkopolis-underground-a-truly-unique-squad.917/

priMe

Inkling
NNID
SuperGen
  • Forum Name: priMe/SuperGen (I switch between them sometimes.)
  • Current Role/Weapon: Carbon Roller and .Gal Variations. I think that I might have enough time to "learn" the basis of the Squidifier, but it really depends on loadouts.
  • NNID: SuperGen
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Anyone who plays for keeps. Also, maintaining composer is a must, but you can get silly if you'd like.
  • Additional Contact Information: If you want my Skype or Twitter for Contact purposes, ask me.

Last edited:

PPG_ttar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
0705-3538-2870
Yo!
For members looking for members looking for a competitive experience try PPG but be advised we don't just accept anyone so we'd have to test you PM me and click below if you're interested:
<Click here if you're interested.>

Last edited:

Tparty4

Inkling
NNID
JohtoPkmnMaster
  • Forum Name: Tparty4
  • Current Role/Weapon: Kelp/Regular Splat Charger Scope, Tentatek Splattershot, Some others that I'm currently practicing with
  • NNID: JohtoPkmnMaster
  • Your Age: 13 almost 14
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn't matter
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype (totodile_crossing) or miiverse

InkyJerry

Inkling
NNID
Sillyjerry
  • Forum Name: InkyJerry
  • Current Role/Weapon: 0.96 Gal or E-litre. A- RANKED player and almost always get top score. Love the 0.96 Gal because of the range of the weapon and the ink wall helps me dominate.
  • NNID: Sillyjerry
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn't matter.
  • Additional Contact Information: Contact me for Skype.

superman

Senior Squid
  • Forum Name: superman
  • Current Role/Weapon: Vanilla Splattershot, Tentatek, Pro, Forge, Dual Squelcher
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information and NNID: PM me for info
Can't pour all of my free time into practice because of real life obligations but I would still like to get together 2-4 times a week and play some competitive Splatoon.

p0t3nt

Inkling
  • Forum Name: p0t3nt
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive support/New Squiffer--I lay the path of approach on start, keep ink under teammates feet, and eliminate targets out of lower range player reach. Ink mines and 'zooka ensure we keep our ground. I use all charger types, but I prefer being near the front line as I work well under pressure.
  • NNID: iLLo_osion
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ is preferred, but it is more about maturity and good spirits to me.
  • Additional Contact Information: pm for skype; also up for any other voice service.

Last edited:

1o2

Inkling Cadet
  • Forum Name: 1o2
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Pro(forge or regular). Also got a half decent sniper if I say so myself. I try to be the anchor for the team, fulfilling the role that needs to be done at the time. Splattershot pro is good for 1v1's and general offense, but it's range also allows for some defensive play if I have to camp someone out. However if I had to choose one I probably would lean towards offensive support.
  • NNID: zerostar14
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Anyone truly serious about playing the game.
  • Additional Contact Information: Pm for skype

Charlight

Meme Spy
  • Forum Name: Char
  • Current Role/Weapon: Shooter (.52 Gal/Tentatek Splattershot, used to main .96 Gal, mild Dynamo Roller experience)
  • NNID: Freezatron
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16-30? Don't really care.
  • Additional Contact Information:
Looking for a team to play the upcoming squad ranked mode with. I'm decent enough to be locked in A+ 50-99 but definitely not the best A+ ever.

I've been meaning to make an account on here for a while now, finally got around to doing it. Kind of regret not looking for a squad sooner hahaha.

Last edited:

G*0*@*T

Inkling
NNID
YoDa-Is-b0sS
  • Forum Name: G*0*@*T
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aerospray RG(turf war) Splattershot Jr.(Splat Zones) Dual Squelcher(Tower Control)
  • NNID: YoDa-Is-b0sS
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any
  • Additional Contact Information: email: brandon.randhawa.49@gmail.com
Looking to find a team to help improve and have fun

Dogsleep

Inkling
NNID
Dogsleep
  • Dogsleep
  • USA
  • Anything but sniper
  • NNID: Dogsleep
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: roughly the same
  • Additional Contact Information: Reddit: Dogsleep103103, Skype: dogsleep103

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Forum Name:Smashling79
Current Role/Weapon: experienced in any weapon except blasters. Just ask me what weapon kind of guy you're looking for. As for playstyle I find that being aggresive and pushing your enemy back is key.
NNID:Linkmaster3000
Your Age:23
Age Range of Group you are looking for: any age. Just not too young.
Additional Contact Information: PM me here on Squidboards please.

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
  • Group Name:
    • ρσω
    • North American and European
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
    • Primarily Rollers & Chargers, but shooters still welcome!
    • Preferably at least B- in Ranked Battles
  • NNID: smartmadboy
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
    • Between 13 & 18 of age
  • Additional Contact Information:

Last edited:

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
  • Group Name: Octarian Bloodøß
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 1
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: I am currently on a search to recruit two Co-leaders. I need someone active and loyal, you will be helping me make squad decisions. If you're looking for a bit more leadership without having to create your own squad this position might be perfect for you. If you're interested hit me up on skype. I am also recruiting a single member, registration will close right after he/she is recruited.
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: esoteric...
Basic squad info for possible co-leader:
-Squad is 18+
-Squad will be using skype
-You have to be active to be co-leader
-Must be serious about improving your splatoon skills

Last edited:

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
Hey! We have one spot open, and need it to be filled by a very specific roll. We would love for you to be active and talk with us often.
  • Group Name: Red Hot Inky Peppers
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 7
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Roller: carbon or dynamo
  • NNID: Jiggly101
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: at least 14 :P
  • Additional Contact Information: We are stationed on http://readytofight.me We hope you mind talking with us on an external site :D

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
Forum Name: correojon
Current Role/Weapon: Gold Dynamo Roller. I´ve also used a lot the standard Roller, Gal .52, no scoped chargers and Blasters (for TC only). I like to surprise the enemy from unexpected places and always prioritize the main objective (painting the zone or controlling the tower). Not afraid of dying to help the team and I don´t care about K/D ratio, though I always end 1st or 2nd on my team in that regard.
NNID: correojon
Your Age: 34
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn´t matter, just people who act maturely. I don´t use any voice chat service, just looking for a relaxed squad to enjoy the game together.
Additional Contact Information: PM me here on Squidboards or send a message and friend request through MiiVerse.

fabz97

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jr_Flex3689
  • Forum Name: p0t3nt
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive support/New Squiffer--I lay the path of approach on start, keep ink under teammates feet, and eliminate targets out of lower range player reach. Ink mines and 'zooka ensure we keep our ground. I use all charger types, but I prefer being near the front line as I work well under pressure.
  • NNID: iLLo_osion
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ is preferred, but it is more about maturity and good spirits to me.
  • Additional Contact Information: pm for skype; also up for any other voice service.
Yoo pm me, SDS is interested;)

Comet Knight

Inkling
NNID
Ben.Y32
Switch Friend Code
SW-4425-2455-3224
Forum Name: Comet Knight
Current Role/Weapon: Defense and Push Support/ Krak-On Roller (Sub: Splattershot Pro and Dual Squelcher)
NNID: Ben.Y32
Your Age: 16
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Anything with some type of maturity and competitive commitment is fine, would prefer 15+
Additional Contact Information:
Steam: Comet Knight
Twitter: KniteBY32
I also have Mumble and TeamSpeak already for team communication during matches.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
  • Forum Name: Agosta44
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller
  • NNID: Agosta
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for info
I'm A+99 and looking for a strong team for tourneys and such.
Bumping this. Hoping to find a team to play in the Ink or Sink tournament even if it's a temporary one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom