• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

XxLegitxX1

Inkling
Forum Name: XxLegitxX1
Current Role/Weapon: Defence / Splatterscope
NNID: Rafael_Gomez
Your Age: 17
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
Additional Contact Information: PM me or add xxlegitx1 on skype

Last edited:

FortuneCookiie

Inkling
NNID
FortuneCookiie
Forum Name: FortuneCookiie
Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek and .52 Gal for SplatZone and Blasters for Tower Control
Current Rank: A+ 99
NNID: FortuneCookie
Your Age: 26
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any as long as the team is A or Higher and is located in the USA or Canada preferably East Coast.
Additional Contact Information: PM me

InkCGO

Inkling
Forum Name: InkCGO
Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek, Splattershot Pro, or any weapon at an A+ level
Current Rank: A+30 to A+99
NNID: InkofDeath
Your Age: 22

Looking for a competitive squad willing to spend 2-3 hours practicing each night minimum, that also seeks to compete in tournaments. I've got a large background in competitive FPS titles, and events.

23 Squidoo

Inkling
NNID
PurpleLunchboxer
  • Forum Name: 23 Squidoo
  • Current Role/Weapon: Sploosh-o-Matic/N-Zap '89 (Turf War); N-Zap '89 (Splat Zone); Undecided (Tower Control). As a side note, I'll probably switch to using the bucket once that gets released.
    -I'm an opportunist. I usually focus on laying down ink, but will always go for a kill if I think I can get it. I try to play to survive, so I run from fights I can't win. My main strategy is to harass the enemy team and distract them by getting into their turf and keeping them busy. I'm usually the first to attempt a break-through. With proper support, I can usually make something happen.
  • NNID: PurpleLunchboxer
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Old enough to be out of high school
  • Additional Contact Information: You can PM me here or ask for my Skype
I'm looking for a halfway casual/competitive group. I don't have the schedule to take the game super-seriously, but I do want to play with a group that aims to coordinate and improve. Might need some schooling on a few techniques since I've been out of the scene for a while. I'm not too bad at the game, but I'm not as polished as a lot of other players. I prefer Turf War and Tower Control to Splat Zones, if that matters.

Last edited:

EsoTeRiC

Inkster Jr.
Hey all, Octarian Blood has found a member so open registration is closed, however private registration is still open, you will be interviewed and we will play some matches together. You can either PM me or Skype me for the interview.
iaksakkath9

I am currently looking for competent defensive-orientated gal and squelcher users, an adaptive play style or offensive support would work too.

Basic squad info:'
-Squad will be USA based
-Squad is 18+
-Squad will be using skype
-You have to be active
-Must be serious about improving your splatoon skills

If you don't have any objections these five things listed and you're interested hit me up!

Last edited:

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
  • Forum Name: Azza
  • Current Role/Weapon: Neo Splash-o-matic, my gear is bomb range x3, with extra subs to throw for range and pressure.
    I'm aware it's unlikely I'll get into a Japenese squad. The timezone is clearly an issue along with potential lagg. There may be an advantage with having a member from a different timezone to start playing earlier or finishing late from your normal play hours. While I've always been a competitive player, I can't be how I used to be. I'll do what I can to support the targets of the team and analyis together.
  • NNID: Azza
  • Your Age: 29
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: You can PM me

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Forum Name: River09
Current Role/Weapon: Kelp Splaterscope, Splaterscope, Tentatek Splatershot, .52 gal.
NNID: King_Felix
Your Age: 15
Age Range of Group you are looking for: I don't mind.
Additional Contact Information: feel free to PM me.

Shinobi

Inkling
  • Group Name: Glitch
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Splattershot, Blaster, Roller.
  • NNID: LinkAnthony
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 13+
  • Additional Contact Information: skype: ac1dfr33

Last edited:

Alex

Inkling
NNID
PD_Ace27
Search for players with A Rank and Sniper/Roller main weapons.
Edit last post.

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637

• Forum Name: jason1637
  • Current Role/Weapon: My main weapons are the Aerospray RG and the 92 Gal Beco. I play offensive early game and i play supportive late game.
  • NNID: jason1637
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: I have Skype and i am willing to use other ways of contact.

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
  • Group Name: #FUTAGANG eSports
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 1
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Charger who can lock down areas, Carbon/Dynamo Roller, good offensive and defensive/support shooters
  • NNID: SlimyQuagsire
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: any age is fine as long as it won't limit you or prevent your ability to attend tournaments (if they are ever a prominent thing)
  • Additional Contact Information: My Twitter is SlimyQuagsire, my Skype is QUAGSLRE.
Hello, I'm Slimy. I took an interest in Splatoon since it's reveal and, since before release, I wanted to see if I could help play this game to its fullest extent and also help a competitive scene thrive. I have a "professional" eSports organization, with teams in Smash Bros. games and League of Legends (if you join us, you won't get paid... yet?) I'm looking for mature, cooperative players willing to practice, work hard, and represent this team well. I hope to provide a friendly team, with who ever maybe interested, and work to become the best we can be. Looking for US based players, preferably in the Atlantic North if you are not able to travel far, so we may attend local tournaments together (should they ever exist.) Your rank right now doesn't matter, as long as you are willing to practice, discuss, and learn to become better and work well with your teammates. Thanks for reading, PM me or add me on Skype if you have any interest! #WeOutHere.

DeeWee UNub

Full Squid
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
  • Forum Name: DeeWee UNub
  • Current Role/Weapon: Using a carbon roller. Likes to play aggresive on the objective and rush into the enemy's spawn,but I can change my role if needed.
  • NNID: HOPE_Glimmer
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype:estereomg

• Currently,my gamepad screen is broken. I got the game two weeks ago and have been playing without being able to see the minimap on the gamepad or being able to launch around the map. I'll be buying a lcd screen soon however to fix this problem. I have some competitive experience thanks to MK8 and Call of Duty. Lastly, I'd like to join a group/team who are chill and don't take the game super seriously,but still want to win. I may not be the most amazing player yet,but I'm improving and will do my best.

Bangerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
benshever
Forum Name: Bangerz
Weapon: Classic Squiffer or Splat Charger (depends on map)
Currently Rank: A- but climbing fast
Looking for: A solid team of about the same age that is competitive but not extremely serious. Looking to win AND have fun! Please message me! :)

Last edited:

Dano

Inkling
NNID
DanosauR
  • Forum Name: Dano
  • Current Role/Weapon: Charger. Depending on the map, I'll switch to a shooter.
  • NNID: DanosauR
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15+
Only interested in teaming up with Aussies, because time zones and all.

Looking to have a full team by the time the big update goes live. :)

Ashton Cox

Inkling
NNID
Mancuscrub
  • Forum Name: Ashton Cox
  • Current Role/Weapon:Carbon or krak on roller/ very heavy offence all the time
  • NNID: Mancuscrub
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: hopefully 14ish and up
  • Additional Contact Information: skype is ashton.cox9
Just looking for some people to practice with and maybe do online tourneys with

Quistal

Inkling
Looking to join a group with my sister, we're both competitive and want to join a serious team. (We both have our own Wii U, just to clarify)
  • Forum Name: Quistal
  • Current Role/Weapon: Exclusively inkbrush/inkbrush nouveau, I generally focus on reaching the objective quickly at the start, and then flanking the enemy for the rest. My strategy varies depending on the map, though; often during splat zones I focus on keeping the zones inked. My role is always flexible depending on what the rest of the team is doing, however.
  • NNID: Quistal
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably college age or above, but any, as long as you're competitive and serious about winning. I do also want to have fun talking to a nice group of people, though.
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me, or Skype: quistal.hou
  • NNID: housteph
  • Current Role/Weapon: Chargers, usually E-liter scope or kelp splat charger. Adaptable to squiffer style play when the situation calls for it, but always prioritizes providing cover and support for the front lines. When the maps are particularly disadvantageous for chargers, she uses Tentatek Splattershot or N-Zap.
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Same as above!
Willing to put in time to practice every week and looking to take part in tournaments after the update.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
  • BestTeaMaker [24]
  • USA [East Coast]
  • Splattershot Jr./Custom Dual Squelcher
  • Support/Scout
  • Age range [20+]
  • NNID - BestTeaMaker
  • Teamspeak - BestTeaMaker
Looking for a group to practice with. Just got the game a few days ago, already level 17/C+. Will only be able to dedicate time to this game at night after 9pm and on weekends due to school. My playstyle centers on charging ahead to get a lay of the land while putting down paint. I tend to avoid direct skirmishes unless I am able to pop a Bubbler to support teammates. I will usually focus on maintaining the sidelines to ensure that my team doesn't get caught in an ambush while supporting team advances.

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Name: Dylan26
Role/Weapon of player: Tentatek, any role available
NNID: Dylan26
Age Range of Player 16+

cpr0duct

Inkling
NNID