• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
@Mayday wouldn't it be a good idea to post everyone's info in the OP?
Maybe we will do something like that in the future, but right now the thread is hopefully just a placeholder for a full team section when the August update arrives.

Viscaria

Inkling
NNID
Viscaria
  • Forum Name: BreBizarre
  • Current Role/Weapon: Ink Brush/Aerospray/Roller
  • NNID: Viscaria
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Twitter: BreBizarre, pm me for any additional info.

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
  • Forum Name: ShellShock
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offense, Defense, Support, all depends on situation/Splattershot Jr., N-Zap '85, .96 Gal, .52 Gal
  • NNID: DaShellShock
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype - DaShellShock // Twitter - DaShellShock9 // NNID - DaShellShock // message on here

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
  • Forum name: Splats
  • Role/weapon I'm looking for: A smart, tactical charger (preferably an E Liter 3K), a roller that can prevent opponents from progressing and/or turn the tide of battle (preferably a Krak on Splat), and a aggressive shooter that can act as a wall and push opponents (preferably a .52 gal deco, Custom Splattershot Jr./Splattershot Jr, Splattershot Pro/Forge Splattershot Pro, or an Aerospray MG/RG. My role is an aggressive attacker with a hint of tactically abilities with my Aerosprays, but I can use every weapon decently (besides blasters)
  • NNID: coolSean
  • Age range: Preferably 12+, but it doesn't matter if you take winning and teamwork seriously
  • Additional contact information: my Google+ Sean Blackman or my email Sean7Blackman@gmail.com or my Kik Sean Blackman
If you're interested, PM me or use one of my contact info or use this link: http://squidboards.com/threads/splat-squad-recruitment-thread.2923/ to find out more info or join. Happy inking!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
  • Group Name: Squiddernauts
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 22 right now
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Snipers mostly, but we will take anything
  • NNID: InfernoUprising
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information
You can check out our group on squidboards here. We have our application posted there. You can also Directly message about joining as well!

We look forward to playing with some of you!!

FnaticFrolex

Inkling
NNID
FrozenElements
  • Forum Name: FnaticFrolex
  • Current Role/Weapon: sniper/ Splat charger. I'm in the beginng
  • NNID:FrozenElements
  • Your Age:15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:12+
  • Additional Contact Information: I would like to take a group with friendful people. And I want to practise with mates. Add me in skype. My skype name is FrozenElements

yubeee

Inkling
NNID
yubeee
  • Forum Name: yubeee
  • Current Role/Weapon: custom splattershot jr. (my main), ink brush (for mainly flat maps), carbon roller (if needed, but would rather use brush or splattershot jr.)/ I play extremely offensive (aggressive offensive/stealthy offensive) the whole game but I make sure to cover ground along the way or if I see areas needed to be tended to. With the custom splattershot jr. I can cover the base in a pretty decent amount of time and with the sub weapon (disruptor) I use to kill.
  • NNID: yubeee
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me on here or on miiverse.

Been wanting to find a group to play with lately and I just made an account today. When I came to make the account I was not really looking to play competitively more that I was looking for higher caliber players but after reconsidering I'm very open to playing competitively as well as playing casually.

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
ANYONE from the New England region in the United States pm n-strike-smash on skype

TNS Gaming

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TNS.Gaming
  • My name is the inklamons
  • I'm in United States
  • I got 4 people
  • I am looking for a really good charger classed person or anyone
  • TNS.Gaming
  • I'm looking for 10 and above
  • My skype is TNS_Gaming
Though we do strive to be the best so you have to try your best

Zovnig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zovnig
Switch Friend Code
SW-7684-8628-6291
  • Forum Name: Zovnig
  • Current Role/Weapon: .52 Gal Deco with Seeker and Inkstrike in Turf War and N-Zap 85 with Splatbomb and Echolocator when playing ranked matches
  • NNID: Zovnig
  • Your Age: 39
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: +20
  • Additional Contact Information: donkold on Skype, MrKold on Ign, @danielkold on twitter
I'm level 20 like everybody else and C+ at the moment in Ranked battles. I consider my self a team player more than anything else. I work as a freelancer so i can pretty much make my own schedule everyday.

At the moment i play Splatoon for 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday while streaming it. I might as well play with other people from in here and start getting better as a team.

LemonPlaid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Exo-Josh
  • Forum Name: LemonPlaid
  • Current Role/Weapon: .52 Gal
  • NNID: Exo-Josh
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: exojosh ---- Twitter: @Lemon_Plaid
Pretty loose qualifications. Only want three others for the team. Please don't be afraid to contact!

TheBlaxkZero™

Inkling
NNID
Skx
  • Forum Name:TheBlaxkZero™
  • Current Role/Weapon:Rapid Blaster (Not a Noob with it)
  • NNID:Kenjidrag
  • Your Age:15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:15+
  • Additional Contact Information:Funbunch12@gmail.com

Last edited:

Nihabz

Banned (6 points)
  • Forum Name: Nihabz

• Current Role/Weapon: Krack-On Splat Roller with an Adaptive Playstyle (meaning I can serve multiple roles and shift between them immediately when the situation calls for it)

• NNID: Nihabz

• Your Age: 20

• Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+

• Additional Contact Information:
  • blackwing636@gmail.com
  • Twitter Nihabz
  • Reply to this post or PM me

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
I think I'll stuck first with my friends on skype if the big patch rolls out, but you'll never know.
So please forgive me if I'll wait with my answers. Thanks.

• Forum Name: Mazzle
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Jr. (Splat Bomb and Bubbler); very flexible. Usually am one of the best during a match with high K/D and many points (1000+ with bonus is common). I'll take my time until I'll go into a fight but will stay at the front line and do my damage. My Bombs are very precisely and am best on a more open terrain, cause i like being sneaky. Mapcontrol is everything to me and without having anough space to swim in, I'm getting problems. If needed I can start an early attack and hold up 2-3 opponents (depends on their quality). Best with a coordinate teammember with a brush or roller. Good in close combat thanks to my Bubbler and weak in small corridors to my limited range.
  • NNID: Mazzle
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM or twitter @Mazzle
  • Language: German, English

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
  • Forum Name: StaffofSmashing
  • Current Role / Weapon: .52 Gal, rushdown. Finding ways to stop enemy pushes is easy via Splash Wall and Killer Wail, mostly up close combat.
  • NNID: Lolu83
  • Age Group: N/A, perferably 14+, as long as everyone respects eachother, and is serious and cooperate easily.
  • ADC (Additional Contact Info): Skype: AtariOne2, make sure to message me on here.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
  • Forum Name: SHUTupNrocK8
  • Current Role/Weapon: Krak-On / Hero Roller, Tentatek, and 52 Gal
  • NNID: SHUTupNrocK8
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information: SHUTupNrocK8 (Youtube and Steam)

NNID
MasterPineapples
  • Group Name: th¡NK Tank
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • NNID: MasterPineapples
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 13+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM, Skype: Herpahermaderp, e-mail: brighton.ulery@gmail.com, forum group: clicky, application thread: clicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom