• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Rand

Inkling
NNID
rhardenbrook87
  • Forum Name: Rand
  • Current Role/Weapon: Carbon Roller/Aggressive Offense/Adaptive play style to level and situation
  • NNID: Rhardenbrook87
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: rhardenbrook87@gmail.com

I am looking to join a team in order to sharpen my skills and advance my play experience. I use a roller and I am currently at level 16. I have been playing turf war but really want to start breaking in to ranked battles. My play style is as follows. From the start of the match, I try to push as deep into enemy territory as possible in order to slow their progress...any enemies I encounter I generally take out but will eventually get taken out due to lack of support by my teammates. By the time I am taken out and respawn the other players on my team have made it at least to the halfway point on the map, so I take the time to lay down any paint in our home base to make sure we have as much area covered, then I will continue back into the fray to help my teammates. Depending on how the flow of battle is going, I adjust my strategy as necessary. If we are getting pinned down in a firefight by a group of enemies, I will try and work my way around them and begin painting their home base area to confuse and draw attention to myself to allow my teammates to break through...if my teammates are deep in enemy territory and the battles is going in our favor, I will try and hang back to prevent any enemies from breaking through and attempting to cut them off or paint our turf. Unfortunately, many of the random teammates I get paired with have little organization and give me little support so it is sometimes hard to effectively employ these strategies...Ever since I started playing Splatoon I always seem to be put in with other players at level 20..even though I was a much lower level (this started at level 5), so I am use to a very intense level of play. I am hoping I can find some like minded people to form a team with so we can dominate.

Thank you for your consideration.

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
  • Forum Name: SHUTupNrocK8
  • Current Role/Weapon: Krak-On / Hero Roller, Tentatek, and 52 Gal
  • NNID: SHUTupNrocK8
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information: SHUTupNrocK8 (Youtube and Steam)
You still up for it? I also have a stream and yt channel and we could well nvm we can get into stuff later unless you are already in a team

RosyDawn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PinkDawn
I'm looking to join a competitive group to have fun and play well! I'm a tactical thinker and love to support my team in any way I can. A+99 on main account, A rank on alt account.

• Forum Name: RosyDawn/Sunrose
  • Current Role/Weapon: Defense&Support. Mains: 96 Gal/52 Gal, Dynamos, Kelp/regular Charger, Blasters.
  • NNID: PinkDawn
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably 18+, but will consider all!
  • Additional Contact Information: Contact me through Miiverse, here, reddit (HopefulRomantic527) and I'll give out my skype.

Last edited:

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
, I am a free agent if anyone cares. I would like to be in a squad that plays splat zones. If you give me a PM, you won't regret it after I tell you everything about myself worth knowing.

Manta

Senior Squid
  • Forum Name: Manta
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek and the .52/.96 gals. Fairly adaptable and good in clutch situations (ie I have had several matches where I just sucked but despite that I was able to get one or two important kills (etc.) that helped win the match)
  • NNID: KartMaster777
  • Your Age: 14
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: IDC
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for my email + CAN'T do skype

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
  • Forum Name: Las7
  • Current Role/Weapon: Krak-On, Gold Dynamo & Blasters, currently I'm learning chargers(E-Liter) but not proficient with them at the moment.
  • NNID: Las7man
  • Your Age: 29
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: IDC
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for my email + skype

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
  • Forum Name: Eclipsc70
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive support. Ink Brush (I can use multiple weapons but I prefer the brush). I like to get behind enemy lines a lot so it would be nice to be paired up with someone who has Echolocator so I dont run into enemies when doing so or so I can properly flank enemies. I will be switching over to the Ink Brush Nouveau when it drops so you can expect to have at least one Bubbler on your squad. I also tend to use Haunt as an additional form of locating the enemy but if my squad mate has locator then ill switch it for CB or SCU to make bubbler more live.
  • NNID: EJ_Matthews
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+

Last edited:

~ath

Inkling
  • Forum Name: ~ath
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek/ N-Zap 85/ Dual Squelcher. I prefer to not get into 1v1 fire fights. I come from competitive Team Fortress 2 and have brought over my habits from that. I wait for my team to get ready for a push and then tend to play flank offensive, catching out enemies while they are either focused on regaining control of the zone, or defending the tower.
  • NNID: gradientOverlay
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably 18+, but it's not critical.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can hit me up on here, or preferably on Steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/gradientOverlay/

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
  • Forum Name: Chhipz
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Blasters, Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Twitter is Chhipz
Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for many years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. I'm looking for a small, dedicated group of competitive FPS/ TPS players to team and become good friends with in the process.

*Update* I have recently joined a team, but I appreciate all the requests.

Last edited:

ShadowKing

Inkster Jr.
• Fourm Name: ShadowKing
• Current Role/Weapon:Splaterscope.Keep enemy's back and try to find high areas to support my team
• NNID: DarkSperow
• Your age:15
• Age rang of group your looking for:15-17
• Additional contact info:MKboards and smashboards as ShadowKing

Come from different competive games like Super Smash Bros,Mario Kart,DayZ (clan battles) etc.Played at a competive level for years and I'm a great support with the sniper and is looking for a small group to help in clan/group battles(don't have Skype sadly or email yet)

c0r33

Inkling
NNID
Panda_Propane
  • Forum Name: c0r33
  • Current Role/Weapon: .96 gals / Dual Squelchers / Aerosprays / Brushes / Rollers.
  • NNID: Panda_Propane
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information:

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei
  • Forum Name: RemiRei
  • Current Role/ Weapon: I can pretty much cover any role and use nearly any weapon though I'm more often than not aggressive (especially with the rollers).
  • NNID: RemiRei
  • Your Age: 20
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype is worstloliever

Nat

Inkling
NNID
pokemanzzz
  • Forum Name: Nat
  • Current Role/Weapon: I main the .52 Gal Deco but I am skilled with other guns/rollers/blasters as well. Kinda weak with chargers.
  • NNID: pokemanzzz
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype is pokeman_bbz

Travelingpik

Full Squid
NNID
travelingpik
  • Forum Name: Travelinpik
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster and Krak-On Roller, offense aggressive and pusher kind of person, sometimes defense if its going rough tho
  • NNID: Travelingpik
  • Your Age: 22
  • Additional Contact Information: skype - travelingpikmin
I kinda suck but am good enough to maintain an A+ 99 Position! I also have bad internet so I disconnect often.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
  • Group Name: Hard Body Swag Force
  • How Many Players are you looking to recruit: 1
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Open
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Contact me on the forum or on skype at anthonyvolke

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47
  • Name: Kid Ink
  • Current Role/Weapon: Big fan of supporting. Nozzle or Splattershot Jr with disruptors. Octobrush or Custom Dual Squelcher for beakon placement. I can roll offense with NZap or 52 Deco.
  • Rank: A 30(no one likes to use my support in ranked soooo)
  • NNID: HymeTime47
  • Your Age: 24
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype (HymeTime47)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom