• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Nibroc

rasutosutāman
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
  • Name: Nibroc
  • Current Role/Weapon: Main is probably Luna Blaster; I cycle through all guns in Ranked and Non-Ranked, including chargers.
  • NNID: nibrocofthepuddn
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM for details. Skype, Ventrilo, Team Speak, Mumble, and any other comms platform.
I come from the old glory days of Quake 3:TA, and Unreal Tournament. Invite me to a game and you'll see how the skills transfer!

NNID
OllzTheCheetah
  • Forum Name: TheWelshCanadian
  • Current Role/Weapon: aggressive and playing the objective/Mostly rapid weapons
  • NNID: OllzTheCheetah
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype : mh-OllzTheCheetah : squidboards

Last edited:

Therealswagyp

Inkling
Forum Name: Therealswagyp
Current Role/Weapon: I think I'm the sneaky person who can dive in and get points and take out the enemies, I use the splattershot pro, and the splattershot jr the most
NNID: Swagy-p16
Your Age: 14
Age of group wanting to join: I don't seem to care aslong as nobody is disrespectful to others
Other ways to contact: skype: therealswagyp

chubbylittlefox

Inkling
NNID
Mariolover127
Forum Name: Chubbylittlefox
Current Role/Weapon: Krak-on roller is my main child. Though I do use the inkbrush and Octobrush but not a lot cause it hurts my fingers. I love using guns and chargers as well. Sort of want to have all around knowledge. Playstyle can change based on the teams I'm on.
NNID: Mariolover127
Your Age: 19
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Mmm...age is just a number in my eyes doesn't mean you're more mature if you're older. So any! :3
Additional Contact Information: I have a Skype, but I'd rather if you'd like me in your group to contact me cause I don't like putting it out in the open. :)

My playstyle depends on the team I'm on. If I see my teammates are offensive constantly charging into base then I will stay back and watch our base and mid ground. If they're defensive then I'll sneak into enemy territory and hold em off some, but normally with someone not too far behind me. With my main roller I love to rack up on kills, especially on my favorite maps or if I noticed one of my teammates died before my eyes.

Most importantly I would love to be in a group that's fun but is in the competitive scene. If we lose sometimes, instead of tearing everyone down we pick eachother up and don't play the blame game or target people. We just analyze what we as a team could do better next time. If we win, we celebrate and have fun as a team! :D

Last edited:

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
Name: reset bomb jigglypuff
Weapon/role: splash-o-matic, very aggressive player, useful for capping choke points for a charger and taking out enemy players trying to push.
NNID: Yayforall
Wanted age range: none in particular, so long as they keep it clean.

RiDEL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RiDEL_Puff
  • Group Name: WarioWare Ink. (though are Smash crew is called Rumble Crew)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 8
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any role right now as we plan to make multiple squads.
  • NNID: RiDEL_Puff
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: RiDEL_Puff

Kirklind

Inkling
NNID
KirkJP
• Forum Name: Kirklind

• Current Role/Weapon: Forge Splattershot Pro; Mid-range Combat & Support, excells at Safety & Survival, terrible if caught alone in a crossfire.

• NNID: KirkJP

• Your Age: 21

• Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+

• Additional Contact Information: Kirklind JP - Sudbury, Ontario (facebook)

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
  • Group Name: Hard Body Swag Force
  • Primary location: North America
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 8
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Sniper preferably E-liter or splatchager
  • NNID: Shoctopus
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: skype "billy.osei" or anthonyvolke
  • can also reply in squad thread (click logo for fast access)
  • LF rank: A or A+

Last edited:

Chewi

Full Squid
NNID
IronChefCanada
  • Forum Name: Chewi
  • Current Role/Weapon: A+ 40-60 with chargers (mainly Splat Charger for Zones, Kelp for Tower), Tentatek/.52 gal when the map is not Charger-friendly
  • NNID: IronChefCanada
  • Your Age: 28
  • Additional Contact Information: Have Skype. Looking for a larger group with some flexibility due to work schedules.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
  • Forum Name: E-Liter Elite
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • E-Liter 3K Scope, focusing on defensive zone control.
  • Trying to improve with Tentatek Splattershot, Blaster and Carbon Roller.
  • NNID: DroseraC
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: I have Skype (loldroseraceae) already and would be willing to download a program like Teamspeak or Ventrilo.

spid3y916

Inkling
NNID
spid3y916
  • Forum Name: spid3y916
  • Current Role/Weapon:
    • Inkbrush - Usually my main weapon. Within the beginning of the match I use it to make a quick path to the main objective. In most matches I either maintain a strategic spot so allies can super jump on my position or terrorize the other team withing their base. I throw the sprinkler onto spots where opponents can't reach or will put more focus on getting rid of it, at the point I'll just throw a new one. Inkstrikes varies on the mode: Splat Zones would be in a zone or where enemies would likely be to capture a zone and Tower Control would be where the tower is heading into. Though usually a support role, I can go aggressive if need be. In Splat Zones I usually go through the opponent's side to take the zone from the back. In Tower Control I'm the one who is riding the tower (or rides the wall of the tower if someone else is on it).
    • Octobrush - More aggressive variant of my Inkbrush. I throw the Beacons where players can have an advantage when they jump. Kraken is when just Kraken and kill.
    • N-ZAP '89 - Pretty much Inkbrush, but with a gun.
  • NNID: spid3y916 (In-game name "Who?")
  • Your Age Range: 18-21
  • Additional Contact Information: I do have a Skype. Just PM

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
  • Forum Name: CM2
  • Current Role/Weapon: I use a variety of weapons but I'm mainly focusing on the Luna Blaster and the N-Zap 89.
  • NNID: chenmaster2
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ preferably but it's not a high priority
  • Additional Contact Information: If you want I can download Skype and start using online voice chat.

NicoNico

Inkling
NNID
MseaCreasy
Forum name: niconico
County: USA(West Coast)
Current Role/Weapon: I rotate between the Splat Chargers/Scopes, Squiffers, E-Liters, and the L3 Nozzlenose. I'm mainly a sniper. When I'm not sniping, I go to my hit-n-run playstyle using the L3 Nozzlenose and the Squiffers.
NNID: MSeaCreasy
Your Age: 21
Age range of group you're looking for: Any but no groups who have members that are really young. 18+ is preferable.
Additional contact information: Wii U, Skype, WeChat (WeChat is my preference and it's easy to sign up on your mobile phones)

I mainly play ranked modes. I always played ranked mode since I unlocked it. Turf Wars is boring to me. I'm looking for a squad once the August update rolls through.

My best K/D as a sniper is 26 kills/6 deaths. My best K/D as a Squiffer user is 23 kills/6 deaths. My best K/D as a Nozzlenose user is 26 kills/4 deaths. I don't really mind K/D. I like to support my team and lock down the choke points. I also like ambushing/covering the opposing team's side of the map. Lastly, I'm really good at distracting enemies and playing cat & mouse with them. Enemies forget about covering the splat zones lol.

So yeah :)

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
  • Forum Name: Deku
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster, .96 Gal., Splattershot Jr. (mostly support, but sometimes pusher)
  • NNID: rolandd
  • Your Age: 26
  • Additional Contact Information: N/A (willing to do voice chat after a few matches)
Feel free to add me; I'll go through the thread later on and add some people.

NYC ICON

Inkling
  • Forum Name: NYC ICON
  • Current Role/Weapon: Rollers / .96 Gal Deco / Octobrush / Others
  • NNID: savielesq
  • Your Age: 22
  • Additional Contact Information: https://twitter.com/NYCLOGO

Aethir

Inkling
NNID
Aethir
  • Forum Name: Aethir
  • Current Role/Weapon: Shooter mainly .96 Gal Deco
  • NNID: Aethir
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18-77
  • Additional Contact Information: B- ATM i'm just beggining on ranked. I think that I have a pretty good level and Ihave a good experience of eSport

maximumtherayray

Inkster Jr.
NNID
maximumtherayray
Forum Name: maximumtherayray
Current Role/Weapon: Krak-On Splat Roller
NNID: maximumtherayray
Your Age:23
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
I love this game and I'm willing get better and better at it! Just got the game 5 days ago and I'm at a b+ rank. Right now I'm using the krak roller and I'm hoping to use the aerospray mg or scattershot Jr as a secondary weapon. I may not have that much time in the game but I'm making tremendous progress. I love this game so much! Add me! I also play smash bros and Mario kart 8 :) Staaaaayy fresh!

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
  • Forum Name: Misha
  • Current Role/Weapon:I mainly play with splatter pro (both versions), .96 gal (both version) and Duel squelcher (both).
  • NNID:Misha21
  • Your Age:22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:18+ or anyone that mature enough
  • Additional Contact Information:none, I am eventually going make skype or team speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom